May 01, 2024, 01:35:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206832 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #440 on: August 05, 2007, 02:39:49 PM »

Dang, I thought for sure that would bring a response... Laughing

I read somewhere yesterday... the white car following jk2 - was that from joran's book?  but do we have any idea if that is factual? 

Only that it's mentioned in the statements, either Deepak or Satish's and we know how factual the statements are.

I still wonder if the reference to the white car is because Guido was following them to their "destination" to "party" with the girl they drugged.
Do we know for sure that Deepak stopped at another bar after getting Natalee in his car?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: August 05, 2007, 02:40:41 PM »

I agree with San. They rearrested K2 to SHUT THEM UP. Joran already said in the secretly recorded  Shocked police tape that he could hold out for the # days. (160 ?) He KNEW that would be the end for him.

IMO, Deepak told Koch, Koch told whoever, K2 were rearrested. Katrina hits, the U.S. MSM leaves town and JK2 are released. The also misled the U.S. media by saying they could be brought back in at any time for questioning, yadda, yadday,..........but that was a big fat LIE!

JMO
fran

agreed....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #442 on: August 05, 2007, 02:41:32 PM »

Destiny - I just emailed you.  Why don't you go ahead and post what they told you.  I don't see a problem with it. 

OK please excuse spelling of names.

First call to Aruban police dept where Lorenzo was being held...nice man there told me L had been moved to corrections inst. I got him to give me a contact name and # there...I called there 001 297 XXX XXXX asked for XXXXXXX, and XXXXXXX got on the computer and checked all for me.

Latest info Lorenzo van Rijn, Daniel Winkler sp? and Martin Winkler were all released on July 25th...no court date set...they had private meeting with judge...only one still in jail at corrections inst. is Ramon for guns  Lorenzo is still on Aruba and back at home.

That's the best I can do for now     Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 05, 2007, 02:42:02 PM »

I read somewhere yesterday... the white car following jk2 - was that from joran's book?  but do we have any idea if that is factual? 

Only that it's mentioned in the statements, either Deepak or Satish's and we know how factual the statements are.

I still wonder if the reference to the white car is because Guido was following them to their "destination" to "party" with the girl they drugged.
Do we know for sure that Deepak stopped at another bar after getting Natalee in his car?

I don't.... but I am sure there is a monkey that knows...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: August 05, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »

I think they rearrested the Kalpoes and arrested Freddy to try to break Joran.  But Joran already kew the fix was in and he didn't have to worry.  Paulus's buddy Judge Rick Smid to the rescue.

Interetsingly, even though it was appealled, Judge Rick Smid was part of the appeals panel of 3 judges who have to unanymousky decide the outcome.  It was all fixed ahead of time.  Sad

Was Curacao's tourism affected in comparison with Aruba's after the NH fiasco?  If it's been posted, I didn't see or absorb it.  Just thinking of where these judges were from.  (I don't mean to divert from your present conversation)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: August 05, 2007, 02:45:15 PM »

Destiny - I just emailed you.  Why don't you go ahead and post what they told you.  I don't see a problem with it. 

First call to Aruban police dept where Lorenzo was being held...nice man there told me L had been moved to corrections inst. I got him to give me a contact name and # there...I called there 001 297 XXX XXXX asked for XXXXXXX, and XXXXXXX got on the computer and checked all for me.

Latest info Lorenzo van Rijn, Daniel Winkler sp? and Martin Winkler were all released on July 25th...no court date set...they had private meeting with judge...only one still in jail at corrections inst. is Ramon for guns  Lorenzo is still on Aruba and back at home.

Thanks Destiny!

So Lorenzo was released from KIA on July 25th according to them.  He is still in Aruba and there has been no court date set. 
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 05, 2007, 02:46:36 PM »

I don't.... but I am sure there is a monkey that knows...

Rumour has it that the bar was CHOOSE-A-NAME
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 05, 2007, 02:46:42 PM »

So will there be a court date for Lorenzo, or is this another example of a thug being set free by the Aruban legal system?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: August 05, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »

Thank you Destiny.   I am not surprised by this information.  They are all a bunch of sneaks.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: August 05, 2007, 02:48:18 PM »

I don't know about Curacoa's, but we know that Bonaire has increased....

Destiny... thank you for the update.  Y'all are we sure that lorenzo is involved?  I keep waffling on that one...

I mean I am sure that jk2 are involved,

convinced that freddy and guido are...

wondering how, but I believe that steve croes is material somehow... besides being a dumbass...

and I think that CnC's should be sued from their home office in the US for hiring bartenders that are willing to put drugs into girl's drinks... and the ALE , Dennis Jacobs and Jossy have both said that is COMMON KNOWLEDGE

so there would be a case against CnC's... and there is "minimum contacts"... jmo. 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 05, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »

Thanks for the info Destiny.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: August 05, 2007, 02:49:35 PM »

Thanks for the info Destiny. Oh, and for all the phone calls too! Cool

Interesting, they make a BIG DEAL about arresting the drug dealers and have behind closed door meetings and quietly release them. So............drug dealers are handled the same way as the 'alledged' murderers and rapists.
That should make the citizens of Aruba feel all warm and fuzzy and safe. NOT!

JMO
fran
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #452 on: August 05, 2007, 02:49:36 PM »

I was told...no court date, no trial...private mediation with Judge

All Go Home except Ramon.

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #453 on: August 05, 2007, 02:49:45 PM »

One thing that has always bothered me is D/S being arrested the day after D said he'd do a lie dectector test with Skeeters after he checked with his attorney. I mean, how convenient, D/S are arrested AGAIN, ehhh........why??????

Dompig said they had to have new evidence. So I ran across this. What happened to this 'new evidence' and why were they ALL THREE released just days later?

fran

http://www.indiadaily.com/breaking_news/43660.asp

Brothers held again in Natalee Holloway case

Aug. 26, 2005

After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said. Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21. "They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said. "Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

......................more of the article at the link.....................
Hi Fran
I still to this day believe the Kalpoe's were rearrested because Deepak was talking to Mr Skeeters.Then arresting Satish right along with Deepak and with those same"charges"to me was like them telling Deepak"yeah,go ahead and keep running your mouth and we'll pin this whole thing on you both!".

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 05, 2007, 02:50:33 PM »

I don't know about Curacoa's, but we know that Bonaire has increased....

Destiny... thank you for the update.  Y'all are we sure that lorenzo is involved?  I keep waffling on that one...

I mean I am sure that jk2 are involved,

convinced that freddy and guido are...

wondering how, but I believe that steve croes is material somehow... besides being a dumbass...

and I think that CnC's should be sued from their home office in the US for hiring bartenders that are willing to put drugs into girl's drinks... and the ALE , Dennis Jacobs and Jossy have both said that is COMMON KNOWLEDGE

so there would be a case against CnC's... and there is "minimum contacts"... jmo. 

Mrs. Red - LORENZO was brought in for questioning early in the case.  LORENZO is one of the first people mentioned in the case.  YES, I do think Lorenzo is involved in some way.  He may not have been directly involved with Natalee but could be involved with either supplying drugs or body disposal.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 05, 2007, 02:50:49 PM »

So will there be a court date for Lorenzo, or is this another example of a thug being set free by the Aruban legal system?

I wonder why on an island that doesnt' care at all about drug use he was arrested.... i mean in reality (theirs, that is...) what is 100 pot plants? 

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 05, 2007, 02:51:35 PM »

I thought the other guys last names were Vrojlik.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 05, 2007, 02:52:01 PM »

The only other person I know of who had a private meeting with the judge was Joran before he was released.

This proves to me that Lorenzo is a Sloot.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: August 05, 2007, 02:52:07 PM »

Klass... I forgot he was brought in for questioning....  Shocked

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 05, 2007, 02:52:48 PM »

I was told...no court date, no trial...private mediation with Judge

All Go Home except Ramon.

Dest

More justice for the guilty on Aruba.

Thanks for checking into it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.