April 30, 2024, 05:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168190 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2006, 08:05:25 PM »

LOL...Nancy just got a little nasty with this defense attorney on her show.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
In one of his TV interviews didn't Urine say he didn't wear a watch?

Yes, that abscess on the buttocks of society said that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2006, 08:07:05 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
NG just coming on in the West.  Beth being quoted.

Why has the one shot for NH justice been swatted down?

Jim Moret analyzing dismissal of case.  NY wrong plce to file.  Inconvenient place to file.  Joran said no nexus between NY and Aruba.  Another action in Aruba.  Awarded PVDS $30,000 roughly saying he was detained and arrested without cause.  Another slap at Natalee.  Prosecution to appeal.

Playing her favorite backside shot of Paul.

Re-explaining what he just said above.

Woman asaulted by Joran would only testify in NY.

Playing Current Affair clip

NG:  Trial 101, must have jurisdiction.  

Randy, defense attorney.  Still talking about whether NY was right place for case to be tried.  None of the parties were from NY.  Took place in Aruba.  Witnesses in Aruba.  What is NY's stake in this proceeding?  

NG:  Beth joining.

You get swatted down every which way, now including American court.  What did you want to gain in this suit?

Beth:  Not Natalee's last shot at justice only.  Millions of Americans travel and this is what you might face when in a foreign country.  Jurisdictional, extradition issues.  We were trying to see what could be done for US citizens when crime in foreign country.

NG:  I feel so defeated for you.  Answers lie in those 3.  I know they have the answer.

Beth:  Original 3 suspects.  On right track to pursue that.  doing the best we can in trying to get that info in all those documents.  Hardest time just getting handle on investigation.

NG:  These guys know what happened, why?

Beth:  Everyone knows they were the last to see here.  Numerous lies.  There was a reason Paulus was arrested.  It was not unwarranted.  We have faced jurisdiction issue since may 2005.

NG:  I remember you saying Joran could describe underwear and body of Natalee.  

Beth:  He gave that information the first day he was arrested.

NG:  Last one seen with girl, he could tell authorities what her underwear looked liike.  So I am to believe they had consensual sex then someone came along and murdered her?

some Miami dame defending Joran.  

NG:  Answers go around and around.

Beth:  Facts speak volumes.  We don't have to defend them.  All the admissions, repeated lies, constant new versions of coverup.  

NG:  How do you stay so calm?

Dog's blood on matress, duct tape, and other evidence comes up on display.

Beth:  It's too late for Natalee but not too late for other Americans.  We need recourse.  This is bigger than just Natalee now.

Break (and I got to leave now)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »

Thanks Appeals!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2006, 08:10:52 PM »

Thanks Appeals..

Regrets, I've had a few......
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2006, 08:13:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
In one of his TV interviews didn't Urine say he didn't wear a watch?

Yes, that abscess on the buttocks of society said that.

Then what does he base his time line for the night on?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2006, 08:14:31 PM »

Beth said Paulus and Antonio Carlo were running the show.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2006, 08:16:14 PM »

Beth: Everyone knows they were the last to see here. Numerous lies. There was a reason Paulus was arrested. It was not unwarranted. We have faced jurisdiction issue since may 2005.

I can't wait until we get the goods on him, Beth has to know something

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 11, 2006, 08:17:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Beth said Paulus and Antonio Carlo were running the show.

My favorite part so far was when Nancy said the reason they keep showing Paulus' BEEHIND running to his car because he was involved in helping the boys and she knows it.  

They've shown it at least 3 times already. ha
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 11, 2006, 08:18:25 PM »

Beth: Everyone knows they were the last to see here. Numerous lies. There was a reason Paulus was arrested. It was not unwarranted. We have faced jurisdiction issue since may 2005.

I can't wait until we get the goods on him, Beth has to know something

If she got to read his statement then no doubt she knows alot.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 11, 2006, 08:21:24 PM »

Nancy Grace:
8/11/06

Lie after lie....

Yes, joran how could an american girl just disappear, and you admit you can describe her underwear, and her body, so i am suppose to believe you had sex with her on the beach and someone else came along and killed her..

Joran is up to his old antics/
Jim:  He is saying that she approached him, it is sickening and what is worse is when he went to holland alot of people thought he would never reutrn to aruba.

A woman saw joran had his arm around a young blonde woman, and it indeed was joran...he went right back to the very scene, flaunting his arrogance, we believe she is american, but we are not sure....he seemed like he was not phased at all...

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2006, 08:23:39 PM »

Joran 6/14 Statement

During the interview I called Deepak on his mobile. I had asked him what clothes Natalee had been wearing that night. He told me that Natalee was wearing a blue skirt and a blue top

But he knew what her underwear looked like?

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2006, 08:28:24 PM »

LOL...Nancy just got a little nasty with this defense attorney on her show.

BTW my show starts now, im taking calls till the top of the hour then tim miller. maybe a head monkey after that

Dana
www.cbandtalk.net
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 11, 2006, 08:29:17 PM »

NG said he and his family act like nothing ever happened.

This woman Bethany said the VDS' feel persecuted and they don't care about Natalee.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: August 11, 2006, 08:29:21 PM »

Joran 6/14 Statement

During the interview I called Deepak on his mobile. I had asked him what clothes Natalee had been wearing that night. He told me that Natalee was wearing a blue skirt and a blue top

But he knew what her underwear looked like?

Well, he has eyes in his fingers, nowhere else.  You know anybody who was innocent would not have started in telling her parents about anything sexual with her.  HE does not even start out like an innocent.  He starts out like urban ghetto trash, which he appears to be.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2006, 08:30:18 PM »

NG said he and his family act like nothing ever happened.

This woman Bethany said the VDS' feel persecuted and they don't care about Natalee.

I want to add that she said all serial criminals share that feeling of persecution while blaming the victim.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2006, 08:30:53 PM »

Nancy Grace said I would take a Gray Hound bus to Macon, GA before I take a first class tick to Aruba. Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »

Nancy Grace said I would take a Gray Hound bus to Macon, GA before I take a first class tick to Aruba. Laughing

Southern Belle. Wink  She she has a lady's heart and don't take no chit.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2006, 08:32:03 PM »

NG:

8-11-06

Showing CURRENT clip...

Nancy:  Right ok, prime suspect jvds trying to exlpain the night. her family has been swatted down again by an american court.

bethany:  Three things come to mind, what it's like for you to work in court..system....they don't have a conscience.   it's like swiss cheese that is full of holes...he has a very haughty condenscending attitude, like it was her fault.   3rd thing he feels like this family thinks they have been persecuted when natalee is the victime.

NG: he and his family act like nothing happened.   they did not try to help find her, what are they trying to hide.   what a crock of bs.

b:  they feel persecuted by natalee and her family. this family is so strong, they really don't care about natalee or the holloways.

Dave: you know sometimes i wonder if some of this is driven by the tourism....the appeal, i sometimes wonder if that is to counteract the people not wanting to go to aruba.

Nancy: i would take a greyhound bus to macon ga before i went to aruba.

now he is romancing another young blonde....

Dave:  i look at that and I think he has some gauruntees that he will not come back.  he does not have to talk to the police again. i always go back to the first police statemejnt.   i keep going back to that because then they arrested the security gaurds.

they had so much opportunity to get rid of the evidence....

and deepak even said he would have to stay in jail for 116 days and if there was no body found they would be ok.

Beth: alll they found was cleaning fluid in that car,,,they had time to sanitize that car like crazy Nancy.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2006, 08:32:53 PM »

Beth said the only thing they found in Deepak car was cleaning fluid.  She said they sanitized the car like crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.