March 28, 2024, 09:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 21st Annual Meeting of Parents of Murdered Children (Tim Miller Attended)  (Read 3032 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: August 05, 2007, 04:51:24 PM »

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Takes part in The 21st Annual Meeting of Parents of Murdered Children

“Everybody in this room thinks they’ve gone through the worst possible thing — losing a child. I can tell them they have not. The worst possible thing is what you two are going through — not knowing. Not having that closure that allows you to fully grieve.” (Tim Miller)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/08/05/tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-takes-part-in-the-21st-annual-meeting-of-parents-of-murdered-children/

There, but for the grace of God, go I. No one can empathize or understand more what goes thorough the mind of parents of missing or murdered children more than Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 07:27:12 PM »

This is indeed a meeting that I would hope that no of us ever have to attend.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 11:09:22 PM »

This is indeed a meeting that I would hope that no of us ever have to attend.
Amen, Mrs. Red

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.