May 28, 2024, 10:00:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #675 8/8 - 8/10/2007  (Read 200330 times)
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: August 10, 2007, 09:12:08 AM »

Yikes!
Good morning Monkeys
Does anyone know Anita's maiden name?

Good morning.

I seem to recall it was on the ISA page, whether still is or not, dunno. No, don't recall what it was, either.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: August 10, 2007, 09:25:42 AM »

Yikes!
Good morning Monkeys

Good morning.

I seem to recall it was on the ISA page, whether still is or not, dunno. No, don't recall what it was, either.

Van der Beotch?   Razz
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: August 10, 2007, 09:31:08 AM »

Yikes!
Good morning Monkeys

Good morning.

Good morning folks...!

From Sunfreak's list of family, etc.:  Anita Hugen van der Sloot - art/drama teacher at ISA. Mother of suspect Joran VDS.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: August 10, 2007, 09:39:24 AM »

compared to the Netherlands Aruba is a turd in an open sewer system IMHO, but then I am biased towards the Netherlands  Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9m_nDpEvCA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWPVYn7KO90

(even though I made it I can never keep my eyes dry when looking at this video, it makes me very sad)

Very nice tribute  Ramm. Many pics of Natalee I had not seen before. Thank-you

I agree.....this is the first time I have seen the videos and some of the pictures are new to me as well. Thanks Ramm....I think Natalee would be proud of these

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #944 on: August 10, 2007, 09:46:29 AM »

Yikes!
Good morning Monkeys

Good morning.

Thank you GrannyT.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #945 on: August 10, 2007, 09:47:08 AM »

Yikes!
Good morning Monkeys

Good morning.

Van der Beotch?   Razz
LOL....I'm sure that's pretty close.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #946 on: August 10, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »

Yikes!
Good morning Monkeys

Good morning.

Good morning folks...!

From Sunfreak's list of family, etc.:  Anita Hugen van der Sloot - art/drama teacher at ISA. Mother of suspect Joran VDS.

Thanks Mere!

Karma Is Coming

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: August 10, 2007, 09:52:34 AM »

You know it would have been nice for at least one person here to kindly correct OldF on that NOT being my rant against Ramm.....unless no one is reading my posts and if that's the case,then I'm obviously just wasting my time here at scared monkeys!

well, you didn't rant against me. You decided to for now give me the benefit of the doubt (if I remember correctly). And that is all I can ask from anyone.

If my presence will lead to problems of big proportions then I will understand if the moderators decide to cancel my membership to preserve the forum because I did not come here to stir up trouble.

Good Morning Monks!  As usual I am a few pages behind...catching up (I hope)  I see there was a misunderstanding and I hope it's now corrected...I, for one, appreciate having Ramm here....I don't have to have both BFN and SM open Laughing If anyone doesn't want to read his posts...just skim on by....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: August 10, 2007, 09:52:55 AM »

Good Morning,  How's the cage today?  I hope better than last night.   

FWIW--Ramm,  I've read your posts at BFN and here,  I welcome your comments and insight,even if I don't agree 100% with your view.  Those posts help me think outside my own world of thoughts.   I respect that you too, have a right to speak your mind like everyone else. 

Ms Vada

Maine, born and raised!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: August 10, 2007, 10:02:12 AM »

Good Morning,  How's the cage today?  I hope better than last night.   

FWIW--Ramm,  I've read your posts at BFN and here,  I welcome your comments and insight,even if I don't agree 100% with your view.  Those posts help me think outside my own world of thoughts.   I respect that you too, have a right to speak your mind like everyone else. 

Ms Vada

Always good to have a little new blood in the cage.  It can stimulate the thought process and maybe awaken a few old memories about this case.

I see that RU has a take on this subject as well. lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: August 10, 2007, 10:03:16 AM »

You know it would have been nice for at least one person here to kindly correct OldF on that NOT being my rant against Ramm.....unless no one is reading my posts and if that's the case,then I'm obviously just wasting my time here at scared monkeys!

well, you didn't rant against me. You decided to for now give me the benefit of the doubt (if I remember correctly). And that is all I can ask from anyone.

If my presence will lead to problems of big proportions then I will understand if the moderators decide to cancel my membership to preserve the forum because I did not come here to stir up trouble.

Good Morning Monks!  As usual I am a few pages behind...catching up (I hope)  I see there was a misunderstanding and I hope it's now corrected...I, for one, appreciate having Ramm here....I don't have to have both BFN and SM open Laughing If anyone doesn't want to read his posts...just skim on by.... 

Note to self...do not use pink again!!  Sorry Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 10, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »

Note to self...do not use pink again!!  Sorry Monks!!

Mornin' SunnyD!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: August 10, 2007, 10:27:21 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

Today it appears FOB is down.  Such a shame  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 10, 2007, 10:30:42 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

What a sad day!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: August 10, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

lol Klaas...you do have an evil side when it comes to FOB..

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: August 10, 2007, 10:38:22 AM »

ot  Is it just me or are the attacks on the Mccain family starting to sound eerily familiar...makes my stomach hurt.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: August 10, 2007, 10:39:14 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

lol Klaas...you do have an evil side when it comes to FOB..

Well FOB has become worse that RU since JR and Boucheron split.  I have no idea why they are down but it's certainly no loss.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: August 10, 2007, 10:41:16 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292859,00.html

YouTube Launches Missing-Kids Channel
Friday , August 10, 2007

YouTube has joined the hunt for missing children.

The video-sharing Web site on Friday morning launched its "Don't You Forget About Me" channel, featuring several clips seeking the whereabouts of more than 25 missing children from around the world.

YouTube, which was bought by search-engine giant Google (GOOG) last year, began the channel in conjunction with the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children and the Find Madeleine Campaign, the organization devoted to finding Madeleine McCann, the English toddler who vanished from a hotel in Portugal earlier this summer.

• Click here for YouTube's "Don't You Forget About Me" page.

The first clip on the introductory page, which plays automatically, is a message from Ernie Allen, president and CEO of ICMEC.

"Use this channel. Look at these videos of real missing children," Allen says. "If you have information, contact the appropriate law-enforcement agencies."

First lady Laura Bush and English soccer star David Beckham offer their own video testimonials in support of the channel and the effort to find Madeleine McCann.

The channel is named after the 1985 hit by Scottish band Simple Minds, which is also the audio track for the Madeleine McCann video clip.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: August 10, 2007, 10:48:37 AM »

Mornin' SunnyD!!

Good Morning!!  Hot enuf for you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: August 10, 2007, 10:49:21 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww  hee hee hee...it's the evil site still down too

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.