April 26, 2024, 03:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 321407 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »

My condolences to both of you. Sad

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2006, 10:49:19 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Joran Driving Depak's car

On TV when this case first started I thought Mr. Croes who paid the money to find info on where Joran lived, also said that the informers told him that Joran drives that car a lot. "Oh that Joran's car" IMO to me it means he is seen driving it too. I thought I had gotten the impression then that he drive a lot when underage.

This makes sense to me. That statement/question always bothered me.  Why would he obey that law when he has such disregard for the rest of them?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2006, 10:51:51 AM »

I see that were back up and thats good..  Anything on the case for this weekend?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2006, 10:55:39 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I see that were back up and thats good..  Anything on the case for this weekend?

Kimberly on The Lineup with have something on the case this evening at 9pm eastern time.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2006, 10:55:55 AM »

Kimberley G might have a good show tonight.  I think she has Beth, Dave, JQK, Art  Wood and Jossy Mansur lined up for The LineUp.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: June 24, 2006, 10:57:11 AM »

ooops, I must have been posting at the same time as Klaas.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2006, 10:59:18 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
The other site said ovarian cancer.

that's what my Momma dies of..she was only 49..it's awful..usually EVERYWHERE by the time they find it. She was finally diagnosed a week and a half before she passed..by then it was too late to do anything. 4th of July will be 13 years..still seems like yesturday, and still hurts as bad..that's why I can't even fathom Beth's pain!! In conceivable to me.

I'm so sorry ldstlou about your Mom.  Mine died at age 49 too, but from a different kind of cancer, and that was almost 30 years ago.  I was quite young when she passed.

Thanks!! I was young..28 but my siblings were quite younger..baby was 18 and just graduated. We are all ok now. Just still get sad she never knew my son!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "IBE"
Joran Driving Depak's car

On TV when this case first started I thought Mr. Croes who paid the money to find info on where Joran lived, also said that the informers told him that Joran drives that car a lot. "Oh that Joran's car" IMO to me it means he is seen driving it too. I thought I had gotten the impression then that he drive a lot when underage.

This makes sense to me. That statement/question always bothered me.  Why would he obey that law when he has such disregard for the rest of them?

Exactly.  He laughs at he law.  He knows he has Van der Straaten right in his back pocket if he got stopped by the police.

When he was on either the Greta or Chris Coumo interview notice how quickly he mentioned he didn't drive.  That was to discredit the gardner or anyone else seeing drive.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:59 AM »

Kimberley G might have a good show tonight.  I think she has Beth, Dave, JQK, Art  Wood and Jossy Mansur lined up for The LineUp.

well...better get over to my rehab project so I can be home to watch the show!! Body still aches from yesturday though!! So sore!! Positive side is I lost 5lbs last week working on the house!! WOOHOO!! See you all this evening!!

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #289 on: June 24, 2006, 11:02:04 AM »

Why  don't  more folks use an  E-Mail addy so that if we do want to ask a question we can write them ?
  and why dont more SM tell a little more about themselves  such as what aera they live in or are from so that we could get a more personal view of them ? (sorry my H is still acting up again .
  Jerry from Ohio and isnt afraid to say it  LOL   Shocked  

I never really had any use for the PMs because I use my email address.  I guess it would be good because if people don't want to give their personal email address out they could use PMs.[/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: June 24, 2006, 11:04:33 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Why  don't  more folks use an  E-Mail addy so that if we do want to ask a question we can write them ?
  and why dont more SM tell a little more about themselves  such as what aera they live in or are from so that we could get a more personal view of them ? (sorry my H is still acting up again .

I never really had any use for the PMs because I use my email address.  I guess it would be good because if people don't want to give their personal email address out they could use PMs.
[/quote]

Jerry from Ohio, I am Lisa from Ohio. Born in Steubenville, raised in Columbus and moved to St Louis 7 years ago. Good to see a fellow Buckeye!! GO BUCKS!! Am I allowed to say sc__ the Blue?!  Surprised  Laughing

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: June 24, 2006, 11:05:24 AM »

Will miss the Line Up tonight due to a wedding reception, and will hope that tidbits are posted here,when we return.  Confused the weekend edition last night when I asked if anything was on Fox....

Good morning, all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 24, 2006, 11:06:15 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Will miss the Line Up tonight due to a wedding reception, and will hope that tidbits are posted here,when we return.  Confused the weekend edition last night when I asked if anything was on Fox....

Good morning, all.

I think it repeats at midnight, just in case you want to catch it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 24, 2006, 11:08:20 AM »

I never really had any use for the PMs because I use my email address.  I guess it would be good because if people don't want to give their personal email address out they could use PMs.
[/quote]

There are too many nuts out there that read this board and I don't want to hear from any of them in my email.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 24, 2006, 11:08:26 AM »

That sounds like a good line up for tonight.. Everyone take care, I have to do some stuff.. Work seems to know when I want play and tries to make it hard..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: June 24, 2006, 11:10:07 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Good morning, all.

Hi 2NJSons,

Depending on how I'm feeling I will transcribe what I can but I can't promise you.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:38 AM »

Thanks, Klaasend.  The rerun may be perfect timing, for the reception should be over at 11pm, here, and we should be home, hopefully by midnight, unless family lingers at the restaurant.  (Now, isn't that a horrific run-on sentence?!)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 24, 2006, 11:12:11 AM »

Morning monks...

I saw where Patsy Ramsey and Aaron Spelling died...Maybe Patsey will finally know what happened to sweet Jon Benet  Crying or Very sad

I've already got the Line Up programmed on my DVR  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: June 24, 2006, 11:14:48 AM »

Hi, San...no worries if you can't do it.  I'm sure I'll survive on comments in the forum, otherwise.  

Thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: June 24, 2006, 11:15:32 AM »

There are too many nuts out there that read this board and I don't want to hear from any of them in my email.[/quote]
Unfortunately, it is never a good idea to expose your e-mail address in a public forum. There are actually robots that scan forums that pick-up random addys to send you spam/spyware etc. That's why PMs are preferable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.