April 30, 2024, 11:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168237 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2006, 03:27:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
You know, I'm laughing at the Refugees and other sites that are complaining about my "rough" translations of the cell and computer records.   Laughing

Most of the information for both of those records was technical.  The idea was to get the documents posted.   Some of it needs no translation at all like the times and websites visited.  

If they don't like my rough translations they can translate themselves  Laughing

I am sure you're gonna lose alot of sleep over this one! Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2006, 03:27:45 PM »

Posted by MF at Freedom of Blog - this is an email received by Nelson of NY from Jossy.

"You can have any opinion you want, no one at DIARIO is denying you that. But you cannot accuse us of being Anti-Aruba, ‘cause you are completely wrong there with that flagrant lie. The only reason that I appear on TV is to say the truth about the things we know, and that truth is categorically against the three suspects, because they were in company of the woman that disappeared.

Instead of accusing those 3 foreigners of having caused so much damage to Aruba, you wanna play intelligent and try to accuse us. That is your error, your biased inclination or political motivation. You are not an Aruban by heart if you want to twist things just to match your way of thinking.

Everything we have said and published up to now is categorically the truth; all Joran’s lies, all the accusations against the three suspects, all the hiding and cover-up of statements that they made to Police are very clear to anyone that has common sense.

I would appreciate if you could satisfy us and do not buy DIARIO any more. Apparently we are causing you a lot of pain and we do not want to do that. Keep reading other BS (will translate later) that are on the market and keep looking at the world through your wooden glasses (local way of saying that you do not want to see the truth). That is your right. But do not deny ours. And keep your opinion, and respect ours that has the same value as yours.

And if you want to do something for Aruba, to stop this boycott that is causing more damage than what people think, put pressure on the government to start showing more interest in solving this case. ‘Cause otherwise Aruba’s tourism will continue to go down and we all will suffer for that."

Jossy M. Mansur

Good Afternoon Monks one and all!  I have been reading the statments....damn I can't see why these 4 males are not in jail....haven't been prosecuted?   Reading some of it makes my stomach churn over and over.  Other parts make me stop and slap my head.

Go Jossy!  Thank GOD there is oneperson on Aruba who wants justice!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2006, 03:30:03 PM »

You know, I'm laughing at the Refugees and other sites that are complaining about my "rough" translations of the cell and computer records.   Laughing

Most of the information for both of those records was technical.  The idea was to get the documents posted.   Some of it needs no translation at all like the times and websites visited.  

If they don't like my rough translations they can translate themselves  Laughing

Klaas --

Face it!

They're just not worthy Very Happy

What's funny to me -- is that they think if a couple of words are not exact that it changes the overall TRUTH about the lieing and deceptions that we now see in the documents.

The truth! They can't HANDLE the truth!  Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2006, 03:31:32 PM »

hahahaha...you tell 'um Klaas.  Why don't they get some of their 'aruban and dutch experts' to translate them.....where is that puke gif when ya need it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2006, 03:32:33 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Klaas --

Face it!

They're just not worthy Very Happy

What's funny to me -- is that they think if a couple of words are not exact that it changes the overall TRUTH about the lieing and deceptions that we now see in the documents.

The truth! They can't HANDLE the truth!  Very Happy

most of them are stupid  Laughing  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #165 on: August 11, 2006, 03:36:40 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Does Joran always seem to not have a condom on him for himself, but happens to have one for Freddy or whomever needs one, when he's not involved directly with a girl?  I'll have to go back to the statements later, after work.   Shocked  Confused

ok.....I am going to go graphic here and say......WHO of any women you know in your life perform ORAL sex on ANYONE with a condom on. Have any of you peeps here done that? I have never done that w/ a rubber....what's the point. LOL! OK...and further to state I am 50 yrs. old and have never in my life had sex with a condom. EVER. I also must state I have never had a social disease in my life and I have been sexually active since the age of 15. All this detail is so weird to me.....in the statements. I used to be a teen and had MANY 'fingering' experiences before I had actual sex and NONE of those broke my 'hymen' for blood. I do not know what I am trying to say here......only that his buttwiping fingering obsession with 'girls' is useless info. Perhaps he perceives his 'fingering' as actual penatration w/ penis. GOD.....I KNOW I am not suppose to say that here, but so much has been PUT OUT THERE! What can I say and what cannot I say...???? I have a little more to say about virgin, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: August 11, 2006, 03:38:46 PM »

Deepak:

To your question as to what else Joran's father had told us, I can state the following. I cannot remember that at this moment in time.

He can remember how many times he pees, what time he pees and where, but can't remember what Paulus told them???  How CONVENIENT!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 11, 2006, 03:40:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Was the bloody mattress one from Joran's apartment? The one with dog blood and does not Joran refer to women as dogs?

Tyler I believe that mattress came from his apartment.  In one of Joran's statements Deepak says they went into Joran's apartment and sat on the floor because his bed was on the floor.  In another statement it says that Joran has a sofa bed.  Which one is it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 11, 2006, 03:44:04 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

hahahaha...you tell 'um Klaas.  Why don't they get some of their 'aruban and dutch experts' to translate them.....where is that puke gif when ya need it!!

They are even making fun of the fact that it says Joran "of the ditch".  Actually, I left it that way for fun..ha ha  Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #169 on: August 11, 2006, 03:44:32 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Deepak:

To your question as to what else Joran's father had told us, I can state the following. I cannot remember that at this moment in time.

He can remember how many times he pees, what time he pees and where, but can't remember what Paulus told them???  How CONVENIENT!

IMO Deepak knows all. Come on Baby....tell us, you can collect money for it and take your family to parts unknown to live a happy life. BRING IT ON BABY!! Let's hear it from Deepak.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2006, 03:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Does Joran always seem to not have a condom on him for himself, but happens to have one for Freddy or whomever needs one, when he's not involved directly with a girl?  I'll have to go back to the statements later, after work.   Shocked  Confused

ok.....I am going to go graphic here and say......WHO of any women you know in your life perform ORAL sex on ANYONE with a condom on. Have any of you peeps here done that? I have never done that w/ a rubber....what's the point. LOL! OK...and further to state I am 50 yrs. old and have never in my life had sex with a condom. EVER. I also must state I have never had a social disease in my life and I have been sexually active since the age of 15. All this detail is so weird to me.....in the statements. I used to be a teen and had MANY 'fingering' experiences before I had actual sex and NONE of those broke my 'hymen' for blood. I do not know what I am trying to say here......only that his buttwiping fingering obsession with 'girls' is useless info. Perhaps he perceives his 'fingering' as actual penatration w/ penis. GOD.....I KNOW I am not suppose to say that here, but so much has been PUT OUT THERE! What can I say and what cannot I say...???? I have a little more to say about virgin, lol.

I am sorry but this just got me giggling like crazy!! Thanks for a much needed laugh today.  

I think that joran has a teeny weenie and that's why he talks about 'finxxxxxx" all the time and oral sex.....cause he probably can't perform due to his teeny weenie.... so oral sex is his outlet....and that would fall right into line with him being bisexual.  

Rest in Peace Caylee

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »

They are even making fun of the fact that it says Joran "of the ditch".  Actually, I left it that way for fun..ha ha  Laughing

Klaas - maybe you should translate it properly... I believe that would be Joran "of the Witch"!   Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2006, 03:47:25 PM »

You go Klaas!!  they have no idea of what humor is...so they wouldn't 'get it' Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »

I guess they don't like how rough you are on them Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2006, 03:50:14 PM »

Wanna guess where I'll be tomorrow!

Go buy your raffle ticket!! Very Happy

WIN A 2007 HARLEY DAVIDSON Softail Standard! (click here for flyer, details & restrictions)  The Hou-Tex HOG Chapter #5075 will raffle off a 2007 Harley Davidson Softail Standard at the “HOGS & Horses” Fundraiser being held on Saturday, August 12, 2006 for Texas EquuSearch at the Pasadena Rodeo & Fairgrounds, 7601 Red Bluff, Pasadena, TX, 11am – 6pm. Only 1500 raffle tickets printed! Click here if you’d like to pay using a credit card. Please fax a copy of your receipt along with your name, address & phone number to Fax #281/534-6719 by 8/10/06.
read more >>
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2006, 03:51:16 PM »

What is really says is Joran "is someones bitch".
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2006, 03:52:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Was the bloody mattress one from Joran's apartment? The one with dog blood and does not Joran refer to women as dogs?

Tyler I believe that mattress came from his apartment.  In one of Joran's statements Deepak says they went into Joran's apartment and sat on the floor because his bed was on the floor.  In another statement it says that Joran has a sofa bed.  Which one is it.

Lets see:  Satish:  I have no statement to make
Deepak:  I don't remember
Joran:  I'll have to ask daddy - but he won't remember!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2006, 03:54:35 PM »

Looks like Jossy has an editorial today regarding the case.  Hopefully Sandy Leiva or Whytegirl will stop in and take a stab at translating:
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/editorial/

E Caso di Natalee y pueblo Arubiano

Mi a yega di bisa den hopi ocasion cu na Aruba, Pueblo hopi biaha no ta ser tuma debidamente na cuenta door di autoridad nan, y cosnan cu ta mishi cune directamente, cu su bienestar, e solidez di su economia, su bon nomber como Pueblo hospitalario, ta ser pusha den un skina y dera di tal forma cu e no ta haya sa di dje. E no ta ser haci pa su defensa, sino pa cumpli cu reglanan cu no ta sirbie pasobra nan ta mantene ignorante di loke ta pasando.

Na DIARIO basta aña pasa nos a tuma e decision di no sconde nada pa Pueblo, di no warda nan den cashi pa despues bente den e pos di olvido. Tur loke nos haya sa nos ta pasa directamente pa Pueblo, pa e ta na altura di loke ta pasa riba su isla.  E caso di Natalee no ta un excepcion, sino e confirmacion cu nos no ta bay tene nada den secreto, y loke cay den nos mannan, nos ta pasa di biaha pa Pueblo, pa e tambe tin e ultimo noticianan pa e por huzga loke a pasa den e caso.

Ayera nos a publica e transcripcion di e un combersacion cu polis a graba den un auto di polis cu tabata treciendo e tres sospechosonan (Joran, Deepak y Satish) di KIA pa Corte di Husticia, tanto na Hulandes como na Papiamento. E ta un documento hopi revelador di e caracter di e tres sospechosonan, nan manera di papia, nan formulacion di frasenan y nan violencia.

For di e transcripcion ey nos a haya sa for di boca di Joran cu su tata ta esun cu a pone abogado pa e Kalpoenan; cu Deepak nos a tende cu e ta adverti Joran cu si nan haya e mucha muher cadaver of cualke resto di dje, Joran lo bay cera 15 aña; cu Joran nos a scucha e menaza cu si rumannan Kalpoe papia cu Polis e lo conta nan cu Satish a dal un mucha muher cu auto; en fin, acusacion y contra-acusacion, pero tur basa riba un conocimento categorico cu tur tres tin di loke a pasa cu Natalee. Di esey no tin duda. E ta sali claramente pa dilahti den e transcripcion di e grabacion riba audio-tape.

E abogado di Joran ta blo ta bati boca na Merca comosifuera e ta un gran Mesias cu sa tur cos; un di su coleganan a acusami di a "leak" e documento, siendo cu ta te antayera nos a haye den nos postbus, despues cu tur e canalnan Americano tabata tine caba y tabata te hasta pasando pida pida di dje; Tacopina ta pinta Joran manera un angel cu halanan di pureza; cu e ta un bon studiante; cu e tin un beca; enfin, cu tur loke e falta pa bula yega cielo ta halanan di sneu. Sin embargo evidencianan recopila pa DIARIO ta pinta un Joran completamente diferente; un hoben

violento; abusador cu muchanan mas chikito na su school (y na su cas!); un hoben sin control cu a mete cu placa di otronan indebidamente; un hoben sin educacion den su forma di papia; un instinto criminal cu el a exhibi den e transcripcion otra cu den momentonan di rabia e kier kibra smul y te hasta a bay asina leu di menaza di mata e dos rumannan Kalpoe; enfin, un potret

completamente diferente di esun di Tacopina.

Cu ami a revela e nomber di Geoffrey? Si, pasobra esey no ta nada particular. Ningun   momento y ningun caminda a acusa e mucha di a comete cualke infraccion contra Ley; loke nos re-porteronan a haci ta busca su identidad pa nos sa ta di kende nos ta papiando. Hopi hende a puntrami kico mi opinion ta di dje, si e porta meti den e caso. Mi contesta tabata negativo, pasobra mi no ta kere cu e ta meti directamente den e desaparicion di Natalee. Loke si mi ta kere ta cu e por a conta polis o fiscal cu el a mira tal y tal cos, of a scucha tal y tal cos, of tin un video saca e dianan di e desaparicion di Natalee cu por tin imagennan revelador riba dje. Esey mi ta kere ta posible, pero no cu e ta un participante den e desaparicion mes. Mi por ta completamente

ekiboca, pero esey ta loke mi ta pensa.

Ami no ta kita mi wowonan for di e tres sospechosonan, Joran, Deepak y Satish, pasobra nan a demostra den e grabacion cu nan ta completamente al tanto di loke a pasa e mucha muher.

Ademas, un ta acusa otro (entre Joran y e rumannan Kalpoe) di un castigo di 15 aña (Deepak contra Joran) si haya e mucha muher, y e trapamento di un mucha muher cu auto (Joran contra

Satish)..

Nos tarea como medio di comunicacion ta pa keda al tanto di tur e desaroyonan entorno di e caso y pasa cualke informacion cu nos haya pa Pueblo, pasobra den nos criterio, e tin derecho

ariba tur informacion di loke ta pasa riba su isla. Cu polls of fiscal no kier siek ningun informacion ta nan bon derecho, pero esey no ta conta pa DiARIO!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:09 PM »

Wanna guess where I'll be tomorrow!

Go buy your raffle ticket!! Very Happy

WIN A 2007 HARLEY DAVIDSON Softail Standard! (click here for flyer, details & restrictions)  The Hou-Tex HOG Chapter #5075 will raffle off a 2007 Harley Davidson Softail Standard at the “HOGS & Horses” Fundraiser being held on Saturday, August 12, 2006 for Texas EquuSearch at the Pasadena Rodeo & Fairgrounds, 7601 Red Bluff, Pasadena, TX, 11am – 6pm. Only 1500 raffle tickets printed! Click here if you’d like to pay using a credit card. Please fax a copy of your receipt along with your name, address & phone number to Fax #281/534-6719 by 8/10/06.
read more >>
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Very cool Sunny - take lots of pictures!
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:52 PM »

Electronic record timeline for May 30:

Joran calls Deepak.

3.07 am: Val on computer

3:15 am: Joran sends Deepak text messge from his cell phone.  Message says: Hey Swa I am home now, I will see you tomorrow (stated by polis in Joran 6/14 statement)

?Confused? am:  Deepak sends message to Joran.  Message says: OK (stated by polis in Joran 6/14 statement)  

3:25 am: Deepak sends message to Joran.  Message says: Are you there?

3:25 am: Deepak sends message to Joran.  Message says: Anyways nice to hear you are home I will talk to you tomorrow I am going to bed

3:25 am: Deepak sends message to Joran.  Message says: Take care

3:33 am: Joran sends IM to Deepak.  Message says: Hey swa

3:35 am: Joran sends IM to Deepak. Message says: topa/loca pimp heehehe

3:35 am: Joran visits hotmail

3:40-3:45 am: Joran visits four soccer-related sites

3:46 am: Joran visits porn site

3:56 pm: Joran vists porn site, downloads two porn movies

4:30 am: Joran visits hotmail

5:50 am: Something about Anita and outlook express/e-mail

7:02 am: Paulus visits hotmail

7:34-7:37 pm: Paulus vists several stock-related sites

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs".  Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office.  The sites are visited only briefly.

9:18 pm: VDS computer infected with virus

----------------------------------------------------

What is the 5:50 record with Anita about, she was not home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.