April 30, 2024, 10:29:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206810 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: August 05, 2007, 06:46:41 PM »

Klaas that drawing of the skeleton shows clearly that there is no bone connecting wrist and hand, yet the skeleton found shows the 2 still connected. I have some problem with this.

BB - I don't think there is anything clear about the scanned photo of the arm I posted.  I can put it in photoshop and see if I can make it clearer.  I do see what you mean though.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: August 05, 2007, 06:47:09 PM »

Klaas that drawing of the skeleton shows clearly that there is no bone connecting wrist and hand, yet the skeleton found shows the 2 still connected. I have some problem with this.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 05, 2007, 06:47:39 PM »

I remember following a link (saved it) to a young teenager's blog.  This girl was from MB.  She had posted how a girl (NH) had gone missing and the family was en route to ARuba to find her.  This was posted that Monday night around 11pm.  I went back several times to her blog and read how the family thought she was being held hostage in a crack house, etc.  This was written in real time with people asking her questions and her responses. Then months later the blog was gone from the link, and of course I had never copied anything and then erased the link after a few more months. Had anyone else seen this site?
Hey SF....I was just reading exactly what you wrote above...the other day.I think it was an aruba travel blog....I'll see if I can find it.
Here is one site but it looks different...I'll keep looking.http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/missing-2016/

I remember that also.  An Aruban bb and the girl was not believed at first.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: August 05, 2007, 06:49:38 PM »

BB - I don't think there is anything clear about the scanned photo of the arm I posted.  I can put it in photoshop and see if I can make it clearer.  I do see what you mean though.

I don't think we are seeing bone at the wrist, I think it's tissue.
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: August 05, 2007, 06:50:54 PM »

Ramm
From my memory, the initial reports were late.  There was a Birmingham reporter on the island talking about heading to the lighthouse in the dark...others were going towards Huts.

What would the scene have been like if Natalee was found and found to have brutalized??  Is there a possibility that tourism is so important and there was so much media to announce the findings, that the powers that be, decided it would be better that she not be found??  Is it possible??

but by the time Joran and K2 were arrested there was lot's of media. I think the day the body supposedly was discovered was after his arrest.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: August 05, 2007, 06:52:04 PM »

Ramm
From my memory, the initial reports were late.  There was a Birmingham reporter on the island talking about heading to the lighthouse in the dark...others were going towards Huts.

What would the scene have been like if Natalee was found and found to have brutalized??  Is there a possibility that tourism is so important and there was so much media to announce the findings, that the powers that be, decided it would be better that she not be found??  Is it possible??

Was it "justice minister" Rudy Croes who said just that in the first few days? Desaparecido is a way of life in that part of the world. It's part of the mindset as much as the language.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #706 on: August 05, 2007, 06:52:04 PM »

I remember following a link (saved it) to a young teenager's blog.  This girl was from MB.  She had posted how a girl (NH) had gone missing and the family was en route to ARuba to find her.  This was posted that Monday night around 11pm.  I went back several times to her blog and read how the family thought she was being held hostage in a crack house, etc.  This was written in real time with people asking her questions and her responses. Then months later the blog was gone from the link, and of course I had never copied anything and then erased the link after a few more months. Had anyone else seen this site?
Found it:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147247-i144-k158081-o140-Alert-Aruba.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: August 05, 2007, 06:55:23 PM »

Ramm

but by the time Joran and K2 were arrested there was lot's of media. I think the day the body supposedly was discovered was after his arrest.

Yes, June 10th.  The day he looked devastated. I believe they found her and did the final disposal...to save the island.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #708 on: August 05, 2007, 06:55:34 PM »

Anyone know who this guy on the left is and why he looks familiar to me?? This was at Bahia aug 3rd.
He looks like he could be related to Joe Tacopenishead.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: August 05, 2007, 06:55:48 PM »

Ramm

Yes, J2K arrested on 9th.

On 10th- reports she was found dead

on 10th - Rocks video & paiting the following day

on 11th - police searched lighthouse are, Bubali Plas & Canishito

on 11th - retraction of she's been found dead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: August 05, 2007, 06:59:00 PM »

Ramm

13th  Jan VDS records casual conversation with arrested suspect and offers him time in a mental institution (?? because of the horrid condition Natalee was found to be??).
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: August 05, 2007, 06:59:22 PM »

Nice image, bleach. I think if one compares this image and the other, the finger bones are different proportions from humans'. That suggests to me a brachiating primate cousin. Seeing only the photo I'm not good enough at comparative primate osteology to have taken a shot at it - but I just did.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 05, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »

Where did the terms heavy battery come from?  I believe they were the charges against two of thw suspects arrested in Natalee's case. How did they know? Kidnapping, rape and heavy battery I believe were the exact charges.   (?????)

Strange, just like they are now claiming Cocaine Overdose??????

No, I think, for the former, they indeed, ascertained rape and heavy battery!!!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: August 05, 2007, 07:00:28 PM »

Ramm

I believe she was found, and disposed of b/c the spin doctors said it would be better to not find a body to save tourism.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #714 on: August 05, 2007, 07:02:10 PM »

They found Natalee, don't you all remember?  June of 2005.  There was an announcement,and confirmation...we saw Beth's crumpling body as she got the most tragic news of her life!!!!   But then, came the retraction!  What happened???? The body was not "presentable".....too much DNA.  It was "disappeared!!!!

I believe a lot of things but not this rumor. The wrong department/people told this. Remarks like this are the responsibility of the DA's office or the police, not by politicians or people from a ministry.
Didn't Dompig also announce this?

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: August 05, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »

Ligaments:

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 05, 2007, 07:03:31 PM »

Who else could hide her body better from the polis THAN the polis!!!!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: August 05, 2007, 07:04:49 PM »

They found Natalee, don't you all remember?  June of 2005.  There was an announcement,and confirmation...we saw Beth's crumpling body as she got the most tragic news of her life!!!!   But then, came the retraction!  What happened???? The body was not "presentable".....too much DNA.  It was "disappeared!!!!

I believe a lot of things but not this rumor. The wrong department/people told this. Remarks like this are the responsibility of the DA's office or the police, not by politicians or people from a ministry.
Didn't Dompig also announce this?

YES!!!!!!   It was not a RUMOR!!!!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #718 on: August 05, 2007, 07:04:55 PM »

Don't think any kids in her class has said they saw her in the car and asked her to get out.

Think that was a misslead from the reenaction show.

I think it was David Kock (lawyer of Satish) who said that based on court documents/statements from the students (at least that is what Scrux writes)
I would like to read those statements from the MB kids....that does sound familar to me,what you said above Ramm.

Kock was just echoing the misdirection plan.
Now that I do believe.

Karma Is Coming

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: August 05, 2007, 07:05:30 PM »

Who else could hide her body better from the polis THAN the polis!!!!

I'm pretty sure PVDS handled the body disposal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.