April 30, 2024, 12:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168249 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2006, 12:53:33 PM »

Mrs Red, I have heard that about Fidel's brother and it concerns me he's hidden away since annoucing he is in charge. Yesterday I was also struck by the renewed importance of alliances for the US, such as what we have with Britain. It will be impossible to navigate this current discord safely without secure alliances, so that raises new fears in me.

blah-

Was it Joran surfing for those answers or was it Paulus?

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2006, 12:56:53 PM »

Mishy-

I do hope Nancy Grace seizes the statements, I think I'll head off and shoot an email that way, for this with Jet Blue only evidences how hard Cohen and friends will try to sweep all of this under the rug.

One more airline I won't book a flight on now.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Mrs Red, I have heard that about Fidel's brother and it concerns me he's hidden away since annoucing he is in charge. Yesterday I was also struck by the renewed importance of alliances for the US, such as what we have with Britain. It will be impossible to navigate this current discord safely without secure alliances, so that raises new fears in me.

blah-

It says Paulus I guess.  This is incredible!!!!

Why are these assholes still walking around free???
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2006, 01:03:38 PM »

Well I'm also going to bring up something from Joran's statements which is not politically correct, and pray I don't bungle it.

The mention of blood? That is expressly related to being a virgin that is deflowered as they say. I also will say as diplomatically as I can, that a virgin can ride horses, do gymnastics, play field hockey and basketball, and fall down the stairs about ten times and still have that circumstance when deflowered.

Why was Joran quizzed about the bleeding????? Or did he volunteer it or interject it, did anyone else find that unusual as well?

It creeped me out too.  As if he expected blood. As if the presence indicated he had done a good job.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2006, 01:06:13 PM »

Quote from: "Celestecp"
Just wanted to let everyone know--Nancy Grace will be discussing the case on her show this evening.  They are using my photos of Joran with the new girl...should be interesting.

Thanks so much to our brave, pretty girl Celeste.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Well I'm also going to bring up something from Joran's statements which is not politically correct, and pray I don't bungle it.

The mention of blood? That is expressly related to being a virgin that is deflowered as they say. I also will say as diplomatically as I can, that a virgin can ride horses, do gymnastics, play field hockey and basketball, and fall down the stairs about ten times and still have that circumstance when deflowered.

Why was Joran quizzed about the bleeding????? Or did he volunteer it or interject it, did anyone else find that unusual as well?

Personally, I think it was an all time high for him... oh look a virgin that is older than 14 or so.... think about the ages of these girls... maybe they were surprised by the fact that Natalee was a virgin...

I hope what I am trying to get at makes sense....  Sad

I agree...I think they were surprised that she was a virgin and was something they never anticipated.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »

Mishy-

I do hope Nancy Grace seizes the statements, I think I'll head off and shoot an email that way, for this with Jet Blue only evidences how hard Cohen and friends will try to sweep all of this under the rug.

One more airline I won't book a flight on now.

Tell me about it, baby!! Seals that deal, for sure!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2006, 01:07:18 PM »

Need to run a couple errands, will be back in about an hour or so.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2006, 01:07:31 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

blah-

Shocked   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Bring Natalee home...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2006, 01:08:39 PM »

Peaches-

In medieval Europe the wedding night bedsheets were hung outside the family residence window to demonstrate virginity, the next morning. In some communities if there was no 'evidence' then the bride was banished or even stoned, certainly shunned. So honestly I find Joran's comment reminiscint of that barbaric reality. When Hammer has mentioned "trophy" in his commentaries regarding predators, I also think that is evidence Joran looks for the trophy element.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2006, 01:09:00 PM »

'Twould be great if Nancy Grace talked about PVDS surfing for info on alcohol and drugs online!!

Bring Natalee home...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2006, 01:09:13 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

It creeped me out too.  As if he expected blood. As if the presence indicated he had done a good job.

I think there was a specific question about this and that is why Joran mentioned it.  He has always maintained that Natalee told him she was a virgin.  I think it's another CYA effort on Joran's part, just in case they actually find the body.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2006, 01:09:24 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

blah-

Paulus.  I think you just said what Deepak said, "Your own father, unbelievable."

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2006, 01:10:12 PM »

None --

I will re-read all the statements this weekend (hopefully).

The statements were coming so fast & furious (which was a good thing) that although many comments and exchanges struck me as odd -- I did not make notes.

I thought all of the comments relating to the sexual activity as strange to say the least. And yes -- I need to look for the underlying reason for the comments.

I will say that it was apparent to me that at a certain point, they knew that Natalee was not going to be recovered and therefore they could say anything.

Funny how Deepak went from 'she was nice and was beautiful when she danced' to 'looked, talked, acted like a slut'.

And I don't believe for one minute that he did these things to put the heat on himself and away from Satish.

It is also obvious from Joran's and Jamie's statements that 'sex' has nothing to do with 'what's in it for the girl' (was that politically correct Very Happy ). It's only about him.

Oh Anita -- so much for you to be proud of. How delicious Twisted Evil

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2006, 01:11:04 PM »

None, for sure.  The US could have no better allies than England and Israel.  

As an aside, I do not know who coined "Eurotrash," but I think they had met Paulus & Anita.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »

You make perfect sense Mrs Red,

I AGREE, it makes me ill to think of how he must have enjoyed that he conquered her.

the whole thing has made me really ill and overwhelmed me with how awful that island is....

Me too...it's totally overwhelming and seems that debauchery is the coin of the realm.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2006, 01:11:10 PM »

tylergal-

Do you get the feeling that I do, that maybe even Deepak has more morality <however tiny> than the VDS's do? unbelievable...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2006, 01:13:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
None, for sure.  The US could have no better allies than England and Israel.  

As an aside, I do not know who coined "Eurotrash," but I think they had met Paulus & Anita.

Don't forget Australia...they have been a great ally as well...John Howard has been right there with Dubya and Blair.

Eurotrash takes on a whole new meaning now.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2006, 01:15:22 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys!

Nonesuche .....It is good to see you! I so admire you. Please know even though I do not post a lot, you, Mr. None, children, and family are in our thoughts and prayers daily.  God Bless you all.  

I have a lot to read to catch-up! To whomever is releasing all the statements, etc., THANK YOU!  It is time the world knows what has been going on!

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2006, 01:15:27 PM »

You make perfect sense Mrs Red,

I AGREE, it makes me ill to think of how he must have enjoyed that he conquered her.

the whole thing has made me really ill and overwhelmed me with how awful that island is....

I saw a photo of Chavez at a press conference while bemoaning his ill friend Castro yesterday that chilled me, somehow I think that region has slid into something so dark and sinister like Aruba, that I worry for our children and our world all the more.

It's only a matter of time that Chavez will try to officially annex Aruba, I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.