April 30, 2024, 03:45:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206757 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2007, 12:02:37 PM »

I know this sounds stoooopid of me...but, does anyone know what time of the day/night it is in Aruba right now?

Thanks in advance....Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2007, 12:08:03 PM »

I know this sounds stoooopid of me...but, does anyone know what time of the day/night it is in Aruba right now?

I believe Aruba is the same as our Eastern time.  So it's approx noon in Aruba right now.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »

I believe Aruba is the same as our Eastern time.  So it's approx noon in Aruba right now.

Thanks Klaas...got some phone calls to make Wink
Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2007, 12:20:08 PM »

I've been thinking alot lately about the blood in the car turning into chocolate & cleaning fluid discussion we;ve been having.

I don't ever recall any comments from Deepak, Joran or Satish about the car being cut up for samples.  I don't know about the average person, but I would be mightily po'd if my car were cut up.  It would mean expenses to replace the head liner and backseat cover.  I would be indignant especially if I kept my car immaculate like Deepak claims he did. I'd also be very angry if I were an innocent person this happened too.

We know Deepak talked.  He talked to John or Jones I forget about the family hatching the plan around the poool.  He talked to SKeeter.  Why no commments about the car?  Doesn't seem right to me.  Maybe b/c he knew it was a different car and not his?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 05, 2007, 12:36:28 PM »

I've been thinking alot lately about the blood in the car turning into chocolate & cleaning fluid discussion we;ve been having.

I don't ever recall any comments from Deepak, Joran or Satish about the car being cut up for samples.  I don't know about the average person, but I would be mightily po'd if my car were cut up.  It would mean expenses to replace the head liner and backseat cover.  I would be indignant especially if I kept my car immaculate like Deepak claims he did. I'd also be very angry if I were an innocent person this happened too.

We know Deepak talked.  He talked to John or Jones I forget about the family hatching the plan around the poool.  He talked to SKeeter.  Why no commments about the car?  Doesn't seem right to me.  Maybe b/c he knew it was a different car and not his?

FWIW - and you can take with a grain of salt, but I've been told by someone who claims to know Deepak that his car was torn apart.  That's not to say there wasn't a 2nd car.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: August 05, 2007, 12:45:43 PM »

FWIW - and you can take with a grain of salt, but I've been told by someone who claims to know Deepak that his car was torn apart.  That's not to say there wasn't a 2nd car.

I had been thinking about Sunfreak's post, and thought that it was reasonable based on what most of us know.  Now, reading your post, it shows that some are in contact with people who may or may not have more information based on friendships or contact with the case.   

Will we ever know for sure?  I, personally, do not know.

Made me think of that car PVDS was driving with the chunk out of the steering wheel...silly as it may seem.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: August 05, 2007, 12:53:18 PM »

He is not going to comment about the car if there is blood in it because it makes him look even more guilty.  He had that interior replaced.  He had 10 days to replace everything.  The ALE could have said his car was torn apart when actually they were taking the new interior he put in the car and using it as part of the evidence they were sending to the forensic institute in Holland and saying this is part of his car.  Of course there would be no evidence on it because they knew it was all newly replaced.  It is impossible that there was no trace of Natalee in that car.  JMO.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: August 05, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »

Well I figured out what is wrong with my chat, I can get in but I did sometning in my Options to my backgrounds and its all black and I can't see it to fix it.  LOL  I can see what everyone is saying but I can't see where to type or anything!!!! Confused

Everything is black!!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #368 on: August 05, 2007, 01:02:58 PM »

He is not going to comment about the car if there is blood in it because it makes him look even more guilty.  He had that interior replaced.  He had 10 days to replace everything.  The ALE could have said his car was torn apart when actually they were taking the new interior he put in the car and using it as part of the evidence they were sending to the forensic institute in Holland and saying this is part of his car.  Of course there would be no evidence on it because they knew it was all newly replaced.  It is impossible that there was no trace of Natalee in that car.  JMO.
Good afternoon Monkeys
Didn't the guy from Automotive Enterprises or where ever say in a PV that parts of the inside of the car was replaced?I know I read that somewhere.
I actually think there were 2 cars involved and I don't think even by the 3rd day into this case,that Deepak had much say so about anything....especially anything to do with his car that may have had evidences in it.
Someone higher up was pulling those strings from the get go IMO.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: August 05, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »

Well I figured out what is wrong with my chat, I can get in but I did sometning in my Options to my backgrounds and its all black and I can't see it to fix it.  LOL  I can see what everyone is saying but I can't see where to type or anything!!!! Confused

Everything is black!!!!
Auntiem - go back into chat and OPTIONS.  Make sure the first column says Windows XP, them change your font color to black or something.  Also, you can make your background grey.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 05, 2007, 01:06:01 PM »

That's the Problem!!!!  I can't SEE Options!!!!!  I've been playing around in the dark tring to find it!!!Can't find Options in the DARK!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 05, 2007, 01:07:27 PM »

That's the Problem!!!!  I can't SEE Options!!!!!  I've been playing around in the dark tring to find it!!!Can't find Options in the DARK!!!

Turn the light on Laughing
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: August 05, 2007, 01:08:40 PM »

No lights!!! Waaaaa!!!!!1 Sad Sad Sad Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 05, 2007, 01:09:48 PM »

We need to let Dugga know.  Maybe he can help. When I see him I'll let him know.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: August 05, 2007, 01:10:04 PM »

Not even a candle!!!! Sad
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: August 05, 2007, 01:10:57 PM »

We need to let Dugga know.  Maybe he can help. When I see him I'll let him know.

Thank you, Klass
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 05, 2007, 01:13:13 PM »

I can believe.   Police are not very gentle with other folks belomgings when they are on a mission to find something.  I've been robbed and that was bad enough, cannot imagine a police search warrant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: August 05, 2007, 01:16:38 PM »

I wish we didn't have chat...  Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: August 05, 2007, 01:17:10 PM »

where is my avatar? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 05, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »

Photobucket is undergoing some maintenance, could be why your avatar isn't showing up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.