May 01, 2024, 03:54:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206845 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2007, 02:53:31 PM »

The only other person I know of who had a private meeting with the judge was Joran before he was released.

This proves to me that Lorenzo is a Sloot.

and we do have jossy saying that he is joran's half brother....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2007, 02:53:37 PM »

So will there be a court date for Lorenzo, or is this another example of a thug being set free by the Aruban legal system?

I wonder why on an island that doesnt' care at all about drug use he was arrested.... i mean in reality (theirs, that is...) what is 100 pot plants? 

And 100 pot plants was a bullshit excluse to bring this other psycho Sloot in and let him know what the deal was.  Someone wasn't listening to the rules and they made sure he knows who is boss.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: August 05, 2007, 02:55:49 PM »

So will there be a court date for Lorenzo, or is this another example of a thug being set free by the Aruban legal system?

I wonder why on an island that doesnt' care at all about drug use he was arrested.... i mean in reality (theirs, that is...) what is 100 pot plants? 

And 100 pot plants was a bullshit excluse to bring this other psycho Sloot in and let him know what the deal was.  Someone wasn't listening to the rules and they made sure he knows who is boss.

that makes sense to me...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #463 on: August 05, 2007, 02:56:20 PM »

Destiny - I just emailed you.  Why don't you go ahead and post what they told you.  I don't see a problem with it. 

OK please excuse spelling of names.

First call to Aruban police dept where Lorenzo was being held...nice man there told me L had been moved to corrections inst. I got him to give me a contact name and # there...I called there 001 297 XXX XXXX asked for XXXXXXX, and XXXXXXX got on the computer and checked all for me.

Latest info Lorenzo van Rijn, Daniel Winkler sp? and Martin Winkler were all released on July 25th...no court date set...they had private meeting with judge...only one still in jail at corrections inst. is Ramon for guns  Lorenzo is still on Aruba and back at home.

That's the best I can do for now     Destiny

I thought the other guys last names were Vrojlik.

I was on the phone with him trying to keep him talking and writing things/names down the best I could...I really couln't ask him to spell names for me....sorrry Sad   The only thing I might have messed up is the last names of Daniel and Martin.

The man I spoke with had very good english/but thick accent.  Sorry again

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 05, 2007, 02:59:21 PM »

I'll be back - gotta run an errand.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: August 05, 2007, 02:59:54 PM »

Destiny... don't be sorry...

that was a great find... and some cajones to call...!!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #466 on: August 05, 2007, 03:01:44 PM »

Dang, I thought for sure that would bring a response... Laughing

I read somewhere yesterday... the white car following jk2 - was that from joran's book?  but do we have any idea if that is factual? 

Only that it's mentioned in the statements, either Deepak or Satish's and we know how factual the statements are.

I still wonder if the reference to the white car is because Guido was following them to their "destination" to "party" with the girl they drugged.
Do we know for sure that Deepak stopped at another bar after getting Natalee in his car?

I don't.... but I am sure there is a monkey that knows...

Rumour has it that the bar was CHOOSE-A-NAME
Hi SF
Thanks,that's the bar that burned down.I wonder why he had to stop there if he did.Why not just call?Unless he had to pick something up or drop something off.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: August 05, 2007, 03:02:16 PM »

Hi Fran
I still to this day believe the Kalpoe's were rearrested because Deepak was talking to Mr Skeeters.Then arresting Satish right along with Deepak and with those same"charges"to me was like them telling Deepak"yeah,go ahead and keep running your mouth and we'll pin this whole thing on you both!".

Hasn't Joran been doing just that since he got out of jail? Trying to pin it on K2. I think he did it in jail too, but turned around and denied it to K2 in the police recording.

I agree with you KarmaRoundUp. I have always thought K2 were rearrested to 'shut them up!'

Am I the only one that thinks it a coinky-dink that K2's step dad JUST HAPPENED to buy the cyber cafe WHILE his two step sons were in jail? Somewhere, was it here? I read there was no $$ that changed hands. How could that be? Businesses are free in Aruba?

Dompig opened a buisness, was it free? A couple of the friends of Joran that were brought in for questioning and then ran to hide out in Holland with their families in hot pursuit! Did they give their lucrative businesses away? Shocked

What's the deal? silent

JMHO
fran
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 05, 2007, 03:02:42 PM »

Destiny... don't be sorry...

that was a great find... and some cajones to call...!!

I agree and thank you again Destiny.

It that was me I would have stuttered and gotten every name wrong Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: August 05, 2007, 03:03:26 PM »

just thinking out loud... but is it possible that they ever mentioned or went to mambos?  I thought that was the bar that burnt down...

if not, why do I know that name???

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: August 05, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »

fran ... well it seems that they all ended up with "better" jobs.... funny how that worked,

even steve croes ended up being the dj at CnC's

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: August 05, 2007, 03:06:17 PM »

just thinking out loud... but is it possible that they ever mentioned or went to mambos?  I thought that was the bar that burnt down...

I always get that bar mixed up with Choose a Name bar.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: August 05, 2007, 03:06:50 PM »

It was Choose a Name that burned down......I think that MIP6 or Mark Purcell mentioned or worked as a bar tender there.  Or maybe told soneone to come hang out there with him.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: August 05, 2007, 03:07:10 PM »

I think that's the bar MIP6 owns?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2007, 03:08:36 PM »

As usual I disagree on stopping at another bar other than CnC's

I think that came from confusion on the statements that they went from one bar to another bar within CnC's that night.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: August 05, 2007, 03:09:23 PM »

BINGO!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: August 05, 2007, 03:12:32 PM »

It was Choose a Name that burned down......I think that MIP6 or Mark Purcell mentioned or worked as a bar tender there.  Or maybe told soneone to come hang out there with him.

Both Choose a Name AND Moomba's had a fire.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: August 05, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »

As usual I disagree on stopping at another bar other than CnC's

I think that came from confusion on the statements that they went from one bar to another bar within CnC's that night.

Carnut - I agree.  The other bar was the one on the other side of the room at CnC.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: August 05, 2007, 03:13:50 PM »

Karma Lounge July 27th

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: August 05, 2007, 03:14:00 PM »

BINGO!!!!!!

Ok... so now we know his agenda... he owns a bar there...

it's interesting that he could have told someone to stop by....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.