April 18, 2024, 09:51:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #674 8/5 - 8/8/2007  (Read 196461 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 10:58:12 AM »

Morning Minkeys.  I can't possibly catch up on the last 5 or 6 days of posts.  Has there been NO word on anything going on in Aruba?  

p.s.  I read on the last thread about Dutch involvement in world affairs.  I'm not that familiar with any of it, although it was interesting to read some of the debate.  I will add, however, that the Dutch sent soldiers to help us during Katrina.  

Destiny called KIA yesterday and found out that Lorenzo was released from prison.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1972.msg263034#msg263034
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 11:00:45 AM »

Good morning all!

Good Morning NYC....an all the rest of the swinging Monkeys!

Dest...have been out of the room...bk now for a bit

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 11:21:04 AM »

Good morning all!

Good Morning NYC....an all the rest of the swinging Monkeys!

Dest...have been out of the room...bk now for a bit

Is everyone in chat? off to water some plants...bk in a few mins.  or, did everyone put me on ignore.....ohhhhhhhhh  nooooooooooo...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 11:26:49 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 11:28:20 AM »

Morning Minkeys.  I can't possibly catch up on the last 5 or 6 days of posts.  Has there been NO word on anything going on in Aruba?  

p.s.  I read on the last thread about Dutch involvement in world affairs.  I'm not that familiar with any of it, although it was interesting to read some of the debate.  I will add, however, that the Dutch sent soldiers to help us during Katrina.  

Destiny called KIA yesterday and found out that Lorenzo was released from prison.

In a country where you can be held for 160 days just on suspicion, this is not a good sign.  Maybe he claimed that it was his cousin's house, he was rarely there and didn't know what was going on.  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 11:32:32 AM »

Goog Morning Shadow!

Dest

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »

Goog Morning Shadow!

Dest

Morning Destiny! Can't belive you just called KIA. Way to go. Did they say anything other than he had been released?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2007, 11:48:52 AM »

Good Morning Monks.....we are back from a wonderful trip to Jamaica! We met a lovely young couple from HOLLAND!  Hes, Ram there is a Holland!  I wore my TES/Aruba/Natalee Holloway tee-shirt ALL the time!! The couple was at the pool and came over and asked me why I was wearing the Tee-shirt....I explained WHY!  They told us a lot about Holland and the way their family and friends felt about not only Aruba....(they think it is a very corrupt place)....and of course they knew about Natalee....and said that all their family and friends were in agreement that YES...the axxhole killed her.....his book is as they put it, TRASH......I asked why they came to Jamaica and not Aruba....they said that they would never go to aruba because of the moralistic attitude of the ISLAND....and it is evidently a well known attitude in HOLLAND..several of their friends had gone on holiday to aruba and came back with 'horror' stories (their words, not mine)...when I asked what kind of stories they mentioned the lack of morals (several had seen sex on the beach, the open drugs....the hard stuff and particularly the locals hitting on women EVERY PLACE, ...even when accompanied by husbands and/or boyfriends..people being 'stalked' by locals, women being groped......I had many people stop me to talk about Natalee (the T-- drew a lot of attention)...many wanting to know if there is anything new...and noting the lack of recent media coverage ....or ask questions about TES..several asked why the FBI didn't 'do something'....I tried to explain as much as I knew and could....they all agreed...it STUNK   I gave out SM's wesite address to about 20 people...We enjoyed this young couple and they gave me a bit of a different perspective of people from Holland....we talked about culture, education, medical, employment and unemployment ....we were the first Americans they had ever meet...and they were the first Dutch people we had met....my perspective were from those involved with Natalee's murder on the internet.. Shocked..I was so happy to learn that these internet freaks are the exception and not the norm.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »

WOW...way to go Destiny....so he's out, huh...just like the sporter...a private 'talk' with the judge and you can get out of jail in aruba....do I hear  a loud cha-ching??  $$$$$$'s

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 11:54:09 AM »

Good Morning Shadow!

Dest

Morning Destiny! Can't belive you just called KIA. Way to go. Did they say anything other than he had been released?

Hi Shadow!

Yes everyone that was arrested in the bust has been let go except for Ramon, who is being held on gun/weapons charges...actually the person I spoke with was very helpful, when I asked if Lorenzo was still on Aruba, he said yes, and that L was back home...fancy that, back home...One thing he did specify was that L was Dutch not Aruban...funny when I called the Jail b4 the second call to the other place, corrections inst, the person at the jail said the same thing to me...he is Dutch not Aruban...I don't know what that means...

Dest

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 11:57:02 AM »

Good Morning Shadow!

Dest

Hi Shadow!

Yes everyone that was arrested in the bust has been let go except for Ramon, who is being held on gun/weapons charges...actually the person I spoke with was very helpful, when I asked if Lorenzo was still on Aruba, he said yes, and that L was back home...fancy that, back home...One thing he did specify was that L was Dutch not Aruban...funny when I called the Jail b4 the second call to the other place, corrections inst, the person at the jail said the same thing to me...he is Dutch not Aruban...I don't know what that means...

Dest

Wow . . . very interesting!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 12:03:45 PM »

Sunny - wow, sounds like a great vacation and very interresting!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 12:04:50 PM »

Morning Minkeys.  I can't possibly catch up on the last 5 or 6 days of posts.  Has there been NO word on anything going on in Aruba? 

p.s.  I read on the last thread about Dutch involvement in world affairs.  I'm not that familiar with any of it, although it was interesting to read some of the debate.  I will add, however, that the Dutch sent soldiers to help us during Katrina. 

Good Morning Monks.....we are back from a wonderful trip to Jamaica! We met a lovely young couple from HOLLAND!  Hes, Ram there is a Holland!  I wore my TES/Aruba/Natalee Holloway tee-shirt ALL the time!! The couple was at the pool and came over and asked me why I was wearing the Tee-shirt....I explained WHY!  They told us a lot about Holland and the way their family and friends felt about not only Aruba....(they think it is a very corrupt place)....and of course they knew about Natalee....and said that all their family and friends were in agreement that YES...the axxhole killed her.....his book is as they put it, TRASH......I asked why they came to Jamaica and not Aruba....they said that they would never go to aruba because of the moralistic attitude of the ISLAND....and it is evidently a well known attitude in HOLLAND..several of their friends had gone on holiday to aruba and came back with 'horror' stories (their words, not mine)...when I asked what kind of stories they mentioned the lack of morals (several had seen sex on the beach, the open drugs....the hard stuff and particularly the locals hitting on women EVERY PLACE, ...even when accompanied by husbands and/or boyfriends..people being 'stalked' by locals, women being groped......I had many people stop me to talk about Natalee (the T-- drew a lot of attention)...many wanting to know if there is anything new...and noting the lack of recent media coverage ....or ask questions about TES..several asked why the FBI didn't 'do something'....I tried to explain as much as I knew and could....they all agreed...it STUNK   I gave out SM's wesite address to about 20 people...We enjoyed this young couple and they gave me a bit of a different perspective of people from Holland....we talked about culture, education, medical, employment and unemployment ....we were the first Americans they had ever meet...and they were the first Dutch people we had met....my perspective were from those involved with Natalee's murder on the internet.. Shocked..I was so happy to learn that these internet freaks are the exception and not the norm.

GREAT post Sunny!!!  Thank You!

Gives me a lot to think about. You are a very caring person to spread the word on their turf so to speak Wink

Dest

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 12:25:24 PM »

Thanks Klaas...it was a great vaca/birthday trip....I have an idea running around in my head about the shirt....(it drew so much attenetion and was the catalyst for all the discussions)....I know the t-- was no longer being printed...that's the reason I took mine off and gave it to Dave at the golf tourney......but I am thinking TES needs to offer that shirt again.....I want to check with Red and Tim and see what they think...it sure drew a LOT of attention to Natalee and TES

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »

Thanks Klaas...it was a great vaca/birthday trip....I have an idea running around in my head about the shirt....(it drew so much attenetion and was the catalyst for all the discussions)....I know the t-- was no longer being printed...that's the reason I took mine off and gave it to Dave at the golf tourney......but I am thinking TES needs to offer that shirt again.....I want to check with Red and Tim and see what they think...it sure drew a LOT of attention to Natalee and TES

Sunny - great idea!  I agree, Tim should offer that shirt again or something similar.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 12:29:13 PM »

WOW...way to go Destiny....so he's out, huh...just like the sporter...a private 'talk' with the judge and you can get out of jail in aruba....do I hear  a loud cha-ching??  $$$$$$'s

I know exactly what you mean Sunny...I was told, don't know if it's true, but that there was a private mediation with a Judge, there would bo no court date.  WTF???

Dest....ps, sounds like you and hubby had a Wonderful vacation Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2007, 12:33:15 PM »

GREAT post Sunny!!!  Thank You!

Gives me a lot to think about. You are a very caring person to spread the word on their turf so to speak Wink

Dest

thanks......I was so glad I took that shirt....and I was very pleased to be able to speak to and pal around with this young couple....they were alone and we were a party of 8...so we asked them to join us and they did....I did metion that from time to time we have articles written in dutch that we want translated and they said they would help in any way they could. I hope (and think) they were serious.

Rest in Peace Caylee

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2007, 12:33:42 PM »

I know exactly what you mean Sunny...I was told, don't know if it's true, but that there was a private mediation with a Judge, there would bo no court date.  WTF???

Dest....ps, sounds like you and hubby had a Wonderful vacation Wink

This sounds very much like "The Judge was paid off"

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2007, 12:36:37 PM »

Sunny - great idea!  I agree, Tim should offer that shirt again or something similar.

I do too....especially for those of us that vacation anyplace in the Caribbean....everyone in our group wished the had one.....there were also a number of Jamaicans who came up and talked to us after seeing the shirt....it drew a lot of attention

Rest in Peace Caylee

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2007, 12:52:05 PM »

I wonder how many Dutch people are in jail on Aruba?  Maybe the Dutch have something similar to our 'diplomatic immunity' policy.  In other words, you can't convict the Dutch of any crimes commited in Aruba.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.