April 30, 2024, 12:42:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168257 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2006, 01:32:21 PM »

Found this at Tickle too:

Karen Martina
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=dgjFOVx54an6VsEa

and a girl named Fleur (maybe Flor?) Her full name is Dutch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2006, 01:34:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
The gun is interesting.  Now I am wondering if a gun was used.  Was it Deepak's gun?  Or is Deepak huffing and puffing to say he is not scared of Paulus & Joran because he has a gun.  Or is he reminding Joran that he got rid of the gun that Paulus used. Shocked

I must go read some more ..... I have wondered very early in this whether there was a gun involved at  some point...isn't there a shooting range on Aruba?
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2006, 01:34:35 PM »

Is Friday navel gazing day? Laughing  Laughing

Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2006, 01:36:16 PM »

Sunfreak-

another good find on your part, how they must laugh at toying around with those hot americans!

tyler-

I could never hold up against you in political debate, you know far more than I do, I always defer to your knowledge of that realm.

Ono-

Good to see you. I danced around mr none's bed to jimmy buffett yesterday just to make him laugh Embarassed I do think certainly the K2 were 'assigned' certain roles for and with Joran, and that Deepak really resents being under his shoe. But not enough to do the right thing, he's too selfish for that. I'd be satisfied if he repaid Joran at some point however, so both end up in dire circumstances.  Wink

I must run, time for me to coax some lunch into mr none. Take care all and have a navel friday !!!!!!  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2006, 01:38:30 PM »

A Great Way to HELP TES [/color]

I came across this seach engine....it DONATES to your favorite charity much the way goodle ads work each time you use it.  I entered TES as a charity (it previously was not listed) and received an e-mail back that TES will be active as a charity tomorrow.

http://www.goodsearch.com

So....if each of us uses it as a search engine, and we spread the word, TES will receive money!  I think it's a great idea, and hope you do, too!

Here is a copy of the e-mail I received:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXX

Texas Equusearch will be up and running on GoodSearch by tomorrow!  Thanks so much for your interest!

As you know, GoodSearch is a Yahoo-powered search engine with a unique mission – 50% of its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, is shared with the nonprofits selected by its users.  The more people use GoodSearch, the more money will be directed towards your cause. The sky is the limit!

Here's an example of how much your organization can earn:

·         100 supporters search the internet just twice a day = $730/year

·         1,000 supporters search the internet just twice a day = $7300/year

While the press has done a great job in featuring GoodSearch, in order for your cause to earn as much money as possible, it’s important that you spread the word to your supporters.  Here are some suggestions:

1. Send an email out to all of your friends, family and supporters.  Here’s a sample that you can customize:

What if (my charity) earned a penny every time you searched the Internet?  Well, now we can!

GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate.  You use it just as you would any search engine, and it’s powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results.

Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter (my charity) as the charity you want to support.  Just 500 of us searching four times a day will raise about $7300 in a year without anyone spending a dime!  And, be sure to spread the word!

2. Put a logo and link to GoodSearch on your website

http://www.goodsearch.com/Logo.aspx

3. Encourage everyone you know to download the GoodSearch toolbar.

http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/

4. Make GoodSearch the homepage on all of the computers in your company or school.

http://www.goodsearch.com/MakeHomepage.aspx

5. Write about GoodSearch on blogs and message boards.

6. Customize the attached flyer with your organization’s name and hand it out at fundraising events, mail it to your supporters or hang it up in the office.

7. You can see examples of what some other organizations have done at: http://www.goodsearch.com/About.aspx#faq16

Thank you again for your interest in GoodSearch and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,

Lori Burwick

GoodSearch.com

877 466 3004 x 703

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2006, 01:41:59 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Karen Martina

Sun Freak, thanks for all these pictures.  I did not see Flor, "Fleur."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2006, 01:48:57 PM »

Karen Martina

Sun Freak, thanks for all these pictures.  I did not see Flor, "Fleur."

Me either.  I never could find Gillian Van Der Stratten.  Found plenty of the rest of them.

Time to commute.  TGIF to all in the Cage.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2006, 01:49:14 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys!

NOMAD,
Thanks for that link.  I put a shortcut to my desktop.

As much as we monkeys search  Rolling Eyes we should be able to get TES some sort of a contribution.

Let's all make a shortcut and try to remember to use this search engine!
At this point in time, I don't think there is much TES can find but it might make the family feel better to cover ALL bases.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2006, 01:51:17 PM »

I have had a ticklesite for Giliam or Gilliam van der Straten fairly recently.  He seems to like in Curacao.  I am not on my main harddrive right now but you should be able to find him if you fix the spelling of his first name.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2006, 01:52:30 PM »

Edit like to "live"!   Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2006, 01:53:04 PM »

From Police Van:

Joran: All that shit of "Karen," all of you two don't know of no shit. Fxxx you two.
Deepak: You think that the girl has nothing on, you will see who fxxxed who

From June 24th statement(joran)

Freddy, Karen and me got a ride from Chato. Chato and Freddy were in the front and Karen and me got into the back.

When we arrived at my appartement the 4 of us went inside the appartement. Chato had a hip flask containing whiskey. Chato and Karen drank from the contents.

Does any of this sound familiar?  No doubt in my mind that what happened to Karen also happened to Natalee.  The drinking, 3 guys in the car, going back to Joran's.....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2006, 02:08:29 PM »

Quote from: "nomad"
A Great Way to HELP TES [/color]

I came across this seach engine....it DONATES to your favorite charity much the way goodle ads work each time you use it.  I entered TES as a charity (it previously was not listed) and received an e-mail back that TES will be active as a charity tomorrow.

http://www.goodsearch.com

So....if each of us uses it as a search engine, and we spread the word, TES will receive money!  I think it's a great idea, and hope you do, too!

Here is a copy of the e-mail I received:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXX

Texas Equusearch will be up and running on GoodSearch by tomorrow!  Thanks so much for your interest!

As you know, GoodSearch is a Yahoo-powered search engine with a unique mission – 50% of its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, is shared with the nonprofits selected by its users.  The more people use GoodSearch, the more money will be directed towards your cause. The sky is the limit!

Here's an example of how much your organization can earn:

·         100 supporters search the internet just twice a day = $730/year

·         1,000 supporters search the internet just twice a day = $7300/year

While the press has done a great job in featuring GoodSearch, in order for your cause to earn as much money as possible, it’s important that you spread the word to your supporters.  Here are some suggestions:

1. Send an email out to all of your friends, family and supporters.  Here’s a sample that you can customize:

What if (my charity) earned a penny every time you searched the Internet?  Well, now we can!

GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate.  You use it just as you would any search engine, and it’s powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results.

Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter (my charity) as the charity you want to support.  Just 500 of us searching four times a day will raise about $7300 in a year without anyone spending a dime!  And, be sure to spread the word!

2. Put a logo and link to GoodSearch on your website

http://www.goodsearch.com/Logo.aspx

3. Encourage everyone you know to download the GoodSearch toolbar.

http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/

4. Make GoodSearch the homepage on all of the computers in your company or school.

http://www.goodsearch.com/MakeHomepage.aspx

5. Write about GoodSearch on blogs and message boards.

6. Customize the attached flyer with your organization’s name and hand it out at fundraising events, mail it to your supporters or hang it up in the office.

7. You can see examples of what some other organizations have done at: http://www.goodsearch.com/About.aspx#faq16

Thank you again for your interest in GoodSearch and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,

Lori Burwick

GoodSearch.com

877 466 3004 x 703

What a great find!!!!!!  This is wonderful!

Okies ~ the email that received says "tomorrow" TES will be activated...  

What do we type in for TexasEquusearch to be credited?  I hope you put TES or something easy...   Smile

I just tried putting TES in and verifying it ~ nope ~ got this notice:

No charities could be found. Try another search or click here to add a charity to our list.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2006, 02:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hi monkeys, just a fly by, but a friend who helped with the prayer chain just sent me this from the JetBlue site...Lotsa damage control going on...Looks like AHTA is aware of the monkeys writing boycott letters to JetBlue. Their CYA routine makes me physically ill. Excuse me now while I

Aruba is remembering the one year anniversary of the missing young lady Natalee Holloway. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family

Introduction

Almost from the moment Natalee Holloway disappeared, the nation of Aruba has been focused on finding her.

1. Aruba has, from the start, continuously carried out a highly professional extensive and intensive effort to find Ms. Holloway.

2. Aruba has continuously, from the beginning, sought and used strategic help from the world’s experts on missing persons.

3. The people of Aruba have and will continue to cooperate and collaborate with private search and investigative efforts by the Holloway and Twitty families, and all credible groups.

4. The people of Aruba will communicate their efforts in this case through public channels, diplomatic channels, and in other useful ways; and to correct and clarify reports and information provided by others who are less informed or in error.

5. The people of Aruba treasure their well-established ties with the U.S. It is this friendship and mutual respect for each other that will help all of us successfully get through this very difficult time.

The people of Aruba have responded to this situation with great sympathy for the anguish the Holloway and Twitty families are experiencing. The Aruban community, police, government, and many members of the Aruban business community have gone out of their way to assist the Holloway and Twitty families by participating in extensive searches of the island, donating large sums of money to search efforts, offering discounted as well as complimentary services,handing out ribbons and flyers, holding vigils and prayer services, setting up radio station tip hotlines, and cooperating fully with police officials.

Support in Funding the Search and Rescue Efforts of Ms. Natalee Holloway

When Ms. Natalee Holloway was first reported missing, the Government and the entire community of Aruba were shocked. This shock and empathy with the family of Ms. Holloway resulted in an immediate outpouring of help in many forms.

• Moral support
• Financial contributions
• Contributions by the hotel industry
• Contributions by the local Government and other private sector members

Following is a listing of some of the contributions made to the search and rescue effort of the missing teen.

There have been many more that wish to remain anonymous.

Moral Support

• A psychologist was offered by the Government of Aruba and used by Mrs.Twitty
• A media liaison was offered by the Government of Aruba and used by Mrs.Twitty’s family for U.S. media coverage
• Vigils by the community were held on various occasions to show support
• Churches of all denominations held masses to pray for Natalee’s well being and safe return
• Private group searches were held for weeks
• Moral support in the form of visits of Government officials to the family

Financial Contribution

Banking members of Aruba US $ 20,000.00
Contributions from the Aruban Hotel Industry
The Wyndham Resort (Lodging and work space for the family) Cost US $ 30,000.00
The Brickel Bay Hotel (Lodging, food and beverages of Equusearch) Cost US $100,000.00
The Holiday Inn (Lodging and meeting facilities) Cost US $ 89,736.00
Playa Linda Beach Resort (Lodging) Cost US $ 9,016.63

Other Contributions

• Numerous private boats for the search
• Use of a submarine as transport for the search teams
• Use of a helicopter
• Transportation for the search teams/members
• Search efforts by the Dutch Marines and the Coast Guard
• Search dogs
• Dutch F-16 planes with approximately 40 highly-trained experts (plus housing and food and beverage for these experts in Curaçao)
• Machinery for the many searches
• Half day off for all civil servants to participate in the search efforts
• Assistance from the Search and Rescue team of Aruba
• Assistance from the Red Cross of Aruba
• Boat/diving equipment (such as tanks, refills) and use of the Pelican Pier for the search operation
• Fire Department devoted several days to draining ponds
• Dutch investigators flown in to interrogate the suspects and review the investigation
• Judges specially flown in from Curaçao
• Restaurant contributions for free meals
• Free rental cars to the family and various search teams
• Various other contributions to the Texas Equusearch

The total contribution of the island of Aruba, in this case, is substantial – monetarily as well as non-monetarily.   

Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old student from Alabama, was reported missing on May 30, 2005. Concerted efforts by the government, law enforcement officials as well as the entire Aruban community have since been ongoing in helping to determine her whereabouts.

FYI monkeys:

I was just notified that the above info came from the aruba.com site, not the jetblue site...Just wanted to clarify...Carry on!!

Bring Natalee home...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2006, 02:15:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
From Police Van:

Joran: All that shit of "Karen," all of you two don't know of no shit. Fxxx you two.

Freddy, Karen and me got a ride from Chato. Chato and Freddy were in the front and Karen and me got into the back.

When we arrived at my appartement the 4 of us went inside the appartement. Chato had a hip flask containing whiskey. Chato and Karen drank from the contents.

Does any of this sound familiar?  No doubt in my mind that what happened to Karen also happened to Natalee.  The drinking, 3 guys in the car, going back to Joran's.....

Yep...back to Joran's..which reminds me of that weird remark of Deepak's:...."she (Natalee) hit her head on the floor" when he describes letting Natalee out at the Holiday Inn.......now, does Joran's apt have a ceramic/stone floor as so common in decor?  And then fast-forward to a comment of his (I think it's Deepak's) in a statement whereby he states that Joran's mattresses were on the floor of his room the first time (supposedly) that Paulus had a meeting with the three to have a brainstorming session.....did she hit her head on Joran's floor during the struggle ????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2006, 02:18:10 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
From Police Van:

yep and I still think 'it' happened at the sloot compound. God, I hate to say because I know family reads here, but we need to say it. Let me try to say this gently....OK.....Natalee passed away at the sloots home, imo. It was NOT a 'murder'. It was umm...some sort of accident while possible sexual relations were going on and or she woke up enough to try and run away. Obviously she was drugged after seeing so many statements and we know she had booze too. Pappa sloot is in up to his neck in this as much as the 3 suspects, as well as whoever was there during what they thought was just going to be a 'regular gangbang' that had been done many times before.
HOW MANY TIMES have we here at sm and some of those at bfn talked about this scenario....MANY TIMES! ALL OF US! I have more to say about the 'virginal part' and the 'fingering' of Joran's statements, but would rather not comment at this time.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2006, 02:18:28 PM »

Was the bloody mattress one from Joran's apartment? The one with dog blood and does not Joran refer to women as dogs?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2006, 02:22:04 PM »

40 MID-AIR TERROR PLOT SUSPECTS REPORTEDLY ARRESTED IN ITALY

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2006, 02:24:43 PM »

Karen Martina

I guess she doesnt know which brother she wants to doink or she is doinking both of them

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »

Was the bloody mattress one from Joran's apartment? The one with dog blood and does not Joran refer to women as dogs?

could very well be, but will we ever know?? In my opinion from experience in my younger years, I can say that NO FINGERING will cause blood from an intact hymen. I hate to be so graphic, but we have been given these statements and if indeed Natalee was a virgin, she would not have bled from 'fingering'. I could get more graphic here and say more than fingers to produce blood, but I can't here. I only know that petting w/ a guy and 'fingering' as he has described does not produce blood. mmmmmmm...I don't know how to say this here any more clearly without getting totally graphic.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2006, 02:31:28 PM »

Joran June 24th:

I have to state that I wanted to have a sexual relationship with Karen but that I did not have a condom on me at that precise moment. After Karen had given me the XXXXX  Freddy ZEDAN called me on my mobile phone. Freddy told me that they were going to go home and asked me how I would get home.

Sound familiar?

She had been drinking but I also had been drinking. We had also both drank from Chato's hip-flask. I don't remember right know what kind of alcoholic drink was in that hip-flask

On that day Freddy had sex with Stephany BOEKHOUWER on the backseat of Jaime's car. I gave Freddy a condom before he had sex with Stephany. While Freddy was having sex with Stephany on the backseat, Jaime and myself stood down at the trunk of the car and drank alcoholic beverages.

Does any of this sound hauntingly familiar?   "we've done this 20 times before"

They had their routine alright.  It is OBVIOUS!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.