April 30, 2024, 10:21:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206805 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #480 on: August 05, 2007, 03:14:01 PM »

Wow, Destiny! I'm impressed! That took "Hutzpah"!!!

Hi Guys! Just left the "you know you're a money when" thread. I highly recommend it for a "Spirit Lift" and great laugh!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: August 05, 2007, 03:15:00 PM »

It was Choose a Name that burned down......I think that MIP6 or Mark Purcell mentioned or worked as a bar tender there.  Or maybe told soneone to come hang out there with him.

Both Choose a Name AND Moomba's had a fire.

Ok, so I am not totally confused then... good.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: August 05, 2007, 03:16:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I've been lurking and reading (doing laundry too).  I think Lorenzo is involved somehow too.  There for a while, I thought maybe he was the one in the Holiday Inn Video sitting next to Natalee instead of Paulus, but I think someone acknowledged it was Paulus.  He may have been the one Paulus called to dispose of the body.   
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: August 05, 2007, 03:17:01 PM »

It was Choose a Name that burned down......I think that MIP6 or Mark Purcell mentioned or worked as a bar tender there.  Or maybe told soneone to come hang out there with him.

Both Choose a Name AND Moomba's had a fire.

Funny how bars tend to have fires, several local bars here have had fires as well.

Seems to be an industry problem.

I suspicion fires tend to provide a source of income to some from insurance when income isn't covering expenses.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: August 05, 2007, 03:17:31 PM »

Bleached...

thanks.  I tend to forget how much can change in two years... it's like time stands still as far as seeing justice though... Confused

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: August 05, 2007, 03:18:42 PM »

Hi Guys! Just left the "you know you're a money when" thread. I highly recommend it for a "Spirit Lift" and great laugh!

Hey CBB... did you read thee whole thing?  LOL... did anyone email LV and explain????

fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: August 05, 2007, 03:18:42 PM »

fran ... well it seems that they all ended up with "better" jobs.... funny how that worked,

even steve croes ended up being the dj at CnC's

Yes, and pappa VDS who flunked out of being a judge, just so happened to get a job with the attorney handling his son's case?

What really cracks me up, Laughing is that Aruba thinks if they talk in Dutch or papiamentu, that the Americans are too stupid to see what they're doing in plain site. They've been able to get away with this cra* for so long because they could intimidate their citizens into compliance, that's why they now hate us and our MSM so much. They can NOT SHUT US UP!!

What they are doing, what they did is obvious to a six year old. They think they're so slick, but they've made fools of themselves. They, honestly look ridiculous! When everyone compares them to the Keystone Cops they act all insulted, when in reality, it's the Keystone Cops who should be insulted!

Compared to ALE AND their tourist group and their spokesmen and on and on, the Keystone Cops look like professionals. Razz

JMHO
fran

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 05, 2007, 03:19:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I've been lurking and reading (doing laundry too).  I think Lorenzo is involved somehow too.  There for a while, I thought maybe he was the one in the Holiday Inn Video sitting next to Natalee instead of Paulus, but I think someone acknowledged it was Paulus.  He may have been the one Paulus called to dispose of the body.   

Hi Jasmine. Welcome!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 05, 2007, 03:19:04 PM »

We were discussing the arm bone that washed ashore in Venezuela early August 2005.  When it was reported, Nancy Grace had a photo from the Venezuela paper she showed on TV.  I emailed that paper and asked them if they would send me the photo (funny thing is I translated my email from English to Spanish in Babelfish and that's how I requested it - I'm sure the people at the paper were cracking up).  Anway, this is a copy of the scanned front page of their paper that they sent to me:

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: August 05, 2007, 03:19:13 PM »

Hi Jasmine... welcome!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: August 05, 2007, 03:20:38 PM »

Welcome jasmine and I agree.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: August 05, 2007, 03:20:40 PM »

Hi Jasmine! Aren't you a cutie!  Wink That video irritates me to no end. WHY hasn't the entrance/exit video of the man sitting next to Natalee come out? We all saw Nat and Joran come in, so you know it exists!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: August 05, 2007, 03:22:23 PM »

I think that the arm was a person's...and not at all what they tried to claim...

fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: August 05, 2007, 03:23:19 PM »

Hi Jasmine!

I'm new too, to posting that is. Been lurking for a couple of years.

Very Happy

fran
crazybabyborg
« Reply #494 on: August 05, 2007, 03:23:20 PM »

Hey CBB... did you read thee whole thing?  LOL... did anyone email LV and explain????

Oh yeah! Added a few of my own, too!  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: August 05, 2007, 03:24:30 PM »

Also,  Carnut... I agree with you, it's why they keep screaming insurance scam... they use it all the time, IMO

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: August 05, 2007, 03:24:57 PM »

I think that the arm was a person's...and not at all what they tried to claim...

I agree mrs. red.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #497 on: August 05, 2007, 03:26:05 PM »

So do I! It's so typical of the case, because no one reliable ever got to test that bone, and where is it now? It probably has a lighthouse belt wrapped around it lying on a bloody mattress stuffed in a pristinely clean Honda! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #498 on: August 05, 2007, 03:26:23 PM »

Welcome Jasmine!

Cute Avitar Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: August 05, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »

I agree mrs. red.

as hard as it is to say, I wonder if it's Natalee's?  Also, what ever happened the woman who found evidence on the beach??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.