April 30, 2024, 03:51:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206758 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #420 on: August 05, 2007, 02:14:08 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Klaas I'm going to email my phone # to you

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: August 05, 2007, 02:15:43 PM »

Dest

Don't bother emailing me your phone number.  I don't speak with anyone in the forum via phone.  Just email me.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: August 05, 2007, 02:16:46 PM »

Fran,
that's interesting... I don't think I had ever paid such attention to that particular statement, before. that along with others. Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: August 05, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »

Fran,
that's interesting... I don't think I had ever paid such attention to that particular statement, before. that along with others. Shocked

Notice when they're referring to additional person(s), they're using plural, which would mean JK2 + ???????

JMHO
fran
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 05, 2007, 02:18:46 PM »

Dest

Don't bother emailing me your phone number.  I don't speak with anyone in the forum via phone.  Just email me.

Dest

Ok will send as soon as I type it out

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: August 05, 2007, 02:20:43 PM »

Dest

DESTINY - Please check your email  Confused
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: August 05, 2007, 02:20:58 PM »

Dest

Wow Destiny!

This sounds exciting.

We're waiting. Very Happy

fran
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: August 05, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »

Fran,

Notice when they're referring to additional person(s), they're using plural, which would mean JK2 + ???????

JMHO
fran

That was when Freddy was arrested - with the Kalpoes the second time  on the sex angle.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 05, 2007, 02:25:15 PM »

That was when Freddy was arrested - with the Kalpoes the second time  on the sex angle.

I wonder if those charges against Freddy have been dropped or will be dropped?  ANyone know?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: August 05, 2007, 02:27:11 PM »

Klaas has all info I had now....beg at her door.

Destiny

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: August 05, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »

Klaas has all info I had now....beg at her door.

Destiny

Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 05, 2007, 02:28:48 PM »

One thing that has always bothered me is D/S being arrested the day after D said he'd do a lie dectector test with Skeeters after he checked with his attorney. I mean, how convenient, D/S are arrested AGAIN, ehhh........why??????

Dompig said they had to have new evidence. So I ran across this. What happened to this 'new evidence' and why were they ALL THREE released just days later?

fran

http://www.indiadaily.com/breaking_news/43660.asp

Brothers held again in Natalee Holloway case

Aug. 26, 2005

After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said. Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21. "They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said. "Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

......................more of the article at the link.....................

Very interesting that this is the reason why they were rearrested.  How do they know other people were involved.  This makes me sick because they have all this information and are unwilling to prosecute them.  The only reason they brought them back in was to let them know they had this information on them and they better shut their mouths.  Joran was in jail so he wouldn't open his big mouth and this is the same reason they brought the Kalpoes back in.  What evidence was presentent to the judge to hold them on this.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 05, 2007, 02:29:02 PM »

I wonder if those charges against Freddy have been dropped or will be dropped?  ANyone know?

I don't know... that aspect is completely silent...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: August 05, 2007, 02:30:28 PM »

You're right SunFreak, I forgot about Freddy. They were able to sweep that episode under the rug and release everyone when Katrina hit. They thought the U.S. attention wouldn't turn back to Natalee and Aruba in the aftermath of Katrina.

Croes, assistant to the PM asked "HOW CAN WE SHUT HER UP?" referring to Beth. I guess he thought Katrina was his golden opportunity, as was 911 for Condit and Chandra Levy. Mad

Guess what? He was wrong. Wink

JMHO
fran
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 05, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »

I think they rearrested the Kalpoes and arrested Freddy to try to break Joran.  But Joran already kew the fix was in and he didn't have to worry.  Paulus's buddy Judge Rick Smid to the rescue.
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: August 05, 2007, 02:34:32 PM »

I don't know... that aspect is completely silent...

IIRC, the sex angle was dropped as they said it wasn't what they appeared, the underage girl had on a bathing suit. Kinda' like what many think was Natalee's blouse that turned into a 'fishnet.'

fran
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 05, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »

Destiny - I just emailed you.  Why don't you go ahead and post what they told you.  I don't see a problem with it. 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: August 05, 2007, 02:35:56 PM »

I agree San and Fran ... and SUN...

the fix was in and they rounded up ppl to keep them quiet.

As for Condit and Chandra Levy.... rightfully so, IMO his career is over... and he has gone away...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 05, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »

I think they rearrested the Kalpoes and arrested Freddy to try to break Joran.  But Joran already kew the fix was in and he didn't have to worry.  Paulus's buddy Judge Rick Smid to the rescue.

Interetsingly, even though it was appealled, Judge Rick Smid was part of the appeals panel of 3 judges who have to unanymousky decide the outcome.  It was all fixed ahead of time.  Sad
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: August 05, 2007, 02:39:26 PM »

I agree with San. They rearrested K2 to SHUT THEM UP. Joran already said in the secretly recorded  Shocked police tape that he could hold out for the # days. (160 ?) He KNEW that would be the end for him.

IMO, Deepak told Koch, Koch told whoever, K2 were rearrested. Katrina hits, the U.S. MSM leaves town and JK2 are released. The also misled the U.S. media by saying they could be brought back in at any time for questioning, yadda, yadday,..........but that was a big fat LIE!

JMO
fran
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.