April 30, 2024, 09:14:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168216 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2006, 06:05:16 PM »

I just created another Announcement for the Timelines gathered from the documents recently released.  It's not locked so feel free to add your 2 cents.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=201

FYI - All of the Statements and Records are set up as Announcements so they will stay together.  I know it makes it harder to find the LCD thread but for now it's the only way I can think of.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2006, 06:11:11 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
I know that it is going to be unpopular opinion around here but I think most teens this age are experimenting with sex - remember the bases? (1st Base)

Nonetheless - they make me ill!  Just the glib way that they answer the questions?

It's the calousness that gets to me.

Crying or Very sad

I hear ya.....I will admit I had real sex at 15...2 weeks before my 16th b-day w/ a kid in my class that I called my boyfriend. We had known each other since 3rd grade. This was 35 years ago. None of this sex stuff shocks me. By the way....I was one of the most sheltered kids on my block, not to mention, my town. I did everything I could to lie, cheat and steal to get out of the house for some freedom. HOWEVER.....I think kids today have more freedom than I ever could have imagined and STILL w/ Natalee in mind, whether or not she was a virgin is NOT a real issue. SHE WAS violated, period. We all see that, and know in our minds and heart what happened. Sometimes I close my eyes and just hope she was not 'with it' enough to know what happened to her. I cannot imagine the horror. It makes me ill thinking of it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2006, 06:13:22 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Joran may be a tad obsessed with oral sex, in my opinion...but we still seek answers in the case of Natalee. There is a lot to swallow here as we move forward. I am enjoying all I read on bfn and sm in the case. Bring it on.....let's see more.

Joran obsessed with oral sex b/c he has no interest or inclination to satisfy his partner. It's only about his gratification...He's a self-centered, pschopathic, habitual liar with a narcissitic grandeur regarding his intellect. Swallow that, Jackass, errrr, I mean Joran... Mad  Mad  Mad

excellent point!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2006, 06:15:01 PM »

HI Monkeys!  Klaas you blew the margins , but all this info is blowing my mind...LOL.   Anna, what about the search engine?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2006, 06:15:52 PM »

Hey Monkeys.

I have not posted on the LCD threads for a couple of days because you all have done such a good job without me. LOL

All these statements are a lot to digest. It is so exciting to read all these. I hope we are going to get to read Lorenzos statement as well. I can't remember the date we heard of him being questioned and his place searched.  

I do remember the name Max Arends coming up before. Then in my memory I thought I remembered Max as being the one who supplied an alibi for Lorenzo. Does anyone else remember this?

Just a swinging with the tribe
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2006, 06:17:42 PM »

Quote from: Kimmy53
Quote from: "JA"

Everything Joran says has a "reason" behind it.  Yes he is covering for himself, and alot of details he uses is for that purpose.

I agree.  I composed an e-mail to some friends saying that the truth is in their lies:  Joran said she was drinking and possibly doing drugs - means she was drugged.  J2K say she fell - there are bruises, scrapes.  Joran says he picked her up and she told him to put her down - probably happened, but Joran was not trying to get her back to the hotel at the time.   Paulus has memory problems - Daddy doesn't know about the latest details of our stories.  If I can find that e-mail, I'll post it.  If not, I'll e-mail SunFreak, who was one of the people I sent it to.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2006, 06:19:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I just created another Announcement for the Timelines gathered from the documents recently released.  It's not locked so feel free to add your 2 cents.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=201

FYI - All of the Statements and Records are set up as Announcements so they will stay together.  I know it makes it harder to find the LCD thread but for now it's the only way I can think of.

BRILLIANT!  TY

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2006, 06:19:11 PM »

I know that it is going to be unpopular opinion around here but I think most teens this age are experimenting with sex - remember the bases? (1st Base)

Nonetheless - they make me ill!  Just the glib way that they answer the questions?

Crying or Very sad

I hear ya.....I will admit I had real sex at 15...2 weeks before my 16th b-day w/ a kid in my class that I called my boyfriend. We had known each other since 3rd grade. This was 35 years ago. None of this sex stuff shocks me. By the way....I was one of the most sheltered kids on my block, not to mention, my town. I did everything I could to lie, cheat and steal to get out of the house for some freedom. HOWEVER.....I think kids today have more freedom than I ever could have imagined and STILL w/ Natalee in mind, whether or not she was a virgin is NOT a real issue. SHE WAS violated, period. We all see that, and know in our minds and heart what happened. Sometimes I close my eyes and just hope she was not 'with it' enough to know what happened to her. I cannot imagine the horror. It makes me ill thinking of it.

I think the condom thing is a biggie down there.

With all the choller/choller houses/crackheads and such, folks from everywhere showing up on the island, I'll bet AIDS is a major problem down there that we haven't heard much about.

Bet the AIDS thing is very much on the mind of everyone on the island.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2006, 06:19:37 PM »

Dang it, my printer is out of ink, now I will be behinf forever!!!
My dearest sweetest bestest Klaas do you still have my special monkey avatar?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2006, 06:22:24 PM »

Klaas, can we post the list of people again if I send it to you? I have it broken down into 3 parts:
1) Victim, suspects, family
2) Arubans
3) Americans
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2006, 06:22:56 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Crying or Very sad

I think the condom thing is a biggie down there.

With all the choller/choller houses/crackheads and such, folks from everywhere showing up on the island, I'll bet AIDS is a major problem down there that we haven't heard much about.

Bet the AIDS thing is very much on the mind of everyone on the island.

And I hope every damn one of them that had anything to do with this gets AIDS!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2006, 06:23:03 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
Dang it, my printer is out of ink, now I will be behinf forever!!!
My dearest sweetest bestest Klaas do you still have my special monkey avatar?

Here you are.  There's only way for them to work now so follow the instructions below:

COPY the link below and PASTE it into the THIRD option in your PROFILE for AVATARS:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/juju-1.gif
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2006, 06:24:18 PM »

Hi LilPuma! And welcome!! Wink  Very Happy
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2006, 06:24:47 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"

And I hope every damn one of them that had anything to do with this gets AIDS!!!!!

I was thinking more along the line of finding some young ladies who have AIDs and buying them some vacations in aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2006, 06:25:30 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Klaas, can we post the list of people again if I send it to you? I have it broken down into 3 parts:
1) Victim, suspects, family
2) Arubans
3) Americans

I'm not prepared to do those threads all over again, that took a long time to add the photos.  I need to find out from Tom what is up with the old records from the last forum.  If they can't be retrieved then I'll consider it but right now, too much going on.

If you want, you can create new threads in the forum for each and I'll sticky them.  That way if I get a chance I'll add the photos.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2006, 06:26:38 PM »

Klaas or anyone, can you give a link to the search engine that is supposed to benefit TES? Or even the page I might find that info.

Thanks

Just a swinging with the tribe
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2006, 06:28:27 PM »

Critical Kalpoe Lie at Critical Time: Or Signal?

atlmetroguy writes: "The bolded statement is an absolute lie...when I pre-paid cell phone is out of minutes the only call it will place is an emergency call like 911"

referring to this from deepak 6/11 statement:  I had almot no more minutes on my pre-paid phone so I called him in a way that produces what in English is called a “miss call”. After that my brother phoned me back, I asked him where they were and he said they were still inside and that he would come.

Let's put this in context:

from deepak 6/11 statement:

I didn't hear the conversation, because at that moment a friend of mine came over to talk to me. I had turned around and talked to my friend. After a while I turned around and noticed that Satish, Joran and the girl Natalee were not there any more where I had last seen them stand. I then searched for them in the club but without result. Then I went to look near the bathrooms. I also didn't find them there, I then used the bathroom myself. . After I walked out of the bathroom, I called Joran on his mobile phone. He did not answer. I walked to the parking lot where my car was parked. When I arrived at my car I sat on the ground next to my car, because my brother had the keys. I then called my brother on his mobile phone. I had almot no more minutes on my pre-paid phone so I called him in a way that produces what in English is called a “miss call”. After that my brother phoned me back, I asked him where they were and he said they were still inside and that he would come.

From Satish 6/11 statement:

We, Joran, the girl and myself, had walked over to another bar where we had earlier bought the Yard's. I had not seen my brother anymore. I saw that Joran and the girl were about to drink a shot. At that point I received a "missed call". I did not hear the phone but felt that I was being called, this was because I had set my mobile phone to vibrate. I saw that my brother had called me. I know that my brother didn't have any more credit on his mobile phone and had called him back. My brother answered his phone and asked where we were. I told him that we were still inside Carlos & Charlies. He had told me that he was already at his car. I told him that we would come to where he was. I said to Joran that my brother was already at the car and if we were leaving, because Carlos & Charlies was about to close. Joran said that it was OK that we would be leaving and that the girl would be coming with us.

I think deepak is referring to an immediate discontinue, he hangs up on call as soon as connection is made, and this produces a "missed call" signal for satish.  Deepak is saying that he almost no minutes left...

More importantly, though, imo this is the signal.  deepak has done whatever he needs to do and is in position.  NOTE: both use this phone exchange to be UNAWARE of what is transpiring at bar where jvds buys Natalee a "shot."  satish is telling deepak that shot has been given and to be ready -- perhaps w/ deepak signalling others nearby.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2006, 06:33:25 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hi LilPuma! And welcome!! Wink  Very Happy
 Hey there!  I've posted a few times here, ran into Smish here a few days ago.  I meant to tell you that The Danbury Mint has a Yorkie Christmas tree for sale - lites and Yorkies decorating the tree - I thought of you.  Anyway, I've been reading the statements - very interesting, especially the search for drug and alchohol interaction.  Guess they didn't know that was a bad thing?   Sad  Mad  Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2006, 06:35:33 PM »

THANK YOU KLAASY!!!!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2006, 06:38:30 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Critical Kalpoe Lie at Critical Time: Or Signal?

atlmetroguy writes: "The bolded statement is an absolute lie...when I pre-paid cell phone is out of minutes the only call it will place is an emergency call like 911"

referring to this from deepak 6/11 statement:  I had almot no more minutes on my pre-paid phone so I called him in a way that produces what in English is called a “miss call”. After that my brother phoned me back, I asked him where they were and he said they were still inside and that he would come.

Let's put this in context:

from deepak 6/11 statement:

I didn't hear the conversation, because at that moment a friend of mine came over to talk to me. I had turned around and talked to my friend. After a while I turned around and noticed that Satish, Joran and the girl Natalee were not there any more where I had last seen them stand. I then searched for them in the club but without result. Then I went to look near the bathrooms. I also didn't find them there, I then used the bathroom myself. . After I walked out of the bathroom, I called Joran on his mobile phone. He did not answer. I walked to the parking lot where my car was parked. When I arrived at my car I sat on the ground next to my car, because my brother had the keys. I then called my brother on his mobile phone. I had almot no more minutes on my pre-paid phone so I called him in a way that produces what in English is called a “miss call”. After that my brother phoned me back, I asked him where they were and he said they were still inside and that he would come.

From Satish 6/11 statement:

We, Joran, the girl and myself, had walked over to another bar where we had earlier bought the Yard's. I had not seen my brother anymore. I saw that Joran and the girl were about to drink a shot. At that point I received a "missed call". I did not hear the phone but felt that I was being called, this was because I had set my mobile phone to vibrate. I saw that my brother had called me. I know that my brother didn't have any more credit on his mobile phone and had called him back. My brother answered his phone and asked where we were. I told him that we were still inside Carlos & Charlies. He had told me that he was already at his car. I told him that we would come to where he was. I said to Joran that my brother was already at the car and if we were leaving, because Carlos & Charlies was about to close. Joran said that it was OK that we would be leaving and that the girl would be coming with us.

I think deepak is referring to an immediate discontinue, he hangs up on call as soon as connection is made, and this produces a "missed call" signal for satish.  Deepak is saying that he almost no minutes left...

More importantly, though, imo this is the signal.  deepak has done whatever he needs to do and is in position.  NOTE: both use this phone exchange to be UNAWARE of what is transpiring at bar where jvds buys Natalee a "shot."  satish is telling deepak that shot has been given and to be ready -- perhaps w/ deepak signalling others nearby.

Interesting as always Hammer.  

Did you see that new judges are being sent to Aruba?  I posted it a short while ago.  It came from BFN.  Interesting timing.  Gotta bring in the clean up crew?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.