April 30, 2024, 05:25:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168188 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 12, 2006, 12:45:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Lala's, I don't believe the K2s were at the beach if we are to believe Shango, who said Chivas did not build sandcastles.  Maybe he meant they are not the ones who buried Natalee at the beach.

I think that Simian was an insider b/c in retrospect he seems to know everything that happened  before or as it was happening.  Shango seems to be just guessing at what was going on and that's why he was writing in riddles.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: August 12, 2006, 12:46:28 AM »

Is there anyone besides me who believes Simian was a female who worked for ALE and had access to the raw data and statements, such as in maybe typing it up.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: August 12, 2006, 12:48:51 AM »

Sunfreak and Lexie, are you documenting the names of the players in the specific sticky/thread so that we will not forget that.

I've got a bunch more additions to the Who's Who threads already!  Very Happy
I thought I'd submit them all at once.  I'm trying to add the links to their Tickle/Zorpia sites as well as a link to their pictures, so Klaas doesn't have to do it.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 12, 2006, 12:53:21 AM »

Is there anyone besides me who believes Simian was a female who worked for ALE and had access to the raw data and statements, such as in maybe typing it up.

I don't know about being female, but they were definately someone on the inside it seems.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: August 12, 2006, 12:57:16 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I wonder if the blonde with Joran is this girl?  Maybe that's why the Marriott allowed Joran to hang out there?

From Joran's June 10th statement:

To your question as to how many girlfriends I have, I answer you the following. I only have one girlfriend and her name is "Florencia METZ". Before I had "Elaine" and before that "Carmen JACAPOUCHI" And she works in the Hospital and at the moment if Freddy's girlfriend. I have been having girlfriends since I was 14 and her name was "Jillian JOHNSON" and she now lives in the States. Her father had built the "Marriot Hotel" and she and I were both enrolled at the "International school". I also had a girlfriend named "Melody GRANADILLO". I have had five (5) serious girlfriends in total since I was 14.
So Joran used to date the daughter of the man who built the Marriot in Aruba

http://www.krabshuis.nl/
Mosquito Danger

Our three authors attend the International School of Aruba. Fernando Viana, 9th grade is the son of Doctor Carlos Viana and Phyllis. Jillian Johnson, 10th grade is the daughter of Marshal and Stephanie.  Susana de la Oliva, 10th grade is the daughter of parents who are both physicians.

The photo above was taken about 2 years ago.  Do you guys think the girl Joran was with in Aruba at the Marriott could be her?

Klaas.....came across this picture at magic last weekend....don't know how to post a picture......after reading Linda's post saying the girl Joran was with was from Aruba, but going to school in Holland, I went back and I think it is the same girl....she is with an entirely different group...could you check it out and maybe post it....thanks so much.....here is the link (directly to photo).....

http://tinyurl.com/kkrfh

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: August 12, 2006, 12:58:37 AM »

Lala's, I don't believe the K2s were at the beach if we are to believe Shango, who said Chivas did not build sandcastles.  Maybe he meant they are not the ones who buried Natalee at the beach.

I think that is exactly what Shango meant.  She was buried by someone else.  To build a sandcastle you have to mound up the dirt...thus K2 was not the ones that buried her.  Someone came later and found her and buried her per daddy's instructions or maybe Joran called in a favor or two of his own.  Remember the call in the wee hours...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: August 12, 2006, 12:59:29 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Hey late night monkeys!

Hey there you cute little kitty. I always smile when I see you.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: August 12, 2006, 01:00:58 AM »

I don't think Simian worked for ALE, but I do know someone who could have been related and offered info to Simian that worked with ALE, but I won't say it on here. Sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: August 12, 2006, 01:03:17 AM »

Different girl, IMO

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: August 12, 2006, 01:03:56 AM »

Sorry....meant to say hi to everyone!

Laughing

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: August 12, 2006, 01:07:02 AM »

Different girl, IMO

OK...thanks Klaas...you're the best!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: August 12, 2006, 01:10:30 AM »

Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 4:02 pm
The Kalpoes have nothing to spill. They don’t what the father did. Only Joran knows why he called his Dad in the middle of the night.

Simian clearly thinks that the K2 are less informed here.  So maybe they really didn't know what happened to Natalee, but had Joran's shoes as blackmail.  I  have pondered this idea for some time, but I think the K2 would have disappeared also if they had anything significant on Joran.  Remember daddy said he would do anything for his son.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: August 12, 2006, 01:10:32 AM »

What about the girl with the Renfro looking hair?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: August 12, 2006, 01:11:31 AM »

Quote from: "nomad"
Sorry....meant to say hi to everyone!

Laughing

Hi Nomad, good to see you tonight.   I wonder where Casa went?   Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: August 12, 2006, 01:15:43 AM »

From Deepak's June 10 statement:
To your question as to what else Joran's father had told us, I can state the following. I cannot remember that at this moment in time.

To your question as to when I last was in Joran's place the last time, I can state the following. I went to his place Wednesday June 8th at approximately 22.45 hours together with my brother Satish.

To your question as to what the purpose of this visit was, I can state the following. First of all because we had no power/electricity at our house and secondly because Joran wanted to see the video of my brother's school trip.

To your question as to who all were at the house, I can state the following. His parents were at the house and his little brother.

To your question as to how late we stayed there, I can state the following. We stayed there until about 02.00 hours in the morning.

To your question whether we had talked to Joran's father that night, I can state the following. We had spoken to him, because he sat down with us.

Maybe not Deepak, but that memory chip sure kicked in a few seconds later. He really should have a doctor check him out.  He may need treatment.  Like I said, there is a serious memory disease on that island. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 12, 2006, 01:16:20 AM »

I still think it's a different girl

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: August 12, 2006, 01:16:42 AM »

Nite you beautiful Monkey ladies & gents.   Sleep well and have flying dreams. They are a sign of great intellect!  Very Happy
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: August 12, 2006, 01:16:51 AM »

I need to get some sleep... y'all continue all the good work!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: August 12, 2006, 01:19:58 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 4:02 pm
The Kalpoes have nothing to spill. They don’t what the father did. Only Joran knows why he called his Dad in the middle of the night.

Simian clearly thinks that the K2 are less informed here.  So maybe they really didn't know what happened to Natalee, but had Joran's shoes as blackmail.  I  have pondered this idea for some time, but I think the K2 would have disappeared also if they had anything significant on Joran.  Remember daddy said he would do anything for his son.

I am not sure about the shoes.  I think they may have been disposed with the body, or otherwise made to disappear.  I think maybe the insistence of Joran that either Deepak or Satish went back for the shoes might be to place someone else with Natalee AFTER himself.  He needs to distance himself from that "last known person" situation.  I believe the original plan was to frame the security guards, and when that did not work, Paulus and Joran did all they could to implicate the Kalpoes, without coming out and stating it.  They cannot afford to have the Kalpoes tell what they know, even if they do not have firm facts about what happened AFTER they left Joran and Natalee.  They apparently have been out with Joran and know his M.O. and could talk about the other 20 times.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: August 12, 2006, 01:21:07 AM »

Gosh, I have been popping in and out.  Casa disappeared quickly. I hope she posted some more of her poetry.  I have enjoyed reading it.  She is a treasure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.