April 30, 2024, 02:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168142 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2006, 02:39:57 PM »

I have a question regarding the 'front page'. When I click on the comment section under the post = Computer Analysis of Joran Van Der Sloot, I see weird things and a diffeent format than other comment sections throughout SM front page comment section. Ummmmmm...it comes up in FULL page and a HUGE writing of:
If you liked this post, I think you’ll also like these;
and lists other sites of the case.
Anyone else see this???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2006, 02:45:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Joran June 24th:

I have to state that I wanted to have a sexual relationship with Karen but that I did not have a condom on me at that precise moment. After Karen had given me the XXXXX  Freddy ZEDAN called me on my mobile phone. Freddy told me that they were going to go home and asked me how I would get home.

Sound familiar?

She had been drinking but I also had been drinking. We had also both drank from Chato's hip-flask. I don't remember right know what kind of alcoholic drink was in that hip-flask

On that day Freddy had sex with Stephany BOEKHOUWER on the backseat of Jaime's car. I gave Freddy a condom before he had sex with Stephany. While Freddy was having sex with Stephany on the backseat, Jaime and myself stood down at the trunk of the car and drank alcoholic beverages.

Does any of this sound hauntingly familiar?   "we've done this 20 times before"

They had their routine alright.  It is OBVIOUS!

SOME of the girls WERE willing participants...others were not. Dave mentioned something like that in his book, but he was much more eloquent in his wording than I  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2006, 02:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "nomad"
A Great Way to HELP TES [/color]

I came across this seach engine....it DONATES to your favorite charity much the way goodle ads work each time you use it.  I entered TES as a charity (it previously was not listed) and received an e-mail back that TES will be active as a charity tomorrow.

http://www.goodsearch.com

So....if each of us uses it as a search engine, and we spread the word, TES will receive money!  I think it's a great idea, and hope you do, too!

Here is a copy of the e-mail I received:

Hi XXXXXXXXXXX

Texas Equusearch will be up and running on GoodSearch by tomorrow!  Thanks so much for your interest!

As you know, GoodSearch is a Yahoo-powered search engine with a unique mission – 50% of its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, is shared with the nonprofits selected by its users.  The more people use GoodSearch, the more money will be directed towards your cause. The sky is the limit!

Here's an example of how much your organization can earn:

·         100 supporters search the internet just twice a day = $730/year

·         1,000 supporters search the internet just twice a day = $7300/year

While the press has done a great job in featuring GoodSearch, in order for your cause to earn as much money as possible, it’s important that you spread the word to your supporters.  Here are some suggestions:

1. Send an email out to all of your friends, family and supporters.  Here’s a sample that you can customize:

What if (my charity) earned a penny every time you searched the Internet?  Well, now we can!

GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate.  You use it just as you would any search engine, and it’s powered by Yahoo!, so you get great results.

Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter (my charity) as the charity you want to support.  Just 500 of us searching four times a day will raise about $7300 in a year without anyone spending a dime!  And, be sure to spread the word!

2. Put a logo and link to GoodSearch on your website

http://www.goodsearch.com/Logo.aspx

3. Encourage everyone you know to download the GoodSearch toolbar.

http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/

4. Make GoodSearch the homepage on all of the computers in your company or school.

http://www.goodsearch.com/MakeHomepage.aspx

5. Write about GoodSearch on blogs and message boards.

6. Customize the attached flyer with your organization’s name and hand it out at fundraising events, mail it to your supporters or hang it up in the office.

7. You can see examples of what some other organizations have done at: http://www.goodsearch.com/About.aspx#faq16

Thank you again for your interest in GoodSearch and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,

Lori Burwick

GoodSearch.com

877 466 3004 x 703

What a great find!!!!!!  This is wonderful!

Okies ~ the email that received says "tomorrow" TES will be activated...  

What do we type in for TexasEquusearch to be credited?  I hope you put TES or something easy...   Smile

I just tried putting TES in and verifying it ~ nope ~ got this notice:

No charities could be found. Try another search or click here to add a charity to our list.

Hi KatzHome! This truly is a great idea. To answer your question, I entered TES as the charity.  Laughing  Wink It will not be activated as a charity until tomorrow, so tomorrow when using it just enter "TES" in the "I'm Supporting" space.  It should then start generating dollars for TES. I hope others here use it.  You and Anna were the only ones to respond. Smile

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2006, 02:56:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Was the bloody mattress one from Joran's apartment? The one with dog blood and does not Joran refer to women as dogs?

Valid question.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2006, 02:56:20 PM »

Reading these polis statements make me ill.  I can't believe the Sloots would let this behavior go on, on their property.  Joran acts like he is the one in control instead of the parents and they act like this is normal teen behavior.  I bet the "date rapes" or inappropriate sexual behavior went on a lot more than 20 times.  They seems to think it is also normal to have these sexual encounters with their peers practically next to them.

Does anyone find it strange that so often all the boys state they don't know the last name of the people they hang out with?  It seems to be mentioned a lot.

It is sickening that Joran wasn't at least charged with some type of sexual misconduct charge.   Natalee was "sleeping" all those times.  Yeah, right.  

Joran only mentions he was carrying her to the hotel that one time, because he may have been, but she was unconscious or already dead and he is covering himself in case someone saw him.

I think I missed where all these statements were released.  Who got a hold of them and why/how are they being made public.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2006, 02:57:05 PM »

Posted by MF at Freedom of Blog - this is an email received by Nelson of NY from Jossy.

"You can have any opinion you want, no one at DIARIO is denying you that. But you cannot accuse us of being Anti-Aruba, ‘cause you are completely wrong there with that flagrant lie. The only reason that I appear on TV is to say the truth about the things we know, and that truth is categorically against the three suspects, because they were in company of the woman that disappeared.

Instead of accusing those 3 foreigners of having caused so much damage to Aruba, you wanna play intelligent and try to accuse us. That is your error, your biased inclination or political motivation. You are not an Aruban by heart if you want to twist things just to match your way of thinking.

Everything we have said and published up to now is categorically the truth; all Joran’s lies, all the accusations against the three suspects, all the hiding and cover-up of statements that they made to Police are very clear to anyone that has common sense.

I would appreciate if you could satisfy us and do not buy DIARIO any more. Apparently we are causing you a lot of pain and we do not want to do that. Keep reading other BS (will translate later) that are on the market and keep looking at the world through your wooden glasses (local way of saying that you do not want to see the truth). That is your right. But do not deny ours. And keep your opinion, and respect ours that has the same value as yours.

And if you want to do something for Aruba, to stop this boycott that is causing more damage than what people think, put pressure on the government to start showing more interest in solving this case. ‘Cause otherwise Aruba’s tourism will continue to go down and we all will suffer for that."

Jossy M. Mansur
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2006, 02:57:33 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Joran June 24th:

I have to state that I wanted to have a sexual relationship with Karen but that I did not have a condom on me at that precise moment. After Karen had given me the XXXXX  Freddy ZEDAN called me on my mobile phone. Freddy told me that they were going to go home and asked me how I would get home.

Sound familiar?

She had been drinking but I also had been drinking. We had also both drank from Chato's hip-flask. I don't remember right know what kind of alcoholic drink was in that hip-flask

On that day Freddy had sex with Stephany BOEKHOUWER on the backseat of Jaime's car. I gave Freddy a condom before he had sex with Stephany. While Freddy was having sex with Stephany on the backseat, Jaime and myself stood down at the trunk of the car and drank alcoholic beverages.

Does any of this sound hauntingly familiar?   "we've done this 20 times before"

They had their routine alright.  It is OBVIOUS!

I have seen dogs do things like that before, never humans, but I am beginning to think these characters are only once removed from animals; their behavior is worse.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2006, 02:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I have a question regarding the 'front page'. When I click on the comment section under the post = Computer Analysis of Joran Van Der Sloot, I see weird things and a diffeent format than other comment sections throughout SM front page comment section. Ummmmmm...it comes up in FULL page and a HUGE writing of:
Anyone else see this???

I'm having the same problem.  I think Tom posted that, I'll send him an email.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2006, 03:02:29 PM »

God bless Jossy...that was a great reply.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2006, 03:02:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Anyone else see this???

I'm having the same problem.  I think Tom posted that, I'll send him an email.

thanks Klaas, and ty for all you do. I know I do not ty you enough when I ask for stuff, lol. Perhaps you can rest over the weekend?? I often wonder when you sleep.  Shocked

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2006, 03:05:41 PM »

Quote from: "JA"
Reading these polis statements make me ill.  I can't believe the Sloots would let this behavior go on, on their property.  Joran acts like he is the one in control instead of the parents and they act like this is normal teen behavior.  I bet the "date rapes" or inappropriate sexual behavior went on a lot more than 20 times.  They seems to think it is also normal to have these sexual encounters with their peers practically next to them.

Does anyone find it strange that so often all the boys state they don't know the last name of the people they hang out with?  It seems to be mentioned a lot.

It is sickening that Joran wasn't at least charged with some type of sexual misconduct charge.   Natalee was "sleeping" all those times.  Yeah, right.  

Joran only mentions he was carrying her to the hotel that one time, because he may have been, but she was unconscious or already dead and he is covering himself in case someone saw him.

I think I missed where all these statements were released.  Who got a hold of them and why/how are they being made public.

Everything Joran says has a "reason" behind it.  Yes he is covering for himself, and alot of details he uses is for that purpose.

"  They seems to think it is also normal to have these sexual encounters with their peers practically next to them. - I agree JA - Sick huh?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2006, 03:06:20 PM »

Am I the only one who got the impression that Joran is bisexual based on this testimony.  It seems he does not want to have heterosexual relations with a woman, and he likes to involve other men, which psychologists will tell you is borne of a secret desire to have sex with the other men.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2006, 03:11:05 PM »

Am I the only one who got the impression that Joran is bisexual based on this testimony.  It seems he does not want to have heterosexual relations with a woman, and he likes to involve other men, which psychologists will tell you is borne of a secret desire to have sex with the other men.

well....since you mentioned it...he does seem to have a problem of one on one unless it is simply 'oral'. Apparently he needs other sources of foreplay in order to actually have intercourse. Seems most of which include others in the room...kinda strange to me and I am not a prude, by any means.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2006, 03:16:11 PM »

In my opinion, the person he is most with in pictures lately is gay...I know, HOW CAN YOU ELL BY A PIX, well, I can usually tell, not always. To me, this person who says he is 'mf' at fob and ru in pix with joran in some pix is gay. I have NO problem with gays, I want to state that here and now. It is not a problem with me...but here, with Natalee and investigation, it seems odd. AC/DC?? Like Guido...weird, i dunno.

Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2006, 03:16:44 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "tylergal"

After reading these statements and seeing what and who was on the computer, it is obvious this family is nothing but a bunch of perverts and liars, and Paulus is the perpetrator.

We should have guessed that long ago when he was so quick to summon the Kalpoes to his house and set them up. Kalpoes need to tell the truth and so does Freddy. They all know it was Paulus. Who was it that Paulus called to help him.

He did make a call early morning to Steve Croes. Was Steve Croes the bifron? What is Steve Croes' uncle's name?

Rufo Solognier, retired Aruban "police" officer, uncle to Steve Croes, and his next-door neighbor,

Evil or Very Mad You have got to be kidding me!
I am truly feeling overloaded with all these relations on Aruba,all this info.It just pisses me right off.

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2006, 03:18:48 PM »

You know, I'm laughing at the Refugees and other sites that are complaining about my "rough" translations of the cell and computer records.   Laughing

Most of the information for both of those records was technical.  The idea was to get the documents posted.   Some of it needs no translation at all like the times and websites visited.  

If they don't like my rough translations they can translate themselves  Laughing
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2006, 03:21:36 PM »

I have wondered....also, it seems that his idea of a 'moral standard' is whether or not a condom is used.   Confused  Rolling Eyes
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2006, 03:23:30 PM »

You know, I'm laughing at the Refugees and other sites that are complaining about my "rough" translations of the cell and computer records.   Laughing

Most of the information for both of those records was technical.  The idea was to get the documents posted.   Some of it needs no translation at all like the times and websites visited.  

If they don't like my rough translations they can translate themselves  Laughing

I agree Klaas...they are scrambling for answers now and I am LMAO at all of them. I know many do not ever go there to read, but I do. UNREAL!! I hear ya! Geeeeeeeeeeezeeeeeee. Some peeps just don't  get it, period.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: August 11, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »

Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: August 11, 2006, 03:24:53 PM »

Does Joran always seem to not have a condom on him for himself, but happens to have one for Freddy or whomever needs one, when he's not involved directly with a girl?  I'll have to go back to the statements later, after work.   Shocked  Confused

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.