April 30, 2024, 01:46:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168268 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 12:09:58 PM »

Mrs. Thanks - I think they are mighty cute too!

Mrs. I also think he paid $20 for 2 shots of 151.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »

Lala's,

Don't throw the book at me...the coffee table book, that is.   Smile   Was a little disappointed you left for some sleep, but your good example got me to do the same.

Reading Metro's analysis of the cell phone call record I find it disappointing that call detail is not returning all possible data, but then, considering where it was taken and by whom, it is not a surprise.  Thanks for your opinion, Metro, and glad we have someone here with the know how.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2006, 12:10:43 PM »

I rambled:

"If I could get a better system coverage map showing all cell site's with id's
I could give a better opinion."

My reason for saying this is that I need to know the cell_id's that would be in use at the lighthouse. If you look on the diagrams you see cell_id's 9123,9252,9191,9193,9063 listed. Based on cell re-use planning and the coverage pattern (in miles) of the cell sites then 9123 might not be re-used at the lighthouse. Meaning a different combination of cell_id's could be in use at the light house say 9200, 9201, 9300, 9301(as an example) then 9123 would not be covering the lighthouse.

So..back to my statement above I need to see a better coverage map of the island for Setar. These are typically proprietary and not published in the public domain exept in the U.S. by the F.C.C. as they grant radio liscenses for each one.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2006, 12:12:08 PM »

I still have more reading to do - can somebody answer real quick where we are getting the docs and from who or is that top secret?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2006, 12:14:14 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Mrs. Thanks - I think they are mighty cute too!

Mrs. I also think he paid $20 for 2 shots of 151.

but what if he was smart enough to use semantics.... the drinks cost $20... meaning each drink was $20... see what I mean?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2006, 12:14:29 PM »

Here is my impression of these "statements"

These are not interrogations.  They are questioniers that the ALE handed to the suspects. The suspects filled them out, discussed/modified them with their lawyers and handed them back in.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2006, 12:15:11 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
I still have more reading to do - can somebody answer real quick where we are getting the docs and from who or is that top secret?

No we are not at liberty to reveal that.... unless Red tells y'all....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2006, 12:16:28 PM »

I am off to lunch!

See ya later!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Metro-

Google Earth has also recently updated their maps of Aruba, I had the link stored but can't find it, but I was surprised by the level of detail they have plotted now via satellite - so you might want to look there too.

Hammer-

One statement contains Joran relating how his father can't remember things, has a memory problem? Intuition tells me that is a really powerful clue to what was happening here, and indicative also of his desire to cover for his father?

Add that to the computer lurking and we have a winner!  Bingo.  Paulus is the pervert, rapist, murderer.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2006, 12:18:47 PM »

Metro,

Are the cell IDs similar to DNIS assigned to regular phone numbers, or just the towers that relay the cell calls?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2006, 12:19:04 PM »

Hi FM - have a great lunch, sorry I missed your call-out yesterday!

Kimmy & Hammer - honestly that statement alone that Paulus could not be RELIABLE due to memory issues kept me up last night. What son at Joran's age would say that, and for what reason??????

It smacks of him knowing the daddy breadwinner would lose his job if the world knew what he had done? Or that he's been using that excuse for years if and when Anita caught him up to no good?

The list could be infinite.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2006, 12:20:35 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "sharon"

As for the Dayo editorial.... he just mixed up his facts - it isn't our site with posters having differnent names.... it's not like RU where we have bondia/scoop/glenda..... etc.  need I say more? Rolling Eyes

About a month or so ago ( I lose track of time) there was a huge problem between RU and FOB re: peeps and 'names' . I didn't pay too much attention to it, but it was a huge riff between the 2 sites as to who was who on what sites with what names. I guess someone or more than one person was using the names of posters on the other site on their posting board. CONFUSING, I know. I hope that made sense, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2006, 12:21:47 PM »

well Nut, if you put enough people up to no good on a site together, sooner or later they eat their young if you know what I mean !

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2006, 12:22:39 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Lala's,

Don't throw the book at me...the coffee table book, that is.   Smile   Was a little disappointed you left for some sleep, but your good example got me to do the same.

Reading Metro's analysis of the cell phone call record I find it disappointing that call detail is not returning all possible data, but then, considering where it was taken and by whom, it is not a surprise.  Thanks for your opinion, Metro, and glad we have someone here with the know how.

My problem is that I do my best thinking when I am at the point of exhaustion.  That is why many times I have thrown things out there and then all of a sudden decide I need sleep.  I am a night owl that has to participate in daytime activities. Sorry, but this is the weekend, I will be on a roll tonight...tune in.  Wink
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2006, 12:23:35 PM »

Metro,

Are the cell IDs similar to DNIS assigned to regular phone numbers, or just the towers that relay the cell calls?

Hi 2NJ..the cell id's are unique to the cell network only to identify the cell site for traffic management.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2006, 12:24:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Lala's,

My problem is that I do my best thinking when I am at the point of exhaustion.  That is why many times I have thrown things out there and then all of a sudden decide I need sleep.  I am a night owl that has to participate in daytime activities. Sorry, but this is the weekend, I will be on a roll tonight...tune in.  Wink

If I am up to it, I will join you.  I always love it when you are on a roll.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2006, 12:26:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Joran's June24th statement:

To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika", I answer you the following. Rika was my girlfriend but we did not have a sexual relationship with each other. We may have done some french kissing but I did not have sexual relations with her because she is twelve (12) years old. Rika's parents found out about our relationship and that is why we stopped the relationship. I do not know Rika's last name

This makes me SICK to my stomach.  12 years old. Twisted Evil

He doesn't know her last name.  
How nice.
His parents must be so proud.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2006, 12:27:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Joran's June24th statement:

To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika", I answer you the following. Rika was my girlfriend but we did not have a sexual relationship with each other. We may have done some french kissing but I did not have sexual relations with her because she is twelve (12) years old. Rika's parents found out about our relationship and that is why we stopped the relationship. I do not know Rika's last name

This makes me SICK to my stomach.  12 years old. Twisted Evil

this absolutley proves that this POS van der sloot has no boundries.  He will do whatever it takes to get his rocks off.  This POS needs to cross paths with a bullet.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2006, 12:28:34 PM »

Hi Peaches-

After reading the statements I am left with the distinct impression that females are nothing more than "sport" to these three, and particularly Joran and Jamie.

Like prey to be hunted and conquered, nothing more and nothing less.

Amazing how Anita's new age philosophies have elminated any sense of humanity in her goon son.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2006, 12:29:51 PM »

I need spell check for posts, I meant eliminated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.