May 01, 2024, 12:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206820 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: August 05, 2007, 04:48:33 PM »

Well wasn't there some nonsense about her yelling to her friend "Aruba..WOOO             HOOO.."   and Deepak stopping and telling her to get out of the car and go with her friends.   Wasn't this crap in that movie???

Hey Ramm... welcome!

I think they had to say that she yelled because she did.. only it wasn't woo hoo aruba or anything like that....

NYLover I am still not getting anything in my emails...

from what I remember she had a small discussion with the kids of her class after the "whoo hoo" thingy and that they warned her to come out. If at some point there had been need to scream then it happened after that moment when they drove away from Natalee's classmates.

and could that need to scream be that she at that point realized that there was harm to her in the equation?  She by joran's own statments, thought he was staying at the holiday inn.... so is then when they decided they were going to joran's home or whatever?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #581 on: August 05, 2007, 04:48:50 PM »

You know what I am sitting here thinking,  how did they know Natalee would go willingly????  Did her friends ask her if she was ok? Did she really tell them she would catch up to them later?  Did she walk on her on volition into that car??

I know this sounds stupid....but think about it.  How did these jerks KNOW they could do this so easily....in plain site??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #582 on: August 05, 2007, 04:48:52 PM »

I've got to run. Fran, Klaas: Love the kitty face! You're in great hands with Klaas, Fran! She'll get you dressed as fast as she runs! See Ya'll later! 
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: August 05, 2007, 04:49:29 PM »

You can copy the link and just paste it in your profile.  There's a place to past a url for an avatar.  OR, you can save it to your PC as a .gif and upload it from your PC.  OR - I can do it for you, lol  Laughing

I'd appreciate it if you could do it for me Klaasend. I'm computer challenged. Smile
The baby kitty, if you don't mind.

Thank you very much,
fran
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 05, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »

Well wasn't there some nonsense about her yelling to her friend "Aruba..WOOO             HOOO.."   and Deepak stopping and telling her to get out of the car and go with her friends.   Wasn't this crap in that movie???

Hey Ramm... welcome!

I think they had to say that she yelled because she did.. only it wasn't woo hoo aruba or anything like that....

from what I remember she had a small discussion with the kids of her class after the "whoo hoo" thingy and that they warned her to come out. If at some point there had been need to scream then it happened after that moment when they drove away from Natalee's classmates.

Don't think any kids in her class has said they saw her in the car and asked her to get out.

Think that was a misslead from the reenaction show.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: August 05, 2007, 04:50:42 PM »

see you later CBB!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: August 05, 2007, 04:51:01 PM »

You know what I am sitting here thinking,  how did they know Natalee would go willingly????  Did her friends ask her if she was ok? Did she really tell them she would catch up to them later?  Did she walk on her on volition into that car??

I know this sounds stupid....but think about it.  How did these jerks KNOW they could do this so easily....in plain site??

They'd done it twenty times before.  Mad

fran
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: August 05, 2007, 04:51:33 PM »

Well wasn't there some nonsense about her yelling to her friend "Aruba..WOOO             HOOO.."   and Deepak stopping and telling her to get out of the car and go with her friends.   Wasn't this crap in that movie???

Hey Ramm... welcome!

I agree and I also think this is where the struggle started and it ended at the Sloot home.
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: August 05, 2007, 04:51:50 PM »

I've got to run. Fran, Klaas: Love the kitty face! You're in great hands with Klaas, Fran! She'll get you dressed as fast as she runs! See Ya'll later! 

Bye CBB, and thank you!

fran
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: August 05, 2007, 04:52:06 PM »

I believe it was Dash who said something about the woo hoo thing.  Then after speaking with all the kids, nobody really remembered Natalee yelling out the car window.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 05, 2007, 04:53:04 PM »

Does it seem strange to anyone that a wild donkey would go for a swim in the ocean and drown?
LOL....I was just thinking the same thing.Wasn't 2 sets of bones found?One(or 2)by a male tourist and one(or 2)by a female tourist....the one who got a hold of Tim Miller?

Yes..At least two bones were found in the water in Aruba..One of them had a horrible smell of wrotting meat.
Right!
And when Tim and the lady who found a bone(s)went to the polis station to find out about the bone they polis person at the desk said something about"Oh,you mean the boneS?".I wonder what happened with that.

No idea..That is the last I think any of us have heard.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: August 05, 2007, 04:53:06 PM »

That was fast! Wow Klaas, Thanks bunches.

fran Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: August 05, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »

I think the open window and shouting thing was mentioned in the PV's to cover just in case the cop that Deepak saw may have witnessed something as they drove by.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: August 05, 2007, 04:56:37 PM »

Mrs. Red, I do believe, that was a cry from an impaired Natalee,....crying for help in the only way possible in her condition.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: August 05, 2007, 04:56:41 PM »

I believe it was Dash who said something about the woo hoo thing.  Then after speaking with all the kids, nobody really remembered Natalee yelling out the car window.

so maybe Dash thought she was yelling woo hoo...and she was screaming something else? 

I do believe that she was drugged at CnC's because prior to going she was able to dance and on the higher stage/dancefloor... if she had been as drunk as they tried to claim... doing drugs etc she wouldn't have been able to dance... not if she couldn't walk...

and why does joran's statments as tamikosmom posted the other day... one time he says she is drunk and can't walk... and other times she is an out of control drunken wild child...

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #595 on: August 05, 2007, 04:56:56 PM »

I think that they drove around to make sure that the drug took effect...
But why would that matter at that point?They already had her in the car with the music blasting.Makes no sense to me why Deepak would drive around the block a couple of times....if he did.If he did,maybe that was the signal to someone?Like"IF you get your victim in the car,drive around such and such block 2 times".

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: August 05, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »

so maybe Dash thought she was yelling woo hoo...and she was screaming something else? 

I do believe that she was drugged at CnC's because prior to going she was able to dance and on the higher stage/dancefloor... if she had been as drunk as they tried to claim... doing drugs etc she wouldn't have been able to dance... not if she couldn't walk...

and why does joran's statments as tamikosmom posted the other day... one time he says she is drunk and can't walk... and other times she is an out of control drunken wild child...
   I need to preview... edit... and the other times she is jsut fine and not drunk at all...

fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: August 05, 2007, 04:58:59 PM »

I think the open window and shouting thing was mentioned in the PV's to cover just in case the cop that Deepak saw may have witnessed something as they drove by.

We must remember, there's always truth mixed in with the lies and there's a reason they put each and every detail into the story. Also, a perp often times explains something, BEFORE they're asked. Neutral

JMHO
fran
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #598 on: August 05, 2007, 04:59:04 PM »

That's what I meant, even in her stat she was trying to get help.  When a person is drugged, of course a cry for help would come out in a strange way.  She could even have yelled Woo Hoo...to yell, get their attention....in her condition that may have been the only possible way
I think if Natalee would have been able to yell out anything it would have been the universal HELP.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 05, 2007, 04:59:37 PM »

I think that they drove around to make sure that the drug took effect...
But why would that matter at that point?They already had her in the car with the music blasting.Makes no sense to me why Deepak would drive around the block a couple of times....if he did.If he did,maybe that was the signal to someone?Like"IF you get your victim in the car,drive around such and such block 2 times".

maybe to stay in proximity to where they could get more if the first dose wasn't enough??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.