April 30, 2024, 03:27:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206756 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: August 05, 2007, 12:39:07 AM »

Nite SB

Oldfart - too funny Laughing

Oldfart by the way, I emailed that Arubachamber 2001 pdf to Red.  It was an interresting read.   Wink

Thanks Klaasend
I just wish we could find some way to get some info out them...

? do you have any specifics you want placed in your warranty ? 

G'nite 
Think I will play some where else for a bit

Seeee Yaa Byeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: August 05, 2007, 12:39:49 AM »

Nite Oldfart
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: August 05, 2007, 07:33:23 AM »

Morning Minkeys! 

This might already be old news since I didn't watch the news last night, but when I turned it on this morning the Duane Chapman was being interviewed and he's been cleared by a Mexican court.  He's a free man. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: August 05, 2007, 08:21:17 AM »

Sorry my good Friends...I must log off now...I work/am part of a womens spousal abuse support group. Has been taking a lot of my time in the past week...can't believe what humans can do to humans.

Will check back in soon....I'm part of the underground network...takes time when we are dealing with W and children involved...love you all for what you do.

C-Ya soon...need prayers for our group.

Thanks....Destiny

Destiny -- prayers for your group. And for you for what you are doing to help.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 05, 2007, 08:24:58 AM »

Morning Minkeys! 

This might already be old news since I didn't watch the news last night, but when I turned it on this morning the Duane Chapman was being interviewed and he's been cleared by a Mexican court.  He's a free man. 

I finally got to the front page and see this is old news.  But I'm sure glad to hear this got settled and on the side of justice. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: August 05, 2007, 09:04:10 AM »

Anything new happening?
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: August 05, 2007, 09:31:30 AM »

Morning Minkeys! 

I finally got to the front page and see this is old news.  But I'm sure glad to hear this got settled and on the side of justice. 

There has been some reservations about this from some sources.  He was not cleared.  According to reports the court document was written in Spanish and dealt with the expiration of the "Statute of Limitations."  According to first reports it does seem that charges will be dropped on that basis.  However, there is a caution right now until they can get someone with a legal knowledge of the interpretation of the legal documents from Spanish to English.  It will probably mean that it has been dismissed because of the expiration of time, but they really wish to be sure.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: August 05, 2007, 10:04:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys  ...... Yawnnnn Stetch ....

Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: August 05, 2007, 10:08:45 AM »

Mornin' OF!  Been kind of a lazy, hazy Sunday morning for me.  Two quick thunder showers already, but the sun is turning it into steam now.  Confused
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: August 05, 2007, 10:15:51 AM »

Mornin' OF!  Been kind of a lazy, hazy Sunday morning for me.  Two quick thunder showers already, but the sun is turning it into steam now.  Confused

Are you saying it Might get a bit Humid  there today  Laughing

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: August 05, 2007, 10:18:22 AM »

Here is a clearer picture of the article about Tim Miller that is in People Magazine.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: August 05, 2007, 10:20:29 AM »

Are you saying it Might get a bit Humid  there today  Laughing

Yep, hot as blazes and twice as humid.  I'm going to hide out in the AC all day. lol
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: August 05, 2007, 10:21:54 AM »

Thakns  Marlee

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: August 05, 2007, 10:26:34 AM »

Good Morning Old Fart and Easy!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 05, 2007, 10:27:53 AM »

That's a nice article about Tim Miller.  It's a shame it puts such a financial strain on him.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #335 on: August 05, 2007, 10:29:16 AM »

Smile

Morning OLDF    Ya know, I was thinking that if you went into your profile settings and just changed OLD FART to OLDF, it would auto-quote that to all your posts, and Folks would have an easier time training themselves to use that name.

Would make it a lot less trouble searching for your posts....just a thought, don't throw banana peels at me.

Destiny....Morning all you fine fine Monkeys!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: August 05, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »

Smile

Morning OLDF    Ya know, I was thinking that if you went into your profile settings and just changed OLD FART to OLDF, it would auto-quote that to all your posts, and Folks would have an easier time training themselves to use that name.

Would make it a lot less trouble searching for your posts....just a thought, don't throw banana peels at me.

Destiny
G' Morning...
I do not think we can change Tag/Nic names like that

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: August 05, 2007, 10:52:20 AM »

Morning monkeys.

Here's something appropriate for a Sunday morning. Please look and listen if you have time - it's purty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHIfRLNYUGw&mode=related&search=

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: August 05, 2007, 11:01:24 AM »

Amen, BTgirl. 

Good morning, everyone.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #339 on: August 05, 2007, 11:02:39 AM »

Smile

Destiny
G' Morning...
I do not think we can change Tag/Nic names like that

OLDF....well dang...I just didn't know that Wink

FWIW.....I honestly DO NOT think that Lorenzo is still in jail for some pot plants...hell, tourists in Aruba are accosted on every street corner by drug peddlers...crack houses everywhere.

Now all of a sudden Lorenzo is the focus for OMG 100 pot plants...nope not buying it at all.

I think that Lorenzo is being held for other reasons.

1  maybe for his own protection.
2  maybe to keep him from blabbing something higher ups don't want him to blab.
3  All of the above.

Someone give me the phone # to the Aruba ALE/jail...I wanna call them myself and ask them what is going on!  Klass...you have the #

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.