April 30, 2024, 10:45:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168230 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: August 12, 2006, 09:51:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
[I have been asking that question for two days now.  Is this guy related to the Charles Croes in Aruba?  Son, maybe?

Shocked Wouldn't that be something??  How would we know?

Simple, half the population of aruba is named Croes and they are all related.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: August 12, 2006, 09:52:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
[I have been asking that question for two days now.  Is this guy related to the Charles Croes in Aruba?  Son, maybe?

Shocked Wouldn't that be something??  How would we know?

Whatcha wanna bet he is related?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: August 12, 2006, 09:57:02 PM »

Here is Charine Croes tickle site.  I need to look through her friends still and see if John Charles is there:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=Sop5SEfmD7ZSVx1s
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: August 12, 2006, 09:58:13 PM »

By the way, where is WRECK?

He posted that Charles Croes has at least one son named Giovanni.  Also seems to concur with Carnut that the whole island seems related.  I wonder if WRECK would know the names of any other sons of CCroes?

>>It is all running together w/ speculation. "Charles Croes" has a son named "Giovanni Croes." Some reports have the "detainee" as a "friend" of "Steve Croes." Lots of combinations of "GVC".

I said this the other night -- "the whole damn island is related to each other."

Posted by: wreck | Sunday, April 16, 2006 at 01:20 AM <<

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: August 12, 2006, 09:59:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here is Charine Croes tickle site.  I need to look through her friends still and see if John Charles is there:

BINGO - John Charles Croes

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=JsT9lAWw6vO215bA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: August 12, 2006, 10:01:23 PM »

Is this girl related to Charles Croes?  She looks like him a little.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #906 on: August 12, 2006, 10:01:36 PM »

She attended Mon Plaisir College Aruba 1998-2002. Who else in the dossier also attended or still attends that school??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: August 12, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »

BINGO - John Charles Croes

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=JsT9lAWw6vO215bA

Nice work Klass! Interesting. I wonder if he is into real estate.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: August 12, 2006, 10:14:05 PM »

http://connect.tickle.com/photo/surf.html?id=a73Udywl8dpe-y9T
I found them too ! ! these ppl have some pix with a C & C's sign in the background.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: August 12, 2006, 10:14:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"

If you look through her photos she has a photo of her dad..not Charles Croes.  She does have a photo of her Uncle though that "could be" Charles Croes...not sure though:

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: August 12, 2006, 10:17:08 PM »

Yet Another Fat Boy

klaas writes: BINGO - John Charles Croes

klaas, is this the guy deepak chats w/ on nite in question?  He is in Miami?

I follow the talk of the servers w/ interest as well.  The talk of karin in jamie's car...sounds like what the gardner saw.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: August 12, 2006, 10:17:08 PM »

If you look through her photos she has a photo of her dad..not Charles Croes.  She does have a photo of her Uncle though that "could be" Charles Croes...not sure though:

Anyone know what their father's name is?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 12, 2006, 10:19:28 PM »

Klaas do you have the link to the photo of her uncle
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 12, 2006, 10:20:38 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Yet Another Fat Boy

klaas writes: BINGO - John Charles Croes

klaas, is this the guy deepak chats w/ on nite in question?  He is in Miami?

I follow the talk of the servers w/ interest as well.  The talk of karin in jamie's car...sounds like what the gardner saw.

Hammer - I can't guarantee it but this guy, John Charles Croes is now in Miami and is originally from Aruba.  I think it's him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: August 12, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »

Klaas do you have the link to the photo of her uncle

http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?id=YzLwXYksX7mJ.5p_

You have to be signed into Tickle I think to see it.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: August 12, 2006, 10:28:08 PM »

And to Miami the Trail of Deviance Leads...

...once again.

Max Arends was questioned in case.  The ticle site shows him driving a car and Arends family owns car dealership on Aruba -- I belive Honda, yes?  Arends attends third rate school, near Orlando, I think...

Was it ever confirmed that early in case on pvds flew off to Miami for a "quick round of golf"?

Shango posts originate from Miami?

And all those wonderful FP posts peeling the FLA onion back...and Aruba connections thereto...

HHhhhmmm.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 12, 2006, 10:30:01 PM »

...once again.

Max Arends was questioned in case.  The ticle site shows him driving a car and Arends family owns car dealership on Aruba -- I belive Honda, yes?  Arends attends third rate school, near Orlando, I think...

Was it ever confirmed that early in case on pvds flew off to Miami for a "quick round of golf"?

And all those wonderful FP posts peeling the FLA onion back...and Aruba connections thereto...

HHhhhmmm.

Not sure about Max's parents and the car dealership.  No proof that I know of the Paulus when to Miami but I suspect it's true.  Shango posted from Florida, I think the Miami area.  Yes, alot of Miami connections.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: August 12, 2006, 10:33:01 PM »

I looked thru what I could b/c I deleted my m'ship in Tickle.
Nothing. But, you have to give these two credit for getting their GED.
Their parents or families look proud of them.
I know that alot of Aruban kids have to do a year at St. Leo's to get up
to speed for US College.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: August 12, 2006, 10:34:35 PM »

...once again.

HHhhhmmm.

Indeed!  The connection had been there for a while.  Did I just hear you say Shango?  Wink
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: August 12, 2006, 10:35:15 PM »

...once again.

HHhhhmmm.

As far as I remember, yes Max is in FLA if not Miami, I thought somewhere close-by.

Never heard about the round of golf in Miami.

Yes, I do remember a poster, may have been grande or columbo . . . I honestly can't say for certain, saying the shango posts did originate from Miami or that area of FLA.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.