April 30, 2024, 06:57:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168202 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: August 12, 2006, 06:37:52 PM »

Spock, I just asked my son about that and he says your information is correct, subpoena the server.  

Would the cyber cafe be a server?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: August 12, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Steve Croes and his sidekick Jerry at the Full Moon Dance Party 8/11/2006:

Steve Croes looks high as a kite and there are no words than can explain Jerry.  What a couple these two make.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: August 12, 2006, 06:42:13 PM »

It was also not a very sophisticated investigation of the hard drive by the Dutch. The investigators said several web pages had been visited and articles and pictures downloaded but:

"they could not recover those items because they had been deleted from the computer"

What does that tell you about leaving traces on the computer and the thouroghness of the investigation?

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: August 12, 2006, 06:42:40 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Intro | Sites | Signup | Promotion | Stats | Link Code | Content | Hosting | Service  

Best converting sites on the web...
   Best free picture and movie content...
      Best and most detailed traffic statistics...

Movie Gallery Builder NEW! 20Mb Galleries!
The first partner program to offer a movie gallery builder with 4 FULL 60 second movie clips. Plus with the click of a button you can send it to our free host. Have your own 20Mb free hosted movie gallery in just seconds!

Free Niche Content
We have some of the net's best amateur, babe, mature, gay and fetish free content. We have pictures and pre-cut movie clips that are updated three times a week. We are talking thousands of CUSTOM CONTENT pictures and movies...not a handfull of over production pics that all surfers have seen.

Free Hosting
Our partners get to use our bannerless free host. No stealing of hits or 404s with endless popups...just clean, fast and free bandwidth.

Detailed Stats
Don't be left in the dark. Our program not only gives you realtime stats for signups, raws and uniques but detailed refer stats too.

Picture Gallery Builder
How would you like to be able to have a batch of 100 galleries made for you in under 3 minutes? With our gallery builder you can choose from a number of templates and picture sets to make hundreds of galleries in a matter of minutes!
Add that capability with our custom content and we are talking about a revolutionary concept...okay, maybe its just REALLY cool. Wink

Promotional Tools
Pic of the day, gallery of the day, movie of the day and more...all on our bandwidth. Plus we have banners and full pages ads in all different shapes and sizes.

Credit On All Exits
We respect your traffic! Signups are credited for all exit console signups.

High Converting Sites
Our sites are not the typical "boiler-plate" paysites that surfers see everywhere else. Try the program for a few days and we promise you will be pleasently surprised.

What are you waiting for?
Start promoting the sites instantly by proceeding to our signup page.

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

OK, I am way behind but I do not want anybody to miss this post from JUSTINSMAMA who braved the sleaze and waded in and got this information.  

I can't get the idea of the vid out of my mind, either.  Did ALE contact this site and find out exactly what the transaction that went on was and if anything uploaded, etc.?  

Did they follow up on ANYTHING in any where close to a normal manner?

I know posting out of order like this is annoying but just in case some missed this, I think it is very important and a big piece of the picture of what was going on that night.

And yes, chats can be deleted.  There is something missing from the exchange as it makes no sense at all the way it is reported.

JMHO and please don't be annoyed at the out of sequence post.  I don't want anyone to miss this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: August 12, 2006, 06:43:39 PM »

san...i thought the same thing....sc....does look high!
and tyler...you are right...the sidekick has to be there for some use....it sure isn't to attract girls...lol
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: August 12, 2006, 06:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

BUT....there will still be a record on your hard drive of everything you type and every place you visit on your computer. My understanding is that you can delete until the cows come home, but unless you restore your hard drive everything is still on the drive.

NOT Exactly, I just use my secure delete program, that not only deletes the directory but removes all traces of the original file. It removes the directory, then formats the file so it is unrecoverable. The software was originally developed by the US government and "freeware" versions are available on the net.

That's what I was getting at. You have to have a special program to erase things.  The average person is too afraid to use something like that for fear of erasing the wrong thing.  I don't think that Paulus or Joran is that computer savvy.  Deepak works in the cafe with computers, but he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb either.  If Deepak were smart enough he would not be serving coffee, he'd be working in the IT sector.  I think their "fix" for the computer records was to "get" a virus to blame things on.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: August 12, 2006, 06:47:26 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

BUT....there will still be a record on your hard drive of everything you type and every place you visit on your computer. My understanding is that you can delete until the cows come home, but unless you restore your hard drive everything is still on the drive.

NOT Exactly, I just use my secure delete program, that not only deletes the directory but removes all traces of the original file. It removes the directory, then formats the file so it is unrecoverable. The software was originally developed by the US government and "freeware" versions are available on the net.

That's what I was getting at. You have to have a special program to erase things.  The average person is too afraid to use something like that for fear of erasing the wrong thing.  I don't think that Paulus or Joran is that computer savvy.  Deepak works in the cafe with computers, but he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb either.  If Deepak were smart enough he would not be serving coffee, he'd be working in the IT sector.  I think their "fix" for the computer records was to "get" a virus to blame things on.

You raise some good points, but the hard drive investigation was flawed.

From above:

It was also not a very sophisticated investigation of the hard drive by the Dutch. The investigators said several web pages had been visited and articles and pictures downloaded but:

"they could not recover those items because they had been deleted from the computer"

What does that tell you about leaving traces on the computer and the thouroghness of the investigation?

In My Opinion
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: August 12, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
and tyler...you are right...the sidekick has to be there for some use....it sure isn't to attract girls...lol

He's there to make them look better by default.   Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: August 12, 2006, 06:51:44 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
The letter is addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Paul (not Paulus)...

Wasn't it Medleyrelay who kept saying this at one of those sites??? His name is Paul....??  No US citizen or MSM has called him Paul, as far as I know..

YES!!  She had been quite adamant about that!  Good catch, Buckeye.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: August 12, 2006, 06:54:47 PM »

hey afternoon monkeys...taking a break from housecleaning...yuck!!!
angie sent me the new post on the so-called letter from natalee!!

.....that has got to be the most ridiculous thing i have read yet...and that stupid julia and her fellow refugee rejects...actually base their beliefs on this crock of shit.......blows my mind!
 Rolling Eyes
i would like to know how it got a little rock postmark on it??? Shocked

I received a letter fro Paulus, Joran, Deepak and Satish! They all signed it and I am certain that their DNA is on it! They wrote they they are all responsible for Nat's abduction, rape and disappearance.  Laughing

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: August 12, 2006, 06:56:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Steve Croes and his sidekick Jerry at the Full Moon Dance Party 8/11/2006:

Steve Croes looks high as a kite and there are no words than can explain Jerry.  What a couple these two make.

Oh, nevah mind.... I'm not gonna say (write) it...

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: August 12, 2006, 06:59:06 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

.....that has got to be the most ridiculous thing i have read yet...and that stupid julia and her fellow refugee rejects...actually base their beliefs on this crock of shit.......blows my mind!
 Rolling Eyes

Come down the street to my house when you get done with yours!!!  Good to see you, the cuz!

no thanks...i am worn out!!! when do you move daughter#3 to school?
she still in town?

I have to move everything that is at one end of the garage (garage is nearly filled from the move) for a plumber to work in there tomorrow. Waaaa! It's hot out there and dirty and I'm sick of doing hard physical labor every weekend! And yes, I would like some cheese and bread with my whine...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: August 12, 2006, 07:00:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Yes, but that hard drive has to be checked by professionals to know that.  It was our FBI, who are professionals at that who said the times on the hard drives, etc., had been dinked with.

I have had programs that have assured me that they are in compliance with the Department of Defense requirement for full and complete deletion of things from a hard drive.  As best I remember it required a file shredder and something about to the sixth level and re-writing over the space but I do know it is supposed to be able to be done.  We were not even given the information of what programs were on that computer for doing these kinds of things.

National Security Agency requires things be deleted all the time.  Even simple memo transcriptions and transcriptions of monitored conversations, etc. once information is submitted to main locations.  Lots of folks have legit reasons for having programs to remove stuff very deeply.  Like Defense contractors even.  Otherwise once a hard disc had been used for anything classified, it would be vulnerable to being accessed by those without premission to access it.

Know that doesn't make much sense but hope it is clear enough to say that it can be done and there are many programs out there that will do just that.  We don't know what the Sloots had installed.  Local server likely at the Internet Cafe and why it had to be purchased immediately by Kelpoes stepfather to access and delete at the local level there.

MSN would be another story as they would not have access to mess with that but I don't think either ALE or the Dutch really wanted to know anything more.  The less the better.  Less to cover up.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: August 12, 2006, 07:00:51 PM »

Thanks, Justinmama and Anna.  

Do these PIMPS (a/k/a PERPS) make videos in connection with a more professional application on the island and then sell them over the internet.  Of course, now that JM has pointed this out, I think we know what their intention was but I think there is some connection to selling them to cruise lines as well.  I cannot elaborate on it at present but I will try to later. (Geez Laughing  I am beginning to sound like someone else Laughing ).

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: August 12, 2006, 07:06:04 PM »

Makes sense to me, Anna.  I remember when, for security reasons, DoD  could not use selectric typerwriters.  It's a long story but true.  They were required to use manuals or other types of electric typewriters for a long time.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: August 12, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Rolling Eyes

I received a letter fro Paulus, Joran, Deepak and Satish! They all signed it and I am certain that their DNA is on it! They wrote they they are all responsible for Nat's abduction, rape and disappearance.  Laughing
Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 12, 2006, 07:10:19 PM »

FYI - I've added some photos to the Dossier thread:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=202
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: August 12, 2006, 07:15:11 PM »

No, you don't have to be very smart or know anything much to use a file shredder.  If someone who puts the ink in the wrong chambers of ink cartridge can run it, anybody can.   Embarassed It asks you over and over if you are SURE you want the file permanently destoryed and operates one file at a time.  Not going to take off and delete your whole hard drive or anything.

I have had to type classified stuff before--nothing exciting at all things like specifications for manufacture of simple items for government DOD and then send them the log or report of shredding.  I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer and have been told I am a few clowns short of a circus so it is not very complicated.  I think Black Ice Defender was the program of choice for that particular contractor.  Even the computers were under a contractor, too, I might add, a different one.  It was this computer contractor to whom you sent the log that you had shredded the file, not the DOD directly.  And they could also tell from it if you had copied the file in an attempt to save or store it elsewhere, not that I did.  I was just told it would log it.

My point being I guess I have to agree with Spock that you can clear a hard drive and this is suggested to be done also if you ever sell a used computer otherwise the new owner can get all your stuff.

PERSONA NON GRATA

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: August 12, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »

Jerry Is A DEAD Ringer For The Beach Stalker ................

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: August 12, 2006, 07:18:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Makes sense to me, Anna.  I remember when, for security reasons, DoD  could not use selectric typerwriters.  It's a long story but true.  They were required to use manuals or other types of electric typewriters for a long time.

And remember when no carbon ribbons were allowed?  Gosh, we must be old, Tyler!  Then they decided that carbon ribbons OK since that was about all available but would collect them for disposal as supposedly they could be read?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.