April 30, 2024, 03:27:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206755 times)
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: August 05, 2007, 07:05:40 PM »

13th  Jan VDS records casual conversation with arrested suspect and offers him time in a mental institution (?? because of the horrid condition Natalee was found to be??).

this is what van der Straten wrote:
JORAN - JUNE 13TH 2005

Proces-verbaal findings

I, Jan van der STRATEN, police chief with the Aruban Police Corps, state the following.

On Monday June 13th 2005, at approximately 13.00 hours I spoke informally with the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus v/d SLOOT at the police station in Oranjestad.

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father in/with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.

J. van der STRATEN

I don't see anything regarding a mental institution.

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 05, 2007, 07:05:57 PM »

Yes, IMO the arm/hand would likely fall apart at all those small joints or at least most of them without flesh holding. I know about tendons but that bone has obviously had alot of loss. I don't think there is any way to know more about that particular arm bone......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 05, 2007, 07:06:46 PM »

Where did the terms heavy battery come from?  I believe they were the charges against two of thw suspects arrested in Natalee's case. How did they know? Kidnapping, rape and heavy battery I believe were the exact charges.   (?????)

Strange, just like they are now claiming Cocaine Overdose??????

No, I think, for the former, they indeed, ascertained rape and heavy battery!!!

IIRC  Only Guido had the "heavy" battery charge.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #723 on: August 05, 2007, 07:07:25 PM »

Here's a link to many of the student quotes over at Scux.

http://scrux.com/natalee/studentquotes.htm
Thanks SF.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 05, 2007, 07:07:39 PM »

The Disinformation Squad has arrived!!!!!  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 05, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »

13th  Jan VDS records casual conversation with arrested suspect and offers him time in a mental institution (?? because of the horrid condition Natalee was found to be??).

JORAN - JUNE 13TH 2005

Proces-verbaal findings

I, Jan van der STRATEN, police chief with the Aruban Police Corps, state the following.

On Monday June 13th 2005, at approximately 13.00 hours I spoke informally with the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus v/d SLOOT at the police station in Oranjestad.

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.”

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father in/with that.

J. van der STRATEN

Ramm - it's in Joran's book, Joran's words of what Jan van der Straten said to him.  It may not have been written down.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #726 on: August 05, 2007, 07:09:09 PM »

Arm bone

There is a theory related to body proportions (sorta like the foot and forearm thing).  Phi is a relationship equal to 1.618.  Various body proportions are based on this number.  Studies using this info have found the forearm related to the forearm plus the hand to be in a proportion of 1.715.  The picture, in the paper, if adding a little for the finger out of view, is proportioned to 1.7.  I have no idea about monkey or donkey bone proportions.  By relationship, the arm bone could be human.  Wasn't there a plane wreck in Venz. at that time??

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2006/bodyproportions.shtml
Yes,at least that's what we heard at the time when they found the bone there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 05, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »

what does that mean?  I think everyone here is hoping for justice for Natalee.... we just all have different theories...

or do you mean that the disinformation team arrived around june 11th?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: August 05, 2007, 07:09:52 PM »

They found Natalee, don't you all remember?  June of 2005.  There was an announcement,and confirmation...we saw Beth's crumpling body as she got the most tragic news of her life!!!!   But then, came the retraction!  What happened???? The body was not "presentable".....too much DNA.  It was "disappeared!!!!

I believe a lot of things but not this rumor. The wrong department/people told this. Remarks like this are the responsibility of the DA's office or the police, not by politicians or people from a ministry.
Didn't Dompig also announce this?

YES!!!!!!   It was not a RUMOR!!!!!!

I don't remember him ever saying such a thing. Especially not as it was him that came with the anonymous witness that knew the location and it was him that got the specialized dog teams from the KLPD to come and look for her body. If he had already said she had been found then he would not have needed to do this and he would certainly have been asked by the media to explain why he was not looking for a body if he had already pronounced that she had been found?

Rule 208. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 05, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »

Where did the terms heavy battery come from?  I believe they were the charges against two of thw suspects arrested in Natalee's case. How did they know? Kidnapping, rape and heavy battery I believe were the exact charges.   (?????)

Strange, just like they are now claiming Cocaine Overdose??????

IIRC  Only Guido had the "heavy" battery charge.
[/quote[

Against whom?????   Who was his victim??????  Natalee!!!!  Heavy BATTERY!!!!!!!

AND HOW WOULD THEY KNOW???????
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: August 05, 2007, 07:10:45 PM »

Oy vey, anatomy 101!    Laughing Laughing Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: August 05, 2007, 07:11:12 PM »

what does that mean?  I think everyone here is hoping for justice for Natalee.... we just all have different theories...

or do you mean that the disinformation team arrived around june 11th?

I'd like to understand that one too MrsRed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: August 05, 2007, 07:13:16 PM »

Chapter 11 of Joran's book from Scrux:

(snipped)

P. 156

Jacobs also says that he does not believe the Kalpoes, but believes Joran. "Since they are brothers, brothers stick together. They'll turn against you when it's in their benefit. what do you think is more important family or friends."

Joran became confused. He didn't know what happened to Natalee. He was in jail and was lying and now the Kalpoes are lying about him, so the only possibility is that they did something to the girl. Why would the Kalpoes speak badly about Joran when they said they did nothig bad to the girl.

Van der Straaten arrives and tells Joran that he "has known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland, that you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed to a mental institution. You only have to tell the truth."

(snipped)
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 05, 2007, 07:13:44 PM »

here is the arm of a monkey....for comparison

Maine, born and raised!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: August 05, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »

JORAN - JUNE 13TH 2005

Proces-verbaal findings

J. van der STRATEN

In Joran's words:

P. 156

Jacobs also says that he does not believe the Kalpoes, but believes Joran. "Since they are brothers, brothers stick together. They'll turn against you when it's in their benefit. what do you think is more important family or friends."

Joran became confused. He didn't know what happened to Natalee. He was in jail and was lying and now the Kalpoes are lying about him, so the only possibility is that they did something to the girl. Why would the Kalpoes speak badly about Joran when they said they did nothig bad to the girl.

Van der Straaten arrives and tells Joran that he "has known your father for years. I only want to help you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland, that you will not have to go to jail, but that you will be committed to a mental institution. You only have to tell the truth."

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3065&highlight=mental#3065
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #735 on: August 05, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »

Who else could hide her body better from the polis THAN the polis!!!!

I'm pretty sure PVDS handled the body disposal.

Which time??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 05, 2007, 07:17:48 PM »

here is the arm of a monkey....for comparison

Larger gap between radius and ulna, probably due to increased muscle mass/ weight bearing just a guess

Rammstein
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: August 05, 2007, 07:18:30 PM »

They found Natalee, don't you all remember?  June of 2005.  There was an announcement,and confirmation...we saw Beth's crumpling body as she got the most tragic news of her life!!!!   But then, came the retraction!  What happened???? The body was not "presentable".....too much DNA.  It was "disappeared!!!!

I believe a lot of things but not this rumor. The wrong department/people told this. Remarks like this are the responsibility of the DA's office or the police, not by politicians or people from a ministry.
Didn't Dompig also announce this?

YES!!!!!!   It was not a RUMOR!!!!!!

Dompig was the one who said at that time that one of the suspects had said that something bad happened and the he was leading police to the scene, not that something had been discovered or that his words were actually true.

And seeing the lies and BS Dompig has been telling it may not be prudent to believe this man on his word (or any other official in this case  Wink )

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #738 on: August 05, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »

JORAN - JUNE 13TH 2005

Proces-verbaal findings

J. van der STRATEN

Ramm - it's in Joran's book, Joran's words of what Jan van der Straten said to him.  It may not have been written down.

It was probably in the statement that was torn up on the desk.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: August 05, 2007, 07:18:57 PM »

Ramm

What if the announcement was made (they were happy)....but then....they got a good look at her....and she didn't look like she had wondered off from the beach.  What if they decided that night...or the big boss (whoever that may be) decided it was better to have no body than to have that body??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.