April 19, 2024, 07:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anthony Mark Bianchi Guilty of Sex Tourism, Sex with Boys in Molvova  (Read 6870 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 05, 2007, 12:58:06 AM »

Anthony Mark Bianchi Guilty of Going to Moldova to Have Sex with Boys (Sex Tourism)

45 year old Anthony Mark Bianchi was found guilty yesterday of “sex tourism”. Bianchi was convicted of traveling to Eastern Europe to impoverished Moldova to molest boys in exchange for money and gifts. Bianchi was previously convicted by a Russian Court of molesting children, sent to prison and expelled.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/08/04/anthony-mark-bianchi-guilty-of-going-to-moldova-to-have-sex-with-boys-sex-tourism/

The Anthony Mark Bianchi case is among more than 50 that have been brought under a largely untested 2003 US law, known as the Protect Act. The law is designed to thwart “sex tourism” by trying suspected overseas child predators in US courts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 06:30:20 PM »

N.J. Motel Owner Guilty of 'Sex Tourism'
http://tinyurl.com/2tmt4w

Here is another article similar to the one Red posted.  Bianchi's sentencing is set for Nov. 1.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »

Trafficking in Persons Report   -Report Home Page
Released by the Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons
June 4, 2008

Topics of Special Interest
***Here is just one of many on the page>>> I am having trouble finding any info on his sentencing, which was suppose to be in Nov. of 2007.

The August 2007 conviction of Anthony Mark Bianchi in a U.S. Federal Court is one of 36 convictions of PROTECT Act cases over the past five years demonstrating the success that can result from international collaboration against child sex tourism. Bianchi, a New Jersey resident, committed sex crimes against minors in Moldova and Romania. In one instance, he took a young victim to a Romanian pub for his birthday, gave him wine, and after the child became intoxicated, Bianchi engaged in illicit sexual conduct with him. Eight of his victims crossed the globe to share their horrifying ordeal with a U.S. jury. Assistance from dedicated Moldovan and Romanian officials was critical to the successful prosecution of this case.
http://www.state.gov/g/tip/rls/tiprpt/2008/105379.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.