April 18, 2024, 07:02:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 317649 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: June 23, 2006, 10:48:56 PM »

Did I miss anything on Fox?  Have to finish catching up.  Hello, monkeys, btw!

Not sure If Jacqueline has been here, but just checked on Uncle Mike...another postponement...Day of week/dates are askew in the latest update, but here's the link:

http://www.freeunclemike.com/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2006, 10:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
HotShot - did you see my Face in the bag on page 5?

yes I did, but that would make the face really tiny.  They were zooming in so, I just dont know.  I also looked for the sole of the shoe, and did see that in the top, but not the bottom ones.  The weight bag bothers me.  Oh by the way the second piece of evidence was not a weight, I forgot who said that. "sorry about that".

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2006, 10:50:34 PM »

Klaas, no doubt in my mind, if you were to go, you would need NO map!!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: June 23, 2006, 10:54:07 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Klaas, no doubt in my mind, if you were to go, you would need NO map!!!

Laughing  Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 23, 2006, 10:56:37 PM »

I also looked for the sole of the shoe, and did see that in the top, but not the bottom ones.  The weight bag bothers me.  Oh by the way the second piece of evidence was not a weight, I forgot who said that. "sorry about that".

Joran's shoe?  Natalee was wearing brown sandal flip flops that night, wasn't she?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: June 23, 2006, 10:57:12 PM »

Be back in a few minutes..going to play a quick game of spades  Laughing  Laughing
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 23, 2006, 11:01:01 PM »

I also looked for the sole of the shoe, and did see that in the top, but not the bottom ones.  The weight bag bothers me.  Oh by the way the second piece of evidence was not a weight, I forgot who said that. "sorry about that".

Joran's shoe?  Natalee was wearing brown sandal flip flops that night, wasn't she?

yes, I dont know what color but flip flops

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: June 23, 2006, 11:02:22 PM »

I am now beginning to wonder if in fact, of Paulus' two eldest sons (assuming Lorenzo is his and his eldest), that Lorenzo just might be the really upstanding one (assuming we've been fed a bunch of bull by unseen Joran supporters), and that is why we do not hear or see him? He really had nothing to do with this after all.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 23, 2006, 11:03:28 PM »

Her flip flops were brown I believe.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 23, 2006, 11:04:46 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
As far as the pics (on page 4).  I don't see "the body" images either...but the top photo (the smaller one with the shot of the bag in the well) could have the sole of a shoe in the bottom right of the plastic. This would be the head area (I think) that other people are visualizing.

I see what you mean ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: June 23, 2006, 11:06:58 PM »

Night all....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 23, 2006, 11:07:27 PM »

Natalee Holloway was last seen wearing a blue, denim mini-skirt; a multi-colored halter top; and black flip-flop sandals

http://tinyurl.com/hm3w7      FBI
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: June 23, 2006, 11:10:26 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Natalee Holloway was last seen wearing a blue, denim mini-skirt; a multi-colored halter top; and black flip-flop sandals

http://tinyurl.com/hm3w7      FBI

Oops! You're right! I just went to the FBI site~ Thanks! Very Happy
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: June 23, 2006, 11:18:53 PM »

Hi y'all

Glad to see everyone at home again...and...thank you Tom for all your hard work & sacrifice to get us there!

If someone wouldnt mind answering please....in the bag that some see a body in...it seems so small..so are y'all saying that it is not whole?  that is a very disturbing thought so I hope not....I personally can not make out anything.

Did the person who took these videos stage them or take actual footage?  I understood it was actual footage during the rock painting ...but what about this part?

Thanks to whoever cares to answer
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: June 23, 2006, 11:21:35 PM »

FINGERPRINTS ON THE WEIGHTS?

Last night after we heard about the weights, we were speculating on whether the weights would hold fngerprints after being in the water for a year. I did some reserach on it and it doesn't sound very likely.

How long do fingerprints last on evidence?  Fingerprints on paper, cardboard and unfinished wood can last for up to forty years (per actual casework histories) unless exposed to water (and contaminate transfer prints can even then sometimes persist).  Fingerprints on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, metal and glass can last for many years if not exposed to water and if left undisturbed.

http://onin.com/fp/lpfaq.html#what_kinds_of_evidence
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 23, 2006, 11:22:58 PM »

Hello monkeys.

Klaas, great pics on FP.  Is it possible to put the route taken on the aru-bay photos on that map in a different color?  It's easy to follow in the photos, but not so easy on the map.  Maybe when the rest of the forum goes up?  TIA.

tidy

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: June 23, 2006, 11:23:44 PM »

PS, has anyone heard how Nonesuche and Mr. Nonesuch are doing?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: June 23, 2006, 11:24:10 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Hello monkeys.

Klaas, great pics on FP.  Is it possible to put the route taken on the aru-bay photos on that map in a different color?  It's easy to follow in the photos, but not so easy on the map.  Maybe when the rest of the forum goes up?  TIA.

tidy

Sure, I'll work on that.  I may need to get another satellite shot that takes in a larger area.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #198 on: June 23, 2006, 11:28:08 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  I don't remember if you had all/most of "your" maps posted when you were recently doing stickys?  Maybe it would take up too much bandwidth to post them all though.

Anyway, good night.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: June 23, 2006, 11:29:52 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Thanks Klaas!  I don't remember if you had all/most of "your" maps posted when you were recently doing stickys?  Maybe it would take up too much bandwidth to post them all though.

Anyway, good night.

Tom is going to get the threads back, I'm sure of it.  It won't be a problem to post most of the maps when the site gets back to normal.  It's bare bones right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.