May 29, 2024, 04:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #674 8/5 - 8/8/2007  (Read 198656 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #480 on: August 07, 2007, 12:37:40 AM »

Well, we know that picture in the link is NOT Lorenzo.  I remember this discussion when it happened.  We also know that Lorenzo and Jaime are not the same person.  So anyway...yes, Lorenzo is less known...but I think only to us and for a reason.

I agree Lala's...but, I think we are finding out a lot more about L *between the lines*.

Thanks Again for getting things going here!

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: August 07, 2007, 12:38:06 AM »

Yes Destiny, and why he was arrested "just" for growing pot confused me--and many of you as well.  Maybe in time we'll have more info.  Hopefully...

Maybe - what could be called a Bust of Convenience?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: August 07, 2007, 12:41:16 AM »

Destiny
Are you going on a hunch or evidence to support your thoughts. Just curious if I missed something.

Both Lala's...it will take me some time to find all my bookmarks and post quotes...I'm not Klaas Wink
There is only one Klaas...I think :-0

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: August 07, 2007, 12:42:21 AM »

Oh, I don't think you want a transcript of tonight, Mom.  It was friendly for the most part, but there were parts that made me go Rolling Eyes

Hopefully you will go back to chat Muffy.
Hmpf. 

I don't know what that means

Hey there Boom-Boom.  Thank you for the good wishes.  "Hmpf" means I'm just letting chat rest a while.  I didn't intend to make a complaint and cause problems.  I do enjoy chat and I don't want to lose it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: August 07, 2007, 12:45:01 AM »

Yes Destiny, and why he was arrested "just" for growing pot confused me--and many of you as well.  Maybe in time we'll have more info.  Hopefully...

I bow down to you GT

Dest

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: August 07, 2007, 12:45:34 AM »

That's why I was askin' if I should bring it or not Klaas.  I think some of the photos interesting and reading some of the old stuff, but I don't want to bring anything that distorts the truth or muddies the waters any more then they already are. 
Yes, some of the posts are interresting!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: August 07, 2007, 12:46:00 AM »

Oh, I don't think you want a transcript of tonight, Mom.  It was friendly for the most part, but there were parts that made me go Rolling Eyes

Hopefully you will go back to chat Muffy.
Hmpf. 

I don't know what that means

Hey there Boom-Boom.  Thank you for the good wishes.  "Hmpf" means I'm just letting chat rest a while.  I didn't intend to make a complaint and cause problems.  I do enjoy chat and I don't want to lose it. 

Thanks for explaing Muffy I understand how you feel.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: August 07, 2007, 12:49:51 AM »

I think I need to hug Nemo...I am getting sleepy.  Continue dancing and talking I will see you guys later.
Sweet Dreams Lala's

Dest

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: August 07, 2007, 12:49:52 AM »

GrannyToad, I am thinking it was just a SHAM, a farce done to make it look like the Dutch are trying to actually do something. I don't know if it was a move to silence him, or protect him, or what it is.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: August 07, 2007, 12:53:14 AM »

Thanks to those who replied to my cry of frustration.  Sorry.  I just landed here for the first time since June 21st and I was/am in shock.  I don't deal with change very well apparently.  But mainly, I spent a long time and couldn't find a way to even post.  And even after typing and hitting the appropriate button, whatever that was, the post just sat there.  I was surprised to see it made it.

This seems very slow, and every time I've left and come back I had to log in again which is a pain.  Taking those long breaths, OF, loong breaths....  Thanks Klaas for whatever you did to my profile.  And who the heck is Dugga?  I hadn't gotten used to San being a moderator yet even.

I apologize for my ignorance Dugga; apparently I have you to partially thank (?) for this new format? 

Tidy~
Great to see you, I've missed your postings! Sending you lots of {{{HUGS}}}  Smile

Roos~

Hi Tidy and Roos...sorry if I neglected you.

Dest

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: August 07, 2007, 12:54:32 AM »

GrannyToad, I am thinking it was just a SHAM, a farce done to make it look like the Dutch are trying to actually do something. I don't know if it was a move to silence him, or protect him, or what it is.
My guess would be to protect. 
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 07, 2007, 12:58:44 AM »

Good night all.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 07, 2007, 12:59:10 AM »

Good night all.

Goodnight Crazymom. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: August 07, 2007, 01:04:24 AM »

Dest
[/quote]

Hello Destiny!  Smile

Roos~

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: August 07, 2007, 01:05:45 AM »

Goodnight Crazymom! Smile

Roos~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: August 07, 2007, 01:05:56 AM »

I don't think it was the KLPD that did the bust, it was the ALE...I think ALE did it bcuz they know that KLPD *might* go there next...JMOHO

Dest...as GT said * abust of convenience*

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: August 07, 2007, 01:08:10 AM »

Good night all.

Nite Crazymom...Love Your Name Wink

Destiny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: August 07, 2007, 01:10:36 AM »

Dugga - there seems to be a problem with PM's in the chat room, unless you turned them off or something.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: August 07, 2007, 01:11:33 AM »

Dest

Hello Destiny!  Smile

Roos~
[/quote]

Hello Roos...my pouched Friend Wink

Dest

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: August 07, 2007, 01:14:37 AM »

Dest
[/quote]

all of the early posts said he was nuts too!! So do you think his dads death was drug related or a suicide.
[/quote]

I am CONVINCED THAT L'S STEPFATHERS' DEATH WAS NOT SUICIDE!!!...He was involved in the drug trade too.

Dest
[/quote]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Destiny,
In the very beginning of this case, on another forum, an Aruban poster said that Lorenzo's father(the VW dealer)was killed by the Dutch drug cartel and ir was made to look like a suicide.  She was a reliable poster, who went out and made the picture of Lorenzo's Rave house.  Bondia later declared that was not Lorenzo house, but we all know it is.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.