April 30, 2024, 06:32:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #673 8/3 - 8/5/2007  (Read 206779 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: August 06, 2007, 12:59:17 AM »

Nite sb and Destiny.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: August 06, 2007, 01:00:07 AM »

It's getting close to sleepy time for me too...fed 4 cats 2 doggies....and got some great info from a post of Ramms'...now all I need to get from him are the phone #'s....I love calling people!

You Monkeys are a great group.

Dest

You will be an asset for Dana's shows, too....phone calls, that is...some of us are not a good at it..

G'nite.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: August 06, 2007, 01:01:24 AM »

Hey 2NJ - sorry you are having troubles getting into the chat room.
BTW have you flushed any trolls away yet?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: August 06, 2007, 01:01:40 AM »

Yes that worked hummingbird.  Nice to see you again.  We certainly have a big increase in our monkey family.

I know isn't it nice.  Oh dear Klaas, I noticed at the bottom right corner of my post I see a number that looks like IP, how do I get rid of it.

Only you and Admin can see the IP, nobody else can.   Wink  Just like you can't see anyone elses.

Oh, OK hun, I've seen you say that a hundred times to others.  Now I know what they were talking about.  I'm gonna hit the bed also.  Now that I see I can post, I'll see you all tomorrow.  Go play some games Klaas, and then get some rest also.  Goodnight My Monkeys.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: August 06, 2007, 01:02:58 AM »

Laughing Nite Hummingbird
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: August 06, 2007, 01:05:31 AM »

Hi, Tibro...yes, I will try to get screen shots for Dugga tomorrow...when I enter chat, I've only been able to post 2 msgs...the chat just goes haywire...and I do not know if I've flushed any trolls....unless the quiet when I post means something..... Laughing Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: August 06, 2007, 01:08:57 AM »

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 2NJ

Night Night hummingbird.

I notice my washing has not ironed itself yet so really must go this time.

Be good monkeys

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: August 06, 2007, 01:09:59 AM »

you know sometimes its good to have a person in the enemy camp

let me state this again...

IT IS GOOD TO HAVE A PERSON in the enemy camp

in regular terms, we call it a spy  Cool

or a double agent,

they can be good

Cool

hhhmmmm,  not sure how to take that!  But hoping/praying YOU are the spy?  Laughing

good robots are good spies

im a good robots  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: August 06, 2007, 01:11:16 AM »

Hi, Tibro...yes, I will try to get screen shots for Dugga tomorrow...when I enter chat, I've only been able to post 2 msgs...the chat just goes haywire...and I do not know if I've flushed any trolls....unless the quiet when I post means something..... Laughing Laughing

I saw you in chat tonight Mom, and thought things were okay-saw you post.  But then you were gone.  Hope this gets resolved soon, you are missed.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: August 06, 2007, 01:11:23 AM »

Night Night hummingbird.

Be good monkeys

Ah, ironing...another of my favorites...I have an alternate avatar for that, ya know?...see ya later....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: August 06, 2007, 01:15:02 AM »

Thanks Klaas and Dugga: for moving the post to the Donna Jou thread too. I am on information overload at the moment. Thanks again. Am turning on TV some a J. Stewart movie, thanks, Carnut. Welcome back!!!

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: August 06, 2007, 01:16:42 AM »

I saw you in chat tonight Mom, and thought things were okay-saw you post.  But then you were gone.  Hope this gets resolved soon, you are missed.

MuffyBee, I said 'hi' to you yesterday and was able to type a full message to BT tonight which included info that I may not be able to hang in...well, of course the same thing happened...everything was frozen and I could no longer post so I was out of there....boxes pop up, etc.  It may be the operating system on this PC...Quite honestly, I do not know if I can keep up in the chat, but I was able to get in on the old one.  Time will tell....I'm always happy to see you are online, and back in the states....love your company...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: August 06, 2007, 01:19:46 AM »

Goodnight...see you on the end of this thread or the beginning of the next...time for zzzzzzzzzzzz

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: August 06, 2007, 01:30:43 AM »

Night Night hummingbird.

Be good monkeys

Ah, ironing...another of my favorites...I have an alternate avatar for that, ya know?...see ya later....

Laughing Laughing

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: August 06, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »

Hey Klaas,

Any word on when the water search will begin?  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: August 06, 2007, 02:12:49 AM »

Hey Klaas,

Crazymom - someone reported at BFN that it won't be until October now.  Not sure of all the details.  I think Red will have more information some time this week.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 06, 2007, 02:20:53 AM »

Hey Klaas,

Crazymom - someone reported at BFN that it won't be until October now.  Not sure of all the details.  I think Red will have more information some time this week.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Wow. Sad October?  Won't this family get any resolution?  Just what I needed this week was more bad news! Sad Sad Sad
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 06, 2007, 02:28:46 AM »

So the three amigoes and daddy dearest aren't in the pokey yet?   Shocked  What did those Dutch investigators do, leave Aruba and go to Disney World?    Mad 

I seem to only make it in here during the wee hours and I still don't know how to use some of these spiffy bells and whistles.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: August 06, 2007, 02:33:56 AM »

So it's me and 10 guests and those guests couldn't talk to me if they wanted to.  Like they can't tell me what FTP is or why there's a teletype button.   Confused  I'm so behind everyone on this new forum because I haven't been here much since the grand opening. 

Well, Minkeys, I hope  you all have a great week and maybe I'll try hitting Glow just for the fun of it. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: August 06, 2007, 06:23:01 AM »

Hey Klaas,

GOODNIGHT ALL!
And how did I know that would happen?  I personally don't think it will ever take place.  I want it to, very badly, but.....things just keep getting in the way.   Confused

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.