April 30, 2024, 07:15:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206786 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »

as a side note - always, ALWAYS keep a jar of salsa around, its good for many many things and it will get you out of a jam!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I do...salsa rocks!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2007, 01:00:46 PM »

as a side note - always, ALWAYS keep a jar of salsa around, its good for many many things and it will get you out of a jam!!!

Check the label on your JAM too, LOL  Laughing
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2007, 01:02:10 PM »

I believe Joran has "a little bit of knowledge" regarding the South....and we all know how a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.....Either that or the schools on Aruba are back a few centuries and he is caught up in Ante-Bellum South thinking....ergo he thought Natalee was a Southern Belle from a Plantation!!!  What an idiot....   Maybe we should send them some updated history books!!!! Confused

I think that it's the island that has a race problem... notice joran keeps trying to place the blame on black security guards, black tourists, etc.   
He just assumed that a white girl would be into this way of thinking... that here in the US it wouldn't be questioned, the media seems to love to crank up the race issue...

The media will crank up the race issue if it's white on black, not the other way around. 

I think Joran's family and education has led him to this belief about people from Alabama and all of the implications he has made toward black people was meant to trap Natalee's family into believing him.  He thinks that is what all southerners do...blame the blacks.  He is wrong about that and Beth knew immediately that he security guards were innocent and said so.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »

I believe Joran has "a little bit of knowledge" regarding the South....and we all know how a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.....Either that or the schools on Aruba are back a few centuries and he is caught up in Ante-Bellum South thinking....ergo he thought Natalee was a Southern Belle from a Plantation!!!  What an idiot....   Maybe we should send them some updated history books!!!! Confused

I think that it's the island that has a race problem... notice joran keeps trying to place the blame on black security guards, black tourists, etc.   
He just assumed that a white girl would be into this way of thinking... that here in the US it wouldn't be questioned, the media seems to love to crank up the race issue...

I believe the race issue came from Paulus.  You learn from the people around you and Joran learned well from his daddy and mommy.  Besides what idiot of a prosecutor writes a letter to the FBI asking if Beth is related to Hitler.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2007, 01:03:50 PM »

both great points Truth and San...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »

alright alright, i'll go with the salsa, just got it the other day

Laughing Laughing

Recently I was going to put some BBQ sauce on some sausage.  Decided to look at the label and it said, “best used by June ‘03”   Shocked

That caused me to look at all my ketchup and stuff like that.  Emptied my frige out and started over.  I don't mind ruffin' it, but I ain't gonna risk things getting that ruff!

I was at my uncle's a few weeks ago for a BBQ.  When time came around to eat, he took some Brats and rather than the typical kethcup, mustard, onions, sauerkraut, whatever, he smothered them with salsa.  I had to try it and i'll tell, it was really good!!!  Try it sometime!!

Sounds good to me!  I put hot salsa on hot dogs all the time.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2007, 01:06:27 PM »

Besides what idiot of a prosecutor writes a letter to the FBI asking if Beth is related to Hitler.

LOL.  Th eonly one I can think of used to be in Aruba...Land of the Lost.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2007, 01:07:13 PM »

Shelf life of cocktail sauce:

http://www.msnbc.com/OnAir/nbc/Dateline/Food/shelf.asp

Catsup, tomato; cocktail sauce or chili sauce

Shelf-stable
foods
Unopenedon shelf (12 months)
Opened,refrigerated (6 months)
Opened on shelf ( 1 month)

My hubby and I are constantly at odds over this expiry date issue.  He claims if the condiments are kept free from contamination and are kept refrigerated ... they are still safe to eat after the indicated date.  He points out ... "BEST BEFORE".  Me ... I chuck contents of jars down the sink on the expiry date.  Not a day before and ... not a day after.  Only on that magic date predetermined by minds much superior than mine.

Now I am to understand ... that the expiry day means nothing once a jar is opened.  I am wondering why I am not pushing pushing up daisy ... succumbed long ago to a bout a food poisoning. Laughing

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »

Laughing Laughing

my girlfriend goes through jam/jelley like nothing I have ever seen.  She must be eating it in the middle of the night or something because i never see her eating it, but it always seems to be emtpy on the rare occasion i want some  Laughing
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »

they ALL thought the Southern Lady would fall for the "Black Guys Did it"  so ignorant!!!!!  Beth wants the TRUTH!!!  The real DEVILS, not some patsys, !!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2007, 01:08:51 PM »

I believe the race issue came from Paulus.  You learn from the people around you and Joran learned well from his daddy and mommy.  Besides what idiot of a prosecutor writes a letter to the FBI asking if Beth is related to Hitler.

Wasn’t that one of the most amazing things to come out of all of this!  WTH!

People on that island seem to be a little backward about women too, but several women do hold high positions.  It is all mixed up about a lot of things.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »

Laughing Laughing

my girlfriend goes through jam/jelley like nothing I have ever seen.  She must be eating it in the middle of the night or something because i never see her eating it, but it always seems to be emtpy on the rare occasion i want some  Laughing

I am guilty of that one.... toast with jam low fat way to satisfy sweet tooth....

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2007, 01:11:10 PM »

Wasn’t that one of the most amazing things to come out of all of this!  WTH!

People on that island seem to be a little backward about women too, but several women do hold high positions.  It is all mixed up about a lot of things.

Do you think it's possible that the few women who hold high positions in Aruba only hold them if the women do what the men in charge tell them to do?  I do.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2007, 01:11:23 PM »

Shelf-stable
foods

My hubby and I are constantly at odds over this expiry date issue.  He claims if the condiments are kept free from contamination and are kept refrigerated ... they are still safe to eat after the indicated date.  He points out ... "BEST BEFORE".  Me ... I chuck contents of jars down the sink on the expiry date.  Not a day before and ... not a day after.  Only on that magic date predetermined by minds much superior than mine.

Now I am to understand ... that the expiry day means nothing once a jar is opened.  I am wondering why I am not pushing pushing up daisy ... succumbed long ago to a bout a food poisoning. Laughing

Janet

I am much like your husband, those dates are mere suggestions  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2007, 01:12:34 PM »

The Dutch have kept those people down and they don't even know it.  I also believe that the Dutch who go there to  live are Flunkies from the NL who can't make it there and cane be big fish on that lil hell hole!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2007, 01:12:59 PM »

Laughing Laughing

I am guilty of that one.... toast with jam low fat way to satisfy sweet tooth....

do you put the empty jar back in the fridge like nothing ever happened?  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2007, 01:14:52 PM »

Shelf-stable
foods

Janet

I am much like your husband, those dates are mere suggestions  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Once upon a time I just used the smell test.  If it didn’t stink too bad or move on its own, then WTH……

I’ve grown more cautious with the years.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2007, 01:16:50 PM »

Anyone else getting long white pages after a post this morning?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2007, 01:16:59 PM »

The Dutch have kept those people down and they don't even know it.  I also believe that the Dutch who go there to  live are Flunkies from the NL who can't make it there and cane be big fish on that lil hell hole!!

I dont know if I really blame the Dutch as much as the people who stay drunk or stoned 24/7 and live this lifestyle of not really caring whats going on in their community.  The Dutch do seem to take advantage of these idiots, but hey, thats what happens when people bury their head in the sand and dont stand up for themselves.  These people just accept whatever comes their way and dont really care too much about anything or anyone. 
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2007, 01:19:13 PM »

I dont know if I really blame the Dutch as much as the people who stay drunk or stoned 24/7 and live this lifestyle of not really caring whats going on in their community.  The Dutch do seem to take advantage of these idiots, but hey, thats what happens when people bury their head in the sand and dont stand up for themselves.  These people just accept whatever comes their way and dont really care too much about anything or anyone. 

Which is the Cause and which is the Effect???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.