April 30, 2024, 06:19:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168196 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2006, 12:30:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Peaches-

After reading the statements I am left with the distinct impression that females are nothing more than "sport" to these three, and particularly Joran and Jamie.

Like prey to be hunted and conquered, nothing more and nothing less.

Amazing how Anita's new age philosophies have elminated any sense of humanity in her goon son.

The problem with that new-age chit is that it is okay for the practitioners of it to do anything they wish without impunity as long as it feels good, but the rest of us are to maintain perfect morals and pay the taxes so they can keep us under lock and key.  Know your enemy. It is the new-age thinkers.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2006, 12:31:16 PM »

meant to say, "with impunity.."  time for my pain pill, take a nap and join Lala's when I can think.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2006, 12:32:01 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Here is my impression of these "statements"

These are not interrogations.  They are questioniers that the ALE handed to the suspects. The suspects filled them out, discussed/modified them with their lawyers and handed them back in.

My thoughts too. It is apparent that they give them a list of things they would like to know and then let the suspects choose which ones they want answered.  Any further doubt about a cover up should be put to rest just by reading this stuff.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2006, 12:32:03 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Joran's June24th statement:

To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika", I answer you the following. Rika was my girlfriend but we did not have a sexual relationship with each other. We may have done some french kissing but I did not have sexual relations with her because she is twelve (12) years old. Rika's parents found out about our relationship and that is why we stopped the relationship. I do not know Rika's last name

This makes me SICK to my stomach.  12 years old. Twisted Evil

this absolutley proves that this POS van der sloot has no boundries.  He will do whatever it takes to get his rocks off.  This POS needs to cross paths with a bullet.

I wonder what the "cut off" age is?  13?  14?  

How old does she have to be for a BJ?  12?  13?  

Give it time.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2006, 12:32:25 PM »

tyler-

I divorced one who in mid-life suddenly went from preppydom to wanting to go bang drums with his brothers for being male is such a burden  Rolling Eyes

I find my jock son a heckuva lot more humane than our new age wannabe's.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Celestecp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2006, 12:33:17 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know--Nancy Grace will be discussing the case on her show this evening.  They are using my photos of Joran with the new girl...should be interesting.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2006, 12:35:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
meant to say, "with impunity.."  time for my pain pill, take a nap and join Lala's when I can think.

I will be here with bells on...unless I have computer problems or some such problem.  See you tonight.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2006, 12:35:55 PM »

Quote from: "Celestecp"
Just wanted to let everyone know--Nancy Grace will be discussing the case on her show this evening.  They are using my photos of Joran with the new girl...should be interesting.

Hi Celeste - thanks, we will be watching for sure.  I also sent Nancy Grace links to the statements we've recently posted, it will be interresting to see if she mentions them.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2006, 12:36:23 PM »

Thanks Celeste... can you get her to all of these crazy statements?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2006, 12:36:28 PM »

Well I'm also going to bring up something from Joran's statements which is not politically correct, and pray I don't bungle it.

The mention of blood? That is expressly related to being a virgin that is deflowered as they say. I also will say as diplomatically as I can, that a virgin can ride horses, do gymnastics, play field hockey and basketball, and fall down the stairs about ten times and still have that circumstance when deflowered.

Why was Joran quizzed about the bleeding????? Or did he volunteer it or interject it, did anyone else find that unusual as well?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »

Celeste-

THANK YOU for all you have tried to do.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2006, 12:38:29 PM »

Well I'm also going to bring up something from Joran's statements which is not politically correct, and pray I don't bungle it.

The mention of blood? That is expressly related to being a virgin that is deflowered as they say. I also will say as diplomatically as I can, that a virgin can ride horses, do gymnastics, play field hockey and basketball, and fall down the stairs about ten times and still have that circumstance when deflowered.

Why was Joran quizzed about the bleeding????? Or did he volunteer it or interject it, did anyone else find that unusual as well?

Personally, I think it was an all time high for him... oh look a virgin that is older than 14 or so.... think about the ages of these girls... maybe they were surprised by the fact that Natalee was a virgin...

I hope what I am trying to get at makes sense....  Sad

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2006, 12:40:57 PM »

You make perfect sense Mrs Red,

I AGREE, it makes me ill to think of how he must have enjoyed that he conquered her.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2006, 12:42:14 PM »

I AGREE, it makes me ill to think of how he must have enjoyed that he conquered her.

the whole thing has made me really ill and overwhelmed me with how awful that island is....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2006, 12:42:33 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Metro,

Are the cell IDs similar to DNIS assigned to regular phone numbers, or just the towers that relay the cell calls?

Hi 2NJ..the cell id's are unique to the cell network only to identify the cell site for traffic management.

Somewhat like a trunk picked up on an outgoing regular call?  I don't mean to be a PITA. Confused

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2006, 12:47:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

the whole thing has made me really ill and overwhelmed me with how awful that island is....

I saw a photo of Chavez at a press conference while bemoaning his ill friend Castro yesterday that chilled me, somehow I think that region has slid into something so dark and sinister like Aruba, that I worry for our children and our world all the more.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2006, 12:48:58 PM »

2NJMom & Metro-

Thank you both for the insight and dialogue regarding the cell specifics, again I know I saw cell towers plotted on that google earth map, so I hope perhaps you two can review that mapping to see it?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2006, 12:49:34 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I saw a photo of Chavez at a press conference while bemoaning his ill friend Castro yesterday that chilled me, somehow I think that region has slid into something so dark and sinister like Aruba, that I worry for our children and our world all the more.

Along with my prayers for the middle east, I prayed for cuba... that is not  a good situation at all... raoul is worse than fidel....

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2006, 12:50:41 PM »

am i reading these computer records correctly? Shocked

The night Natalee disappeared, Joran searched google for the effects of drugs and alcohol on young people? Shocked

was he trying to find out what went wrong when he gave Natalee a mixture of druga and alcohol?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Shocked
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2006, 12:51:41 PM »

Hi monkeys, just a fly by, but a friend who helped with the prayer chain just sent me this from the JetBlue site...Lotsa damage control going on...Looks like AHTA is aware of the monkeys writing boycott letters to JetBlue. Their CYA routine makes me physically ill. Excuse me now while I

Aruba is remembering the one year anniversary of the missing young lady Natalee Holloway. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family

Introduction

Almost from the moment Natalee Holloway disappeared, the nation of Aruba has been focused on finding her.

1. Aruba has, from the start, continuously carried out a highly professional extensive and intensive effort to find Ms. Holloway.

2. Aruba has continuously, from the beginning, sought and used strategic help from the world’s experts on missing persons.

3. The people of Aruba have and will continue to cooperate and collaborate with private search and investigative efforts by the Holloway and Twitty families, and all credible groups.

4. The people of Aruba will communicate their efforts in this case through public channels, diplomatic channels, and in other useful ways; and to correct and clarify reports and information provided by others who are less informed or in error.

5. The people of Aruba treasure their well-established ties with the U.S. It is this friendship and mutual respect for each other that will help all of us successfully get through this very difficult time.

The people of Aruba have responded to this situation with great sympathy for the anguish the Holloway and Twitty families are experiencing. The Aruban community, police, government, and many members of the Aruban business community have gone out of their way to assist the Holloway and Twitty families by participating in extensive searches of the island, donating large sums of money to search efforts, offering discounted as well as complimentary services,handing out ribbons and flyers, holding vigils and prayer services, setting up radio station tip hotlines, and cooperating fully with police officials.

Support in Funding the Search and Rescue Efforts of Ms. Natalee Holloway

When Ms. Natalee Holloway was first reported missing, the Government and the entire community of Aruba were shocked. This shock and empathy with the family of Ms. Holloway resulted in an immediate outpouring of help in many forms.

• Moral support
• Financial contributions
• Contributions by the hotel industry
• Contributions by the local Government and other private sector members

Following is a listing of some of the contributions made to the search and rescue effort of the missing teen.

There have been many more that wish to remain anonymous.

Moral Support

• A psychologist was offered by the Government of Aruba and used by Mrs.Twitty
• A media liaison was offered by the Government of Aruba and used by Mrs.Twitty’s family for U.S. media coverage
• Vigils by the community were held on various occasions to show support
• Churches of all denominations held masses to pray for Natalee’s well being and safe return
• Private group searches were held for weeks
• Moral support in the form of visits of Government officials to the family

Financial Contribution

Banking members of Aruba US $ 20,000.00
Contributions from the Aruban Hotel Industry
The Wyndham Resort (Lodging and work space for the family) Cost US $ 30,000.00
The Brickel Bay Hotel (Lodging, food and beverages of Equusearch) Cost US $100,000.00
The Holiday Inn (Lodging and meeting facilities) Cost US $ 89,736.00
Playa Linda Beach Resort (Lodging) Cost US $ 9,016.63

Other Contributions

• Numerous private boats for the search
• Use of a submarine as transport for the search teams
• Use of a helicopter
• Transportation for the search teams/members
• Search efforts by the Dutch Marines and the Coast Guard
• Search dogs
• Dutch F-16 planes with approximately 40 highly-trained experts (plus housing and food and beverage for these experts in Curaçao)
• Machinery for the many searches
• Half day off for all civil servants to participate in the search efforts
• Assistance from the Search and Rescue team of Aruba
• Assistance from the Red Cross of Aruba
• Boat/diving equipment (such as tanks, refills) and use of the Pelican Pier for the search operation
• Fire Department devoted several days to draining ponds
• Dutch investigators flown in to interrogate the suspects and review the investigation
• Judges specially flown in from Curaçao
• Restaurant contributions for free meals
• Free rental cars to the family and various search teams
• Various other contributions to the Texas Equusearch

The total contribution of the island of Aruba, in this case, is substantial – monetarily as well as non-monetarily.   

Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old student from Alabama, was reported missing on May 30, 2005. Concerted efforts by the government, law enforcement officials as well as the entire Aruban community have since been ongoing in helping to determine her whereabouts.

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.