April 30, 2024, 05:11:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206774 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2007, 10:59:23 PM »

Sorry my good Friends...I must log off now...I work/am part of a womens spousal abuse support group. Has been taking a lot of my time in the past week...can't believe what humans can do to humans.

Will check back in soon....I'm part of the underground network...takes time when we are dealing with W and children involved...love you all for what you do.

C-Ya soon...need prayers for our group.

Thanks....Destiny

Destiny

Bless you for the work that you are doing...  Please try to Pop in now and again

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: August 04, 2007, 11:01:31 PM »

I was in the Chat room. It is Kool. Makes noises. Shocked
Le Chats here thought it had something to do with them.
So, they are here. One is on my lap, looking for attention.
Goodnight all from Kat and her two trusty chats, Luscious Fatty and Baby Peaks.   :smt052Their last names are Cutie-Pie-Pie.
Same as mine. Smile      
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: August 04, 2007, 11:02:08 PM »

Sorry my good Friends...I must log off now...I work/am part of a womens spousal abuse support group. Has been taking a lot of my time in the past week...can't believe what humans can do to humans.

Will check back in soon....I'm part of the underground network...takes time when we are dealing with W and children involved...love you all for what you do.

Thanks....Destiny
You and your group will be in my prayers Destiny.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2007, 11:03:33 PM »

I was in the Chat room. It is Kool. Makes noises. Shocked
Le Chats here thought it had something to do with them.
So, they are here. One is on my lap, looking for attention.
Goodnight all from Kat and her two trusty chats, Luscious Fatty and Baby Peaks.   :smt052Their last names are Cutie-Pie-Pie.
Same as mine. Smile      

KAT  You lost your Avi ..... in the Chat I'm betting

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »

Nite Kat...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2007, 11:07:45 PM »

Thanks....Destiny

Destiny

Bless you for the work that you are doing...  Please try to Pop in now and again

OldF

OLDF...I'll more than pop in Dear...just right now have been dealing with a Woman and her 5 kids...we've been sending them all over the US to *protect her and children* from a MONSTER.

This is one of my primary goals. We set up paypal accounts, get them prepaid phones, and provide them with places to stay/w/kids to help them get out of dangerous situations...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2007, 11:08:12 PM »

OK - I'm officially out of the chat room for a while.  Too many areas to watch.  They are on their own, lol  Laughing

I wish I had a nice glass of wine to offer you... to make the world stop spinning  Laughing

I'm trying to catch up again, going backwards, but when I went in there, all I was able to do was say hi to MuffyBee and then the screen when weird, and a box popped up that something was downloading...everything was a mess.  I closed out and went back in but same thing happened....not sure I will venture back.

Oldfart,

Maybe I'll put a brief summary of the wedding in the Lounge...it was discussed here earlier this week, in bits and pieces....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2007, 11:08:39 PM »

anybody know what story a colorado flyfishing site would be into here? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2007, 11:11:21 PM »

OK - I'm officially out of the chat room for a while.  Too many areas to watch.  They are on their own, lol  Laughing

I wish I had a nice glass of wine to offer you... to make the world stop spinning  Laughing

I'm trying to catch up again, going backwards, but when I went in there, all I was able to do was say hi to MuffyBee and then the screen when weird, and a box popped up that something was downloading...everything was a mess.  I closed out and went back in but same thing happened....not sure I will venture back.

Oldfart,

Maybe I'll put a brief summary of the wedding in the Lounge...it was discussed here earlier this week, in bits and pieces....

Same thing happens to me... makes me so mad I want to throw my computer out the window...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2007, 11:12:51 PM »

Thanks....Destiny
You and your group will be in my prayers Destiny.

Bless YOU San for what you do here.

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2007, 11:13:24 PM »

Destiny
I posted an e-mail a page or two back...
If you have one that you can use and feel safe about it  I would like to talk to you a bit..

See If I can get my daughter  and you talking...
I think her work and yours may have some common ground

Thanks ... and like I said... only if YOU feel safe in doing it...
OldF

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »

are they betting on how long I can talk to myself?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2007, 11:14:28 PM »

Oldfart,

Same thing happens to me... makes me so mad I want to throw my computer out the window...

Glad I'm not alone...it was awful....the chat screen was all distorted and that downloading file thing just made me nervous.  Never had that happen with the old one...Dugga may know why.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: August 04, 2007, 11:14:56 PM »

Destiny
I posted an e-mail a page or two back...
If you have one that you can use and feel safe about it  I would like to talk to you a bit..

See If I can get my daughter  and you talking...
I think her work and yours may have some common ground

Thanks ... and like I said... only if YOU feel safe in doing it...
OldF

OLDF...I would like that....TY

Dest

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: August 04, 2007, 11:16:42 PM »

BTW if you have tabbed browsing, you can tab back and forth between the Lively and the chat room. Bring lotsa memory, though.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »

Destiny, that is huge... a huge thing to do. so many people don't understand how women can be beaten down mentally to feel that the only thing they can do or are worth is staying...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2007, 11:18:47 PM »

BTW if you have tabbed browsing, you can tab back and forth between the Lively and the chat room. Bring lotsa memory, though.

thanks SB...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2007, 11:19:20 PM »

Not using tabbed browsing but this computer is memory challenged...want to replace but don't want Vista...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2007, 11:21:32 PM »

Did someone resize my avatar....seems my throne is not as wide as it was a day or so ago?  Noticed earlier...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2007, 11:21:58 PM »

are they betting on how long I can talk to myself?

LOL.  If knew the answer I would have said something to ya.  I just don't know.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.