April 30, 2024, 02:44:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 168149 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: August 12, 2006, 11:46:02 PM »

Carmen Jacopucci -
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=u-G8wnOH51yBpXM4

**Carmen JACAPOUCHI - And she works in the Hospital and at the moment is Freddy's girlfriend. (june 2005)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 12, 2006, 11:50:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Why Does deepak Lie?

Why lie about "inconsequential detail" like waiting at car for goon to deliver Natalee?

From June 9 deepak statement:

When I was walking outside, I could hear the announcement that it was the last opportunity to buy alcohol. That is always announced before closing, I walked to my car. My car was the only one parked in the back of the parking lot. I went and sat in my car to wait for Satish and Joran. I had no more money left on my pre-paid phone to call them. I was listening to the radio and was trying to adjust the sound. The car door on the right front door was opened. I looked up and saw that it was Satish. Satish sat down next to me. Then the back car door opened. Joran got into the car. He got in on the right side of the car and sat down behind Satish. The girl had also got into the car through the back car door on the left side. She sat down behind me in the car. I greeted her. I said to her: "Hi" She greeted me back and had told me her name. I immediately forgot her name.

From June 11 deepak statement:

After I walked out of the bathroom, I called Joran on his mobile phone. He did not answer. I walked to the parking lot where my car was parked. When I arrived at my car I sat on the ground next to my car, because my brother had the keys. I then called my brother on his mobile phone. I had almot no more minutes on my pre-paid phone so I called him in a way that produces what in English is called a “miss call”. After that my brother phoned me back, I asked him where they were and he said they were still inside and that he would come. After a while Satish came walking, I asked him where Joran was and he said that Joran was still inside. I told Satish to give me the keys and to go find Joran. Satish left again and I got into my car. I stayed inside of the car with the door open. I had one leg outside the car and I was playing music and adjusting my radio set-up. After a while I heard the door on the passenger side open. I saw Satish getting into the car. Joran opened the door behind Satish and also got into the car. I cannot remember if the girl got into the same car door. I do know that she sat down behind me. I turned around somewhat and introduced myself to the girl. She had told me that her name was Natalee.

Why lie?

How about this: Satish was the carrier of the drug.  He was also the administrator of the drug, pouring the roofie into the drink of her unsuspecting as goon engaged chit chat w/ Natalee.  The second story -- delivered on JUNE 10 -- pulls Satish away from the scene.  Satish is wandering around parking lot looking for brother as he is the one w/ the keys: how could he be bag man in this scenario? (Yeah right).

As carrier and adminstrator in OD death sceanrio: Satish is culpable in "PREMEDIATED MURDER" charge.  Death by drug inducement to non-consenting by decption is "premeditation".

In CA and previous discussions w/ goon: deepak is waiting in car -- inother words, deepak had the keys.  In first story above: deepak had the keys -- you need the keys to turn the ignition on to listen to the music.

deepak: why you lie to HAMMER?

Hammer, the statement by the classmate of Natalee who was on the roof of the bar across the street said he saw Deepak lead Natalee out of the bar later, after the crowd had left.  This has always bothered me. Was the classmate mistaken?  Or, did Natalee go back into C&C's and was she led out by Deepak (or possibly Satish)?

would not surprise me if something along the lines

the KILLERS said somethign like this

"hey Girl      ( which is referring to Natalee)

"your friend is in trouble, you need to come with me to help her"

a STALKER- PREDATOR- MOLESTOR are all the same to me whether the
victim is 5 15 or 25 or 80 years of age

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: August 12, 2006, 11:52:14 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Carmen Jacopucci -

**Carmen JACAPOUCHI - And she works in the Hospital and at the moment is Freddy's girlfriend. (june 2005)

Interresting he says she is Freddy's girlfriend at that time.  She is also in Jaime's photos:

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: August 12, 2006, 11:52:32 PM »

Hammer, lies like that are blatant, if used in a court of law at trial, those boys would be busted. Yet this has not brought any charges against the 3. A judge decides the fate of the accused. Wasn't it an Aruban who told us right here that judges are not considered prominant? Well, I would say they have an unusual amount of power.

Be back later, this case has my mind all fuzzy, with their fuzzy laws, and fuzzy ways.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: August 12, 2006, 11:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Carmen Jacopucci -

Interresting he says she is Freddy's girlfriend at that time.  She is also in Jaime's photos:

Dang, it's a regular Peyton Place down there.  The girls get passed around from guy to guy.  I wonder how many of them are "PIMPS" like LocoSteph?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 13, 2006, 12:02:02 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Here is Charine Croes tickle site.  I need to look through her friends still and see if John Charles is there:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=Sop5SEfmD7ZSVx1s

Is this girl related to Charles Croes?  She looks like him a little.

Keep going through her photos.  You will come to a time when she is quite heavy set.  Then there is a picture of her holding a baby and many pictures of the baby.  Then there will be one with an old couple and she says these are her aunt and uncle, godparents and this baby is theirs  Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 13, 2006, 12:05:34 AM »

Satish = Premeditated Murder?

AZlady writes: "...the statement by the classmate of Natalee who was on the roof of the bar across the street said he saw Deepak lead Natalee out of the bar later, after the crowd had left. This has always bothered me. Was the classmate mistaken? Or, did Natalee go back into C&C's and was she led out by Deepak (or possibly Satish)?

Indeed.  Quite bothersome.  

And the reason for your concerns (and thousands of others, too) lies in the "humane" conception that Natalee as drugged seeks assistance from friends, but is unable to engage coherently.  This is quite possible.

Yes.  Quite possible.  And if can be proven PUTS THE LIE to deepak's bs about car waiting sceanrio, as indicated in previous posts above.

BUT MORE TO FOCUS IS WHY THE SINGLE MINDED "PROTECTION" AND SILENCE RE SATISH?

Consider:  deepak in, as attested, "truthful story" pulls Satish out of the C&C bar to deliver keys to him in parking lot at the critical time.  Neither of kaploes are on scene to witness drinking of "shot." (Review the statements carefully or my previous posts re: this topic.)

WHY?

Premeditated Murder: That's why.

While unlikely that Satish delivered any "head injury" (IMO), he is culpapble, and greivously so.  Satish administered (or was carrier and chemist) of lethal dosage.  And that, my friends, is "premeditated murder".  PERIOD.

IMO, this helps to animate why deepak goes "off the reservation" w/ June 11 statement.  He is indeed protecting his brother.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: August 13, 2006, 12:05:53 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
John charles has in his friends, Jairo......and it says he is now in the Netherlands too.  Still looking for his friends

EXACTLY.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 13, 2006, 12:10:49 AM »

Carmen Jacopucci -

Dang, it's a regular Peyton Place down there.  The girls get passed around from guy to guy.  I wonder how many of them are "PIMPS" like LocoSteph?

Jaime face looks like jothead.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: August 13, 2006, 12:20:45 AM »

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

so, if he came with two DOGS

shouldnt there be DOG hairs in the CAR???

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: August 13, 2006, 12:22:24 AM »

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers

why you cry to ROBOTS

HUH JORAN  WHY ????? Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 13, 2006, 12:25:03 AM »

On the way there she said to me that I had to drink a Jellyshots (handwritten with an arrow pointing to this section of the statement, it says "or body shot") off of her. I at that moment in time did know what a Jellyshot was but I did not know that she went and laid down on the bar and that I had to drink the Jellyshot from her belly button.

JORAN the PATHOLOGOCAL LIAR strikes again

he doesnt know what a Belly shot is ??

yea right, sure you dont JERKWEED  Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: August 13, 2006, 12:29:09 AM »

Bacardi 151 is 151 proof and that means that it is 75.5% alcohol. I payed U.S. $ 20,- for the two shots of Bacardi 151.

JORAN the ALCOHOLIC knows everything about alcohol but not what a BELLY SHOT is

yep, sure you dont JACKASS Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 13, 2006, 12:29:22 AM »

Hammer, it seems to me that the two versions are very similar, except that Deepak goes into more details in the second version.  Could it be possible that Deepak was trying to protect Satish and that is why he didn't mention him IN THE FIRST VERSION?  He simply left out the part about Satish bringing him the keys in his first version because he did not want his brother involved in this whole situation.  If he doesn't mention Satish, then he does not appear to be a significant part of the evening's events.  The second version is the more interesting, in my opinion, because Deepak goes into greater details about not having the car keys and Satish bringing them to him.  Now, if he doesn't want his brother involved--and he eliminates him from his first version--then why does he include him in the second version?

Could it be that Satish actually led Natalee out of the bar and to the car?  Perhaps the classmate saw a dark-skinned youth leading Natalee out of the bar and around the corner and mixed up Deepak and Satish.  I wonder if Satish actually led Natalee out of the bar and to the car and the classmate saw this.  By changing his story and adding all the false detail about Satish bringing him the keys, Deepak covers Satish from any responsibility for leading Natalee to the car (effectively kidnapping her).  I do think the phone calls took place, but I don't think Satish was bringing Deepak the keys.  I think Satish was bringing Deepak the girl, Natalee.

BRING NATALEE HOME
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 13, 2006, 12:32:07 AM »

151 Shots

Re-reading the grete transcripts -- this is completely out of sequence.

"Carribean Motherfxcker" YARDS are delivered in adavnce of "shot" w/ Natalee.  As described in statements "Carribean Motherfxcher" is a "shot of 151 in shot glass dropped into yard of another drink".  

Read the statements.

So what is "shot" goon lied to greta about?  

151 straight?

HHhhmm.  They drink yhoo-yhoo's etc -- not shots of pure 151 straight.  This is for fun.  Right?

They have their stories mixed up.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 13, 2006, 12:32:26 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Bacardi 151 is 151 proof and that means that it is 75.5% alcohol. I payed U.S. $ 20,- for the two shots of Bacardi 151.

And, Joran went to C&C's from one to three nights a week.  He never saw anyone doing jelly shots there?  I don't believe that.  He would have to have been blind and deaf to not see this happening on any given night in that bar.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: August 13, 2006, 12:37:05 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "robots"

And, Joran went to C&C's from one to three nights a week.  He never saw anyone doing jelly shots there?  I don't believe that.  He would have to have been blind and deaf to not see this happening on any given night in that bar.

he lies so much it is skerrrrry

he has convinced himself he did not harm Natalee

i think the word for that is PSYCHOPATH

- A Horse's Tale
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: August 13, 2006, 12:41:43 AM »

Deepak is the "DRIVER"

AZlady writes: "...He simply left out the part about Satish bringing him the keys in his first version because he did not want his brother involved in this whole situation."

deepak is the driver.

He drove HIS car to C&C.

How does his brother wind up w/ HIS keys to HIS car?

You ever drive your car to bar and hand off your keys, so that you can later drive your car somewhere?

NOPE.

Never a mention of another "driver" -- which would open up the timeline here.  

This carkey handoff story is BS.  And to corroborate the BS claim above: deepak is lying about it.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: August 13, 2006, 12:42:06 AM »

i think it is safe to say

JORAN did not walk home

so we are left with

either k1 or K2 drove him home, and yet they DENY it

so, lets just say for a minute that K1 and k2 DID not drive him home

where does this LEAVE us

PAULUS ??????? Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: August 13, 2006, 12:47:28 AM »

From my observations, this island has a depraved mentality, sexually depraved.  Totally insane when it comes to sex.  There is no courtship.  No sweet moments of romance.  It is all, all of it, almost hardcore from the minute they meet.  Where hath the devil chosen to dump the evil?  the  Netherlands, Aruba.  Did this just happen to be that all the depraved people got off the boat in Aruba, or did they rise up out of the Caribbean, or were they sent there from Holland, to procreate and create.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.