May 01, 2024, 01:15:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206828 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: August 05, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »

Technology news:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070804/D8QPUPS80.html

Hackers: Social Networking Sites Flawed

LAS VEGAS (AP) - Social networking Web sites such as MySpace.com are increasingly juicy targets for computer hackers, who are demonstrating a pair of vulnerabilities they claim expose sensitive personal information and could be exploited by online criminals.

The flaws are being demonstrated this week at the Black Hat and Defcon hacker conferences, which draw thousands of people to Las Vegas each year for five days of training and demonstrations of the latest exploits.
 (snipped)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #861 on: August 05, 2007, 11:19:23 PM »

IBE posted this in the MP thread about 1/2 hour ago:

"We had received "bad news to us" Friday that the police said "absolutely no" to allowing Texas Equu Search at the moment" from the post Dana made from Michelle, whom I am taking for granted is the mother.

There is becoming a big confusion the media is doing and I think this also goes back to the family..... from my understanding the father lives in Houston and ask TES.

The LAPD has said absolutely no. I think, she went missing in West LA just over the Culver City boarder. This would be LAPD jurisdiction as far as where the supposed suspect lives.

Orange County is where the mom and the daughter lives. IMO LAPD is putting pressure on Orange County to also say no... OC could say no, if they think she didn't go missing there.

I want to know where the last message from her cell phone came. If it came from Orange County, then the search would be there.

IMO the last place was West LA. IMO

Funny thing, if they think she is along the RR tracks... that property is owned by CALTRANS Mad

What I don't understand is why won't LE take the free help offered by a very respected group such as TES...it's just plain old EGO bullsh*t.

That's why half the cold crimes don't get solved..it's like little kids on the playground...little stinkin' *turf wars*.  It makes me sick, and it just hurts the Families of the victims.

Dest...AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #862 on: August 05, 2007, 11:22:28 PM »

the DUTCH will get them all  Cool

My feelings lately?  Will believe it, when I see it!  Mad

But thanks Robots! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: August 05, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »

I suspect it's more than a turf war involved here, though.  I am anxious to hear what new flights of brilliance the LAPD has risen to on this one. We are, after all talking about California...

(KLAAS close your eyes for a minute LOL)

... The Granola-Bar State, you know, nuts and flakes and the like...

(OK KLAAS, you can open them now) Laughing

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 05, 2007, 11:24:38 PM »

Got thrown off the board.. had to re-log in (is re-log a word?)

OK I talked twice to Tim Miller Friday night. IMO it was hoped that it would come out in Geraldo's interview with Mr. Jou, Donna Jou's father who lives in Houston that he had asked TES to come in and search for his daughter and there were denied by Law Enforcement... both LAPD and Orange County.

Just got off the phone with Tim and he said it was OK for me to post the reasons given.

LE (and here I am taking for granted it's LAPD, for that where she was last heard from... West LA) It is felt that if the supposed suspect in FLA doesn't talk and tell where her body is, we will never know.

That LAPD is, perhaps, using Orange County as their mouthpiece

LE says they have 10,000 Search and Rescue around (??? I am not sure if they mean all of CA or what..via IBE) so they don't need TES

"You are not coming"

When TES offered to come in without tshirts and media they said "don't show up"

It is thought by Tim that she is 0-5 to 7 miles from the supposedly suspect's house but more likely extremely close (I am paraphrasing here)

It is his hope that LE doesn't screw up for the longer time she is missing the more decomposing of the body and the lack of evidence.

And he said something about egos.

I asked him tonight about WHERE the last message came from her for in the media it is confusing between Orange County location and LA.

The last message is according to what a Monkey posted in the Donna Jou thread.. where she was in his bathroom and called a friend to say he was acting weird.

Tim Miller told me Friday that there are two really bad things,,,

1) That a child is murdered
and 2) not knowing where she is and no one giving a shit. (I think he said shit for I have that in my notes) Sorry Tim if I put in my own word there.

I asked him who Michelle was who sent the email to Dana and he said that was an Aunt.

Tim said he told LE that it wouldn't cost anyone a dime, no $1000, and he had the resources. The answer is still don't come, we don't need you.

Monkeys, I did tell Tim that I had talked to Jim Amormino, spokesman for Orange County Sheriffs on Friday also... from a "Path that crossed" 30 years ago.

(IMO I don't want to loose these "paths")

PS People mag. said this week, in their "People Heroes Among Us" feature that "Since starting TES in 2000 he has led 730 searches-often from atop of a bay horse named Trojan-involving 42,200 volunteers in 30 states. TES searchers have located 200 live people and 71 bodies."

-----
Friday I had called Jim and left a message and he called me back. He said he was on the way to talk to the Jou family... I guess it was the vigil for Donna Jou in Santa Ana Friday night (hdqt for Orange County Sheriff's) and the spokesman, Jim Amormino was on and said they are looking into the computer and truck of the man... (I was excited here... so I think I got the rest right.. that hopefully this would lead to leads)

---- Tim Miller was on a motorcycle when I called and he asked me to call back in about 45 min. I am going to ask how we can help... ie: Scared Monkeys.

He also told me Friday that he had a nice lunch with Red last week Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: August 05, 2007, 11:24:45 PM »

OK - here's another with a happy ending:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292180,00.html

Israeli Boy Rescued From Dead Sea After Family Leaves Him

So Great they found him and he was ok...bet the poor little feller was scared...and wrinkled like a raisen....I know...I'm very baaaad.

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: August 05, 2007, 11:25:10 PM »

BTW,  I emailed Carol Moyers last week from TES, about the searches in Columbus, OH coming up, but her response came back to me, with NO text.  silent I responded, with nothing yet.  But I just sent another email to the Volunteer email addy and copied Tim.

So hoping to hear about the searches (2 of them at same time) here and Marlee and I still hoping to help out!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: August 05, 2007, 11:26:44 PM »

But thanks Robots! 

when im smoking a cigar and drinking a glass of wine.. i will still invite you over Laughing Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: August 05, 2007, 11:28:53 PM »

Thanks IBE!  Your right, never lose your contacts or burn your bridges.

I AM so glad People mag. put him in there magazine as the true hero, that he is!  That is a wide spread/popular magazine and much deserved, publicity article for TES!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 05, 2007, 11:31:09 PM »

Thanks IBE!  Your right, never lose your contacts or burn your bridges.

I AM so glad People mag. put him in there magazine as the true hero, that he is!  That is a wide spread/popular magazine and much deserved, publicity article for TES!

i usually burn my bridges...... burn em up

cant ever go back,  course im talking business, not socially   Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 05, 2007, 11:31:09 PM »

But thanks Robots! 

when im smoking a cigar and drinking a glass of wine.. i will still invite you over Laughing Cool

Trust me!  I WILL BE there!  I will will pitch in for all too!

I just wish you had something more than a gut hunch to go on..    Sad   

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 05, 2007, 11:31:55 PM »

But thanks Robots! 

Trust me!  I WILL BE there!  I will will pitch in for all too!

I just wish you had something more than a gut hunch to go on..    Sad   

my insticnts are honed

like a razor  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 05, 2007, 11:33:18 PM »

I also told Tim that the RR tracks area... where the media said they found the man's tool box with his truck license and motorcycle helmet in it is owned by CALTRANS and it runs in WLA and then in Culver City, then into LA again. It is private property so to speak.

In regards to the supposed suspect's tool box.. I have heard two locations: off the freeway near 1 10 and 1 405 (San Diego Fwy) and in a park near the freeway.

Klaas, if it's OK with Fran, will you please give her my email address? TIA

PS There's a petition site listed here under the Donna Jou site to get the man back to CA.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 05, 2007, 11:33:55 PM »

you know sometimes its good to have a person in the enemy camp

let me state this again...

IT IS GOOD TO HAVE A PERSON in the enemy camp

in regular terms, we call it a spy  Cool

or a double agent,

they can be good

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 05, 2007, 11:34:17 PM »

OK I talked twice to Tim Miller Friday night. IMO it was hoped that it would come out in Geraldo's interview with Mr. Jou, Donna Jou's father who lives in Houston that he had asked TES to come in and search for his daughter and there were denied by Law Enforcement... both LAPD and Orange County.

Just got off the phone with Tim and he said it was OK for me to post the reasons given.

LE (and here I am taking for granted it's LAPD, for that where she was last heard from... West LA) It is felt that if the supposed suspect in FLA doesn't talk and tell where her body is, we will never know.

LE says they have 10,000 Search and Rescue around (??? I am not sure if they mean all of CA or what..via IBE) so they don't need TES

"You are not coming"

It is thought by Tim that she is 0-5 to 7 miles from the supposedly suspect's house but more likely extremely close (I am paraphrasing here)

It is his hope that LE doesn't screw up for the longer time she is missing the more decomposing of the body and the lack of evidence.

I asked him tonight about WHERE the last message came from her for in the media it is confusing between Orange County location and LA.

The last message is according to what a Monkey posted in the Donna Jou thread.. where she was in his bathroom and called a friend to say he was acting weird.

and 2) not knowing where she is and no one giving a shit. (I think he said shit for I have that in my notes) Sorry Tim if I put in my own word there.

I asked him who Michelle was who sent the email to Dana and he said that was an Aunt.

Tim said he told LE that it wouldn't cost anyone a dime, no $1000, and he had the resources. The answer is still don't come, we don't need you.

Monkeys, I did tell Tim that I had talked to Jim Amormino, spokesman for Orange County Sheriffs on Friday also... from a "Path that crossed" 30 years ago.

PS People mag. said this week, in their "People Heroes Among Us" feature that "Since starting TES in 2000 he has led 730 searches-often from atop of a bay horse named Trojan-involving 42,200 volunteers in 30 states. TES searchers have located 200 live people and 71 bodies."

-----
Friday I had called Jim and left a message and he called me back. He said he was on the way to talk to the Jou family... I guess it was the vigil for Donna Jou in Santa Ana Friday night (hdqt for Orange County Sheriff's) and the spokesman, Jim Amormino was on and said they are looking into the computer and truck of the man... (I was excited here... so I think I got the rest right.. that hopefully this would lead to leads)

---- Tim Miller was on a motorcycle when I called and he asked me to call back in about 45 min. I am going to ask how we can help... ie: Scared Monkeys.

I hope they find something from the computer as well.  I agree with Tim.  If she was murdered, her body is near his home in LA.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: August 05, 2007, 11:35:29 PM »

I also told Tim that the RR tracks area... where the media said they found the man's tool box with his truck license and motorcycle helmet in it is owned by CALTRANS and it runs in WLA and then in Culver City, then into LA again. It is private property so to speak.

In regards to the supposed suspect's tool box.. I have heard two locations: off the freeway near 1 10 and 1 405 (San Diego Fwy) and in a park near the freeway.

Klaas, if it's OK with Fran, will you please give her my email address? TIA

PS There's a petition site listed here under the Donna Jou site to get the man back to CA.

IBE - sure I'll send Fran your email addy
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 05, 2007, 11:35:32 PM »

"You are not coming"

-----

GREAT WORK IBE!!!!!!

Thank You for the *inside* scoop...You Rock!!!

Dest

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: August 05, 2007, 11:36:05 PM »

But thanks Robots! 

TBA... party at ROBOTS

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 05, 2007, 11:39:59 PM »

Thank you IBE for the info.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: August 05, 2007, 11:40:24 PM »

you know sometimes its good to have a person in the enemy camp

let me state this again...

IT IS GOOD TO HAVE A PERSON in the enemy camp

in regular terms, we call it a spy  Cool

or a double agent,

they can be good

Cool

hhhmmmm,  not sure how to take that!  But hoping/praying YOU are the spy?  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.