April 30, 2024, 04:28:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168178 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: August 12, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Spock"

Mishy, the document released by the Dutch does not provide the server data or any mention of it. This is a clear problem with making any conclusions from the client data.

These records were suppposedly pulled from the hard drive of the Sloots computer.  How could they (paulus or Joran) delete or alter records on the hard drive without there being a record of that on the hard drive as well?

Its actually quite simple, I was able to delete at will all or some chat records on my computer today. The only records I could not get to are those that are stored on the server. That is where the security is.

In My Opinion
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 12, 2006, 06:15:24 PM »

hey tyler....i have been trying to pace myself...cannot read too much at one time....it has been a little overwhelming....i appreciate all of the monkey's analysis's...helps me put some things together
so you had a bad storm last night...we missed it last night...but it is rumbling here right now....as long as we get some rain...i don't care!!!
not to mention bring the temp down...lol!!!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 12, 2006, 06:16:11 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
hey afternoon monkeys...taking a break from housecleaning...yuck!!!
angie sent me the new post on the so-called letter from natalee!!

.....that has got to be the most ridiculous thing i have read yet...and that stupid julia and her fellow refugee rejects...actually base their beliefs on this crock of shit.......blows my mind!
 Rolling Eyes
i would like to know how it got a little rock postmark on it??? Shocked

Come down the street to my house when you get done with yours!!!  Good to see you, the cuz!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 12, 2006, 06:16:18 PM »

The letter is addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Paul (not Paulus)...

Wasn't it Medleyrelay who kept saying this at one of those sites??? His name is Paul....??  No US citizen or MSM has called him Paul, as far as I know..
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: August 12, 2006, 06:17:34 PM »

hey tyler....i have been trying to pace myself...cannot read too much at one time....it has been a little overwhelming....i appreciate all of the monkey's analysis's...helps me put some things together
so you had a bad storm last night...we missed it last night...but it is rumbling here right now....as long as we get some rain...i don't care!!!
not to mention bring the temp down...lol!!!

I've thought about you often as I have been reading this stuff!  I've been meaning to call and check on you.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: August 12, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

.....that has got to be the most ridiculous thing i have read yet...and that stupid julia and her fellow refugee rejects...actually base their beliefs on this crock of shit.......blows my mind!
 Rolling Eyes

Come down the street to my house when you get done with yours!!!  Good to see you, the cuz!

no thanks...i am worn out!!! when do you move daughter#3 to school?
she still in town?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 12, 2006, 06:20:14 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I don't think anyone drove Joran home.  The interval between reported time of phone call to Deepak (2:26) and "I'm home" TM matches almost exactly the amount of time it takes to walk the 2 miles from the beach to Jorans' home (40 minutes).  Deepak was on the computer from 2:00-3:00 telling John Croes that Joran was walking home at that same moment.

In Deepak's statement of 6/9 he says he got home at 2:40 and in the 6/11 statement he says he got home around 2:20 am.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 12, 2006, 06:20:47 PM »

Rolling Eyes

she still in town?

She is still here!  Will move her in on the 30th.  She had a bad night last night as all her friends left today for U of A.  They got together last night and she came home sat in my lap and cried!  Broke my heart.  She has been sleeping almost all day today.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: August 12, 2006, 06:21:53 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
The letter is addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Paul (not Paulus)...

Wasn't it Medleyrelay who kept saying this at one of those sites??? His name is Paul....??  No US citizen or MSM has called him Paul, as far as I know..

I think that guy Ramm at BFN gets totally out of joint if you call him Paulus. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 12, 2006, 06:23:19 PM »

Mishy, the document released by the Dutch does not provide the server data or any mention of it. This is a clear problem with making any conclusions from the client data.

These records were suppposedly pulled from the hard drive of the Sloots computer.  How could they (paulus or Joran) delete or alter records on the hard drive without there being a record of that on the hard drive as well?

Its actually quite simple, I was able to delete at will all or some chat records on my computer today. The only records I could not get to are those that are stored on the server. That is where the security is.

BUT....there will still be a record on your hard drive of everything you type and every place you visit on your computer. My understanding is that you can delete until the cows come home, but unless you restore your hard drive everything is still on the drive.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: August 12, 2006, 06:23:29 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

I am not sure if TES takes paypal....but just mailing them a check will do.  I will find out when the auction will close and let everyone know.  Great challenge Katysmom!!

Thanx; I'm sure TES does take paypal, I just thought the winner would pay you since you have the items.  If the winner pay TES, how will you know it's been paid and that's it's cleared to send the items?[/quote] I trust everyone on here Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 12, 2006, 06:24:40 PM »

Yes, but that hard drive has to be checked by professionals to know that.  It was our FBI, who are professionals at that who said the times on the hard drives, etc., had been dinked with.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: August 12, 2006, 06:24:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This is the donation button they have at the TES website instead of paypal:

thanks Klaas...I would have had no clue as to how to  post that Shocked but you know that!!! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 12, 2006, 06:26:19 PM »

Rolling Eyes

she still in town?

She is still here!  Will move her in on the 30th.  She had a bad night last night as all her friends left today for U of A.  They got together last night and she came home sat in my lap and cried!  Broke my heart.  She has been sleeping almost all day today.

aaaaaaaawwww!!! tell her she can come over here tomorrow afternoon and swim and layout by the pool...and you can watch the race with me!!! i have to leave around 5 to go to my parents but i would love the company!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: August 12, 2006, 06:27:31 PM »

Rolling Eyes

she still in town?

aaaaaaaawwww!!! tell her she can come over here tomorrow afternoon and swim and layout by the pool...and you can watch the race with me!!! i have to leave around 5 to go to my parents but i would love the company!

I'll tell her and get back with you!  That sounds like fun!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: August 12, 2006, 06:29:48 PM »

Steve Croes and his sidekick Jerry at the Full Moon Dance Party 8/11/2006:
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #796 on: August 12, 2006, 06:33:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Steve Croes and his sidekick Jerry at the Full Moon Dance Party 8/11/2006:

What's up with the gangsta signs?  At what age do those people start to become responsible adults?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 12, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

BUT....there will still be a record on your hard drive of everything you type and every place you visit on your computer. My understanding is that you can delete until the cows come home, but unless you restore your hard drive everything is still on the drive.

NOT Exactly, I just use my secure delete program, that not only deletes the directory but removes all traces of the original file. It removes the directory, then formats the file so it is unrecoverable. The software was originally developed by the US government and "freeware" versions are available on the net.

The only way to authenticate the client records is to subpeona the server records which they did not do. The server records are the best way to resolve this issue.

In My Opinion
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 12, 2006, 06:34:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Yes, but that hard drive has to be checked by professionals to know that.  It was our FBI, who are professionals at that who said the times on the hard drives, etc., had been dinked with.

Dinking with times is easy to do, but erasing parts of a hard drive are more involved.  Hard drives can be cleaned of certain files but it takes a special program to do that, unless you want to earse the whole hard drive.  It's easy to change time - you just change the clock on your computer before you log on, then change it back after you log off.  I think those changes would be recorded on the hard drive though.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 12, 2006, 06:35:50 PM »

In 75% of the photo albums I have seen from Aruba Steve Croes is in them.  There seems to be more going on with this guy than the posturing Julia Renfro is willing to admit.  "Just a good guy."  Yes, I bet she knows a lot of "just a good guy" types.  Good for what is the question.

Incidentally, Jerry is always with Steve.  Is Jerry always around to clean up the messes ? It seems to me he is not very attractive and there would be no reason the PIMPs would need him unless he is the "good guy" that cleans up all the dirty work, maybe a vacuum cleaner man, a bifron, etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.