April 17, 2024, 06:59:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206446 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 12:42:19 PM »

I hope Red will be writing a story on the Front Page about the "search efforts" after Geraldo's show.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 12:43:05 PM »

I believe Joran has "a little bit of knowledge" regarding the South....and we all know how a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.....Either that or the schools on Aruba are back a few centuries and he is caught up in Ante-Bellum South thinking....ergo he thought Natalee was a Southern Belle from a Plantation!!!  What an idiot....   Maybe we should send them some updated history books!!!! Confused
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 12:43:31 PM »

Mrs. Red, did you see my post?

IBE... I did see it.  Are you emailing me?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
CJ1
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 12:44:02 PM »

About the shoes being left on the beach...I would suspect that there was evidence on them and Joran didn't want anyone looking for them around the house.  It was also a good cover for his parents.  If his parents bought them for him in FL (I think I read that), they may not be available in Aruba.  I believe they are rather expensive and his parents may get angry about him losing them, but it would be an excuse that his parents would believe and his mother would jump down anyone's throat that didn't believe her son.  Years ago I knew a kid that would only wear KSwiss and he guarded them with his life.  If Joran could get them cleaned up he could just say he found them. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 12:44:12 PM »

That translation from Scrux is full of interesting stuff. Thx for posting it, Klaas.

Those shoes...........I know, Mrs. Red thinks that maybe Joran kept and wore them, and maybe he did. But the shoes were something they felt needed to addressed early on. Why?

After the "something bad" happened at the VDS residence ... I contend that the plan was to take Natalee to the Marriott Beach and leave her there to be discovered the next morning ... dead of a drug overdose.  Deepak dropped Joran, Freddy and a deceased Natalee off at the Marriot Beach and ... he then drove his vehicle across the street and parked it near the Racquet Ball club.  I tend to agree with Dave Holloways theory regarding what happened to Joran shoes.

I suspect that Joran had second thoughts about leaving Natalee's body on the beach when he considered the forensic evidence that would reveal a sexual assault ... a beating.  I speculate that Joran, Deepak and Freddy were discussing this issue when the gardener observed them sitting in Deepak's vehicle.  Later Paulus was contacted and ... enters the scenario .....

Janet

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: Well, what they were doing, I think, was the pond that they drained, they feel like possibly he may have been cutting across the beach, back to the racquet club, and got stuck in the mud and lost his shoes.

That`s the only plausible explanation I could think of. The police have not told me specifically what the reasoning is, but, as you`re well aware, the gardener pinpointed them at the racquet club in her vehicle. So I think the shoes may have been lost, maybe cutting across the field from the beach area.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 12:45:41 PM »

I believe Joran has "a little bit of knowledge" regarding the South....and we all know how a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.....Either that or the schools on Aruba are back a few centuries and he is caught up in Ante-Bellum South thinking....ergo he thought Natalee was a Southern Belle from a Plantation!!!  What an idiot....   Maybe we should send them some updated history books!!!! Confused

I think that it's the island that has a race problem... notice joran keeps trying to place the blame on black security guards, black tourists, etc.   
He just assumed that a white girl would be into this way of thinking... that here in the US it wouldn't be questioned, the media seems to love to crank up the race issue...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 12:46:56 PM »

That a good theory, but wasn't there only ONE shoe missing at first?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 12:47:10 PM »

I hope Red will be writing a story on the Front Page about the "search efforts" after Geraldo's show.
I bet he will. 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »

About the shoes being left on the beach...I would suspect that there was evidence on them and Joran didn't want anyone looking for them around the house.  It was also a good cover for his parents.  If his parents bought them for him in FL (I think I read that), they may not be available in Aruba.  I believe they are rather expensive and his parents may get angry about him losing them, but it would be an excuse that his parents would believe and his mother would jump down anyone's throat that didn't believe her son.  Years ago I knew a kid that would only wear KSwiss and he guarded them with his life.  If Joran could get them cleaned up he could just say he found them. 

yep, and he was smirking all the way to the proverbial bank thinking that he had "got this one over on them".

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 12:49:22 PM »

That translation from Scrux is full of interesting stuff. Thx for posting it, Klaas.

Those shoes...........I know, Mrs. Red thinks that maybe Joran kept and wore them, and maybe he did. But the shoes were something they felt needed to addressed early on. Why?

After the "something bad" happened at the VDS residence ... I contend that the plan was to take Natalee to the Marriott Beach and leave her there to be discovered the next morning ... dead of a drug overdose.  Deepak dropped Joran, Freddy and a deceased Natalee off at the Marriot Beach and ... he then drove his vehicle across the street and parked it near the Racquet Ball club.  I tend to agree with Dave Holloways theory regarding what happened to Joran shoes.

I suspect that Joran had second thoughts about leaving Natalee's body on the beach when he considered the forensic evidence that would reveal a sexual assault ... a beating.  I speculate that Joran, Deepak and Freddy were discussing this issue when the gardener observed them sitting in Deepak's vehicle.  Later Paulus was contacted and ... enters the scenario .....

Janet

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: Well, what they were doing, I think, was the pond that they drained, they feel like possibly he may have been cutting across the beach, back to the racquet club, and got stuck in the mud and lost his shoes.

That`s the only plausible explanation I could think of. The police have not told me specifically what the reasoning is, but, as you`re well aware, the gardener pinpointed them at the racquet club in her vehicle. So I think the shoes may have been lost, maybe cutting across the field from the beach area.

Yes, very plausible.  Also fits in with my theory that Natalee was never alive with Joran at the Marriott Beach.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 12:49:42 PM »

The island, the Dutch have a race problem, Mrs, Red, ....very similar to South Africa in the wasy they refer to the different colors of people.  
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 12:50:56 PM »

alright alright, i'll go with the salsa, just got it the other day

Laughing Laughing

Recently I was going to put some BBQ sauce on some sausage.  Decided to look at the label and it said, “best used by June ‘03”   Shocked

That caused me to look at all my ketchup and stuff like that.  Emptied my frige out and started over.  I don't mind ruffin' it, but I ain't gonna risk things getting that ruff!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2007, 12:52:03 PM »

Easy, check your Mayo!!!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2007, 12:54:11 PM »

I think that it's the island that has a race problem... notice joran keeps trying to place the blame on black security guards, black tourists, etc.   
He just assumed that a white girl would be into this way of thinking... that here in the US it wouldn't be questioned, the media seems to love to crank up the race issue...

I think that island has some very major misconceptions about how the real world really works, and this race thing is a big one.  Inside of their little drug haven, their social skills are stuck in the 1800's.  Their "bury your head in the sand" mentality has kept the minorities from making any gains in civil rights, and quite frankly, they still think the rest of the world operates this way.  Aruba is the real "Lost World".
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2007, 12:55:34 PM »

Mrs. Red, did you see my post?

IBE... I did see it.  Are you emailing me?

I emailed you a big one last night about all the challenges and et al. Did you get it?  About midnight pdt Did you get it?

Am working on an info sheet for Mr. Vera now. and an email to Geraldo about something he should also say...

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »

The history books can be sent, but you have to remember, history is always written by the winners.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2007, 12:56:59 PM »

alright alright, i'll go with the salsa, just got it the other day

Laughing Laughing

Recently I was going to put some BBQ sauce on some sausage.  Decided to look at the label and it said, “best used by June ‘03”   Shocked

That caused me to look at all my ketchup and stuff like that.  Emptied my frige out and started over.  I don't mind ruffin' it, but I ain't gonna risk things getting that ruff!

I was at my uncle's a few weeks ago for a BBQ.  When time came around to eat, he took some Brats and rather than the typical kethcup, mustard, onions, sauerkraut, whatever, he smothered them with salsa.  I had to try it and i'll tell, it was really good!!!  Try it sometime!!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »

i did ibe, my response is short - seems like you are moving right along... and doing a great job!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2007, 12:58:31 PM »

as a side note - always, ALWAYS keep a jar of salsa around, its good for many many things and it will get you out of a jam!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »

Easy, check your Mayo!!!!

I never trust mayo, but didn't give much thought to ketchup and mustard.  That stuff has dates on it too!   Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.