April 30, 2024, 12:28:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168252 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: August 12, 2006, 03:48:02 PM »

So is Whoran banned from C'nC's? I've been offline for a couple of days? Can anybody throw me a bone? TIA!!!

And thanks to everybody for participating in the prayer chain and for those who prayed along with us!! What powerful stuff!!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #721 on: August 12, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
So is Whoran banned from C'nC's? I've been offline for a couple of days? Can anybody throw me a bone? TIA!!!

And thanks to everybody for participating in the prayer chain and for those who prayed along with us!! What powerful stuff!!!!!!!

That's what we hear.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #722 on: August 12, 2006, 03:53:26 PM »

Seems like a good time for some maintenance......BBL

Expect a miracle.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: August 12, 2006, 03:53:27 PM »

anything else been happening, Peaches? I haven't even had time to read through all of these statements....

Bring Natalee home...
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #724 on: August 12, 2006, 03:54:13 PM »

Mishy, read the statements.  They're pretty irritating.  Most of the good stuff has its own thread.....

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: August 12, 2006, 03:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
anything else been happening, Peaches? I haven't even had time to read through all of these statements....

Mishy - the statements have been moved here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewforum.php?f=6
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: August 12, 2006, 04:08:37 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Mishy, read the statements.  They're pretty irritating.  Most of the good stuff has its own thread.....

Peaches, I am so happy you like the rose(s).  Before I could respond to you, we started having a little "weather", more electrical than anything else, so I powered down computer, and had to make some garden club phone  calls anyway -- the time is approaching for all those projects that I "volunteer" for (Not).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: August 12, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
New document as posted at BFN - LETTER SENT TO PVDS 8/1/2005

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=212

Well...using the U. S. Mails like this....certainly now involves the  U. S. Federal authorities.....very foolish move on the part of the sender.  The sender is not only vile but conveniently stupid.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: August 12, 2006, 04:14:40 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Well...using the U. S. Mails like this....certainly now involves the  U. S. Federal authorities.....very foolish move on the part of the sender.  The sender is not only vile but conveniently stupid.

Again, Sandra K?  Very Happy

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: August 12, 2006, 04:20:02 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Ono"

Again, Sandra K?  Very Happy

There are so many to choose from it's hard to pick! In my opinion, the wording/construction of the letter smacks of Paulus...but he had some help with the Little Rock postmark, that's for sure.  Who knows ?? It's almost laughable also, but revolting as well...It's really a dirty deed done by a conveniently stupid and ignorant boob.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 12, 2006, 04:22:54 PM »

I posted this inadvertently on the the letter sticky but meant to post it here.

Whoever composed the letter for Deepak composed this one, as I see the same subject/verb disagreements and speech patterns. If this is not the same author, these people either attended the same English-as-a-second-language classes, have lived together for sometime as their speech patterns or similar or (and I suspect the third) illiterate backwoods hick.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: August 12, 2006, 04:30:21 PM »

Hi Monks!

I attended the fundraiser for TES this morning/afternoon...Good turnout even though it was HOT HOT HOT!!

And here's some GREAT NEWS!

We have an autographed copy of Dave's book and an ORIGINAL NATALEE POSTER FROM ARUBA!!

AUCTION TIME!!  I have authorization from TES and SM to auction these items and the proceeds will go DIRECTLY to TES...so let's go...

I'll open the bidding with $25.00

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: August 12, 2006, 04:30:32 PM »

Even the author himself/herself admits that several people are passing this letter.  This is a letter that was composed by someone, and I suspect an ignorant American or stupid Aruban whose English is on the level of a second- or third-grader in American schools, as children who are reared in homes with college-educated parents do not speak this way from the age of 3 or 4, and those who are not in homes with educated parents have already learned to speak better by grades 3 or 4 and have at that point, been introduced to correct verb/subject pattersn.  I have worked with hundreds of EASL people over the years in forming templates for speech, etc., and most of the ones who are here in the USA for more than a year have already recognized through reading, how to compose letters in English.  Hence, this is from an uneducated American hick or an Aruban hick.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: August 12, 2006, 04:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I posted this inadvertently on the the letter sticky but meant to post it here.

Whoever composed the letter for Deepak composed this one, as I see the same subject/verb disagreements and speech patterns. If this is not the same author, these people either attended the same English-as-a-second-language classes, have lived together for sometime as their speech patterns or similar or (and I suspect the third) illiterate backwoods hick.

My belief is that PVDS composed both this and the Deepak email.  I suspect Paulus found a "friendly" person in the US to do his dirty work.  Like others have said, it could have any number of people.  Medleyrelay would be at the top of my list. Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: August 12, 2006, 04:33:16 PM »

That's awesome Sunny!  You think we should create a thread for the Auction??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: August 12, 2006, 04:34:23 PM »

Hi Klaas....I don't know what do you think??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: August 12, 2006, 04:35:13 PM »

If this letter was received in this form by the ALE authorities from Paulus, its origins and tracings should have been turned over to the FBI and if it was determined that Paulus was the perpetrator in collusion with some criminally minded (friendly) Amerian, Paulus should have been arrested when he hit the ground in NYC as this is a federal offense prosecutable by long-term prison sentence.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: August 12, 2006, 04:35:23 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Even the author himself/herself admits that several people are passing this letter.  This is a letter that was composed by someone, and I suspect an ignorant American or stupid Aruban whose English is on the level of a second- or third-grader in American schools, as children who are reared in homes with college-educated parents do not speak this way from the age of 3 or 4, and those who are not in homes with educated parents have already learned to speak better by grades 3 or 4 and have at that point, been introduced to correct verb/subject pattersn.  I have worked with hundreds of EASL people over the years in forming templates for speech, etc., and most of the ones who are here in the USA for more than a year have already recognized through reading, how to compose letters in English.  Hence, this is from an uneducated American hick or an Aruban hick.

True, Tylergal.  This letter is a grammatical mess!  I could really put the red pen to it and when I was done it would be red all over!  haha
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: August 12, 2006, 04:35:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Yep, I think an auction should be in it's own thread.  Want me to set it up?
Then you can add the thread to the Auction in your signature line.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: August 12, 2006, 04:36:13 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

YES!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.