April 16, 2024, 04:55:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 316360 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: June 24, 2006, 01:19:02 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Continuing the theme from the FP all day...... I think we have ALL the pertinent proof right in front of us. I know many of you doubt what our FBI knows and have been doing in this case. I may be totally wrong ... but I am more and more confident that this case is about to explode with answers!
This case is much deeper than we all can imagine. International relations and on-going cooperative intelligence activities are playing a role in how this plays out. The FBI will comment ONLY at the appropriate time.  I just feel that this will be something completely amazing when it finally can be told.
I'm ready to be ridiculed!!!  Embarassed   Shocked   Rolling Eyes

I'm not going to ridicule you. I think the depth of the corruption and coverup will be astounding when it is revealed.  I also believe there is much more evidence and witness statements we haven't heard about.  It seems to me that the only results of evidence we have heard about is unusable evidence and that is why we are told.  Positive evidence (usuable for trial) is kept secretive so as to maintain its integrity.  I read that one of the reasons the Dutch use this legal system is to protect the integrity of the investigation which protects the integrity of the prosecutors case. I think they have circumstantial evidence, but they need that one dammin piece of evidence since there is no body. I've been told by a source very close to this case that the tip of the iceberg has been verified and they are beginning to delve into the rather large iceberg below.  They could blow it out of the water right now and many would be shocked, but they want to probe it as deep as they can first.  Sounds exciting and frightening at the same time.  I just hope that when the case blows open, that Natalee's loved ones don't get hit with flying scrapnel.  The truth is bound to be very shocking to some and disappointing to others.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 24, 2006, 01:27:29 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hi Sun,

You are one of the best "out of the box" thinkers on the board. Your scenario is plausible. But do you think Deepak would leave his beloved car with Joran?

The baby kitten is doing well. I already lost her three times today inside the apartment! Panic.

With Love

Thank you, Louise.  I think Deepak might do it for the money or b/c he is beholden to Joran for something.  IOW, Joran's holding something over Deepak controlling him.  

It is scary when you can't find the little guys.  I couldn't find one of my dogs last night after the workmen were in & out of the house all day. I was getting ready to get dressed and go hunt outside for her when she finally showed up from hiding under the dresser.   I'm glad you found your baby and that I found mine too.  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 24, 2006, 01:47:05 AM »

Goodnight all  - hopefully the forum will be back to normal tomorrow.   Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 24, 2006, 01:49:56 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Goodnight all  - hopefully the forum will be back to normal tomorrow.   Laughing

Goodnight Klaas.  Finally I'm up to say goodnight to you.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 24, 2006, 01:52:53 AM »

nite all too!

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: June 24, 2006, 01:53:47 AM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
nite all too!

Goodnight whytegirl.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: June 24, 2006, 01:56:52 AM »

G'nite all.  Rest well with pleasant dreams.   Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: June 24, 2006, 02:18:15 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/eumey

Crime and Punishment Poll results as of 6/24/2006am

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: June 24, 2006, 02:39:08 AM »

Joran Driving Depak's car

On TV when this case first started I thought Mr. Croes who paid the money to find info on where Joran lived, also said that the informers told him that Joran drives that car a lot. "Oh that Joran's car" IMO to me it means he is seen driving it too. I thought I had gotten the impression then that he drive a lot when underage.

Things get fuzzy in this case... just trying to remember.

Thanks everyone for all your hard work keeping this site together!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #249 on: June 24, 2006, 02:40:17 AM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Weight1.jpg

Take a look at this pic of the weight. Just so everyone knows, this is what I did after I cropped: I "auto contrasted, auto colored, and sharpened entire picture." Then I sharpened the three "highlights on the object ( white reflections) the same amount. The upper "white highlight" looks like a word to me. Anybody else's opinion?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 24, 2006, 02:41:31 AM »

Sorry... it was to read "drove"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #251 on: June 24, 2006, 02:42:16 AM »

Sorry! I didn't even say HI!!!! I was back reading and just saw the weight pictures.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: June 24, 2006, 04:02:54 AM »

I heard over and over, from Beth, that the flip flops were brown. I specifically noted that because I would never wear brown flip flops with that outfit.

I heard the same thing Louise - I was surprised to see the FBI site says black.

Just an FYI,  really popular sandal these teens wear is called the Rainbow sandal and they do come in brown only, so I tend to believe Beth likely were referring to those. Kids wear them with anything, just a really popular sandal. Where did the FBI say black? I"m so out of it, been so busy with doctors this week.

Tidy- I owe you email, I am woefully behind but he's holding his own. His bloodwork looked much better than he does, but post 4 IV's Friday afternoon of supplements we're hopeful he can just hold out thru one more week of radiation. Thank you for asking and caring.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 24, 2006, 07:03:43 AM »

BonDia  June 23, 2006
Warning!  Picture of a corpse on the front page

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/23/A-23-06-2006.pdf
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/23/B-23-06-2006.pdf
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/23/C-23-06-2006.pdf

Papiamentu Translator:
http://www.donamaro.nl/papiamentu/

Diario   June 23, 2006
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/frontpage/index.html

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: June 24, 2006, 07:14:38 AM »

Did the Columbian guy plant the evidence of the weights and then tell the polis the beach story so that he could collect the reward money?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: June 24, 2006, 08:28:19 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I heard over and over, from Beth, that the flip flops were brown. I specifically noted that because I would never wear brown flip flops with that outfit.

I heard the same thing Louise - I was surprised to see the FBI site says black.

Just an FYI,  really popular sandal these teens wear is called the Rainbow sandal and they do come in brown only, so I tend to believe Beth likely were referring to those. Kids wear them with anything, just a really popular sandal. Where did the FBI say black? I"m so out of it, been so busy with doctors this week.

Tidy- I owe you email, I am woefully behind but he's holding his own. His bloodwork looked much better than he does, but post 4 IV's Friday afternoon of supplements we're hopeful he can just hold out thru one more week of radiation. Thank you for asking and caring.....

None
Hope all is well.  See FBI quote and link:

Natalee Holloway was last seen wearing a blue, denim mini-skirt; a multi-colored halter top; and black flip-flop sandals

http://tinyurl.com/hm3w7
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 24, 2006, 08:32:07 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Did the Columbian guy plant the evidence of the weights and then tell the polis the beach story so that he could collect the reward money?

I thought of that too.  If the weight is a sandbag, like the Chicago video...that was filmed in June 2005.....another mystery..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 24, 2006, 08:41:55 AM »

This is why I have doubts about this guy Leslie.  But then again I think his story would have to stick.  Didn't JQK say he signed a contract for the reward money.  If this guy does not identify Joran as the guy he saw that night with Natalee then this is a scam.  I just don't trust anything coming out of Aruba.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: June 24, 2006, 08:57:12 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Since the pictures have been removed...this must be him.  His only friend is Lilly...and Lilly has a friend called Daniiii e choller. hmmmmm...

She also has a friend named Marten.   Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: June 24, 2006, 08:57:14 AM »

Quote from: "San"

This is why I have doubts about this guy Leslie.  But then again I think his story would have to stick.  Didn't JQK say he signed a contract for the reward money.  If this guy does not identify Joran as the guy he saw that night with Natalee then this is a scam.  I just don't trust anything coming out of Aruba.

I think it's odd, he hung out long enough to see the swim out and return but not to get the plate number...unless he actually did get it and we don't know.  I think he would have called in an anonymous tip long ago....then again, maybe he did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.