April 30, 2024, 01:53:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168133 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: August 12, 2006, 08:42:45 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
From Joran's June 14 statement:
At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel. I was alone. My tennis gear I had left behind the bar at the Raquet club. I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those. From the clubhouse I walked in the direction of Salinja to the Marriot Hotel. I walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop off me and Natalee. At the beach of the Marriot I tried for a little while to

find my shoes. They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes.
Then I walked over the beach to the Wyndham Hotel. On the way there I saw a lot of people. I did not go to Fisherman's Hut to see if Natalee was still lying there. I at that moment was more worried about the shoes that I had left behind because I was unaware that Natalee had gone missing.

Why would he even think about going to look for Natalee?  That is a bizarre statement to make.  What did he think...she was still there dead where he left her?  No he was thinking about that fact that he had left her there the night before, but she was already dead and he knew it.  That statement came from somewhere deep inside his conscience, he almost let it slip...but he caught himself.

I also thought this was a totally bizarre thing to say and of course this went in one ear or ALE and out the other.

He went back under the guise of looking for shoes, to see if her body had indeed been uncovered from where she was buried.  Perpetrators always return to the scene of the crime.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 12, 2006, 08:48:05 AM »

Another little addition here:  Melody G has already told us that he was playing tennis and he received a phone call informing him of the missing Natalee (although we know that too is a lie as he was bragging about it at school, even his mother's own words), so if he was with her the night before, had left her alive at the beach, he would have gone straight to the polis station upon learning of this and given all the information he knew.  No, he was a spawn of the evil pair, Paulus & Anita whose integrity is probably somewhere close to Son of Sam.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: August 12, 2006, 08:50:34 AM »

I lent my copy of Dave's book out and do not have it to reference but was it in Dave's book or in an interview on TV that he tells us the tennis story is a lie, that he did not play tennis that day as he stated, because for some reason the courts were closed, maybe holiday or something.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: August 12, 2006, 08:51:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I still think it's a different girl

I'm trying to compare her facial features.  Her nose looks different but that might be because of the angle of the picture.  Also, her top lip looks a little different but that might be because her smile is bigger int he other picture because Joran doesn't have his hand on her.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: August 12, 2006, 08:52:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Lala's, Joran wanted to see the video of Satish's trip.  What trip?  I would be willing to bet Paulus summoned them to bring him the video.

I absolutely agree.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 12, 2006, 09:00:42 AM »

I think the girl #1 has wider-open eyes than the Joran girl.  If it is the same girl she had some nipping and tucking done as the girl in picture #2 seems to have more deep-set eyes.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #626 on: August 12, 2006, 09:05:23 AM »

Drum major whistle worked good for me with salespeople.  Once they have gotten that in their ears, they rarely call back.

I also have a personal size Air Horn!   Got it at Walmart.  It makes a hateful noise for something so small.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #627 on: August 12, 2006, 09:11:06 AM »

I lent my copy of Dave's book out and do not have it to reference but was it in Dave's book or in an interview on TV that he tells us the tennis story is a lie, that he did not play tennis that day as he stated, because for some reason the courts were closed, maybe holiday or something.

I have my copy of the book handy.  Any idea where I should start to look?

Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: August 12, 2006, 09:11:40 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Drum major whistle worked good for me with salespeople.  Once they have gotten that in their ears, they rarely call back.

I also have a personal size Air Horn!   Got it at Walmart.  It makes a hateful noise for something so small.
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Peaches, good to see you here, and San & Justin's mama, and anyone else whom I may have missed.

A poster at BFN has written lyrics for a song for Natalee and you can hear it by clicking here:  http://www.myspace.com/goldcd

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: August 12, 2006, 09:12:22 AM »

Peaches, I am not sure.  Not even sure it was in the book or on TV that he said that.  I have that CSR disease.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #630 on: August 12, 2006, 09:24:15 AM »

Peaches, I am not sure.  Not even sure it was in the book or on TV that he said that.  I have that CSR disease.

I've had CRS for a long time.  Now I have chemo brain to blame!!  Did I tell you that I snagged that beautiful rose pic that you are using for an avatar so I could have it on my desktop at work?  I think I asked you if I could first but CRS at work.  Anyway, I did and it's a beautiful desktop so thank you.

Expect a miracle.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: August 12, 2006, 09:33:02 AM »

The girl with Joran has the same nose as the man on the left of Joran

I don't even know whether this is important or not.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 12, 2006, 09:35:04 AM »

Anyway, Monkeys, Keep up the good work

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #633 on: August 12, 2006, 09:40:30 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
The girl with Joran has the same nose as the man on the left of Joran

I don't even know whether this is important or not.

Good morning.  I don't know why this blonde is important either.  

I find it slightly more interesting that Fernando's dad is a doctor and Paulus is on the hospital board.

Expect a miracle.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: August 12, 2006, 09:49:09 AM »

Diario   new
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe   new
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/August/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Solo di Pueblo    new
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl[/b]

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: August 12, 2006, 09:50:12 AM »

Really great Peaches!

I'll be back later.

IBE

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 12, 2006, 10:29:53 AM »

There is an article today in Diario about Dompig. I ran it through the translator.... but didn't get much.

Just wondered if it's worth translating.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: August 12, 2006, 10:44:43 AM »

From Deetch at Aruba Dirty Police....

Friday, August 11, 2006
Was Natalee Alive at The Van der sloot Residence?
Why would Joran and Paulus be looking on the internet for Drugs and Alcohol?

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Could it be that she was passed out, but alive? And the van der sloots didn't know what to do?

Is this the answer to my question: WHEN DID THE PREMEDITATION START?

posted by DEETCH at 9:54 AM
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: August 12, 2006, 10:49:48 AM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
From Deetch at Aruba Dirty Police....

Friday, August 11, 2006
Was Natalee Alive at The Van der sloot Residence?
Why would Joran and Paulus be looking on the internet for Drugs and Alcohol?

www.scaredmonkeys.com

Could it be that she was passed out, but alive? And the van der sloots didn't know what to do?

Is this the answer to my question: WHEN DID THE PREMEDITATION START?

posted by DEETCH at 9:54 AM

In one word Yes.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: August 12, 2006, 10:51:24 AM »

Been reading at BFN....found this interesting...from Beth

TWITTY: Well, Nancy, I actually think there is, and I`ve had five of Joran`s statements that are printed in Dutch translated for me. You know, he states specifically in one of his statements, he prefaced it with, well, now, my third statement was not true, now here`s the truth. We drove -- I drove Natalee to my home at 1:40 a.m. on May 30th. He says he has sex with her. You know, if kidnapping -- and she`s coming in and out of consciousness when -- as he`s describing her in these statements.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/13/ng.01.html

Maybe Joran was dropped by Marriott to meet Freddy or get his or Guido's car (after work).  or maybe Paulus came(or Valentin..since he was up) and picked "them" up (Joran and Natalee) and Joran drove to house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.