April 19, 2024, 07:59:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 317875 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 24, 2006, 12:24:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Last night I think it was Tidycat that was looking for the satellite view of the aru-bay pond video and the routes it took.  The satellite view has to be a large picture so I put it in a separate thead so it won't blow the margins here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=3

Hope that helps people get an idea of where they were taking the video.

Very Happy Good Morning All!

Klass: Thank you so much! That makes it clear to me for the first time!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: June 24, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »

I've not been on much this week so I don't have much news.  I think Beth is going to be on Kimberly's show tonight.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: June 24, 2006, 12:39:44 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
I've not been on much this week so I don't have much news.  I think Beth is going to be on Kimberly's show tonight.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That is correct.  Beth will be on and I believe Dave and Skeeters via phone.  Kimberly is on FOX at 9pm eastern.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: June 24, 2006, 12:43:19 PM »

Justinsmom, it could be from you typing.  I have had a sore wrist before from being on the computer too much.  Ibuprofen is good to take.  If it is from the computer it should get better in a few days.  If it doesn't you might want to have it checked out.

I get alot of shoulder / hand distress from mousing and keying at work.
At home too. I am going to go and look at some technology for home..
I want a hand held remote mousie possibly laser so I can just not use a conventional mouse.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 24, 2006, 12:52:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Justinsmom, it could be from you typing.  I have had a sore wrist before from being on the computer too much.  Ibuprofen is good to take.  If it is from the computer it should get better in a few days.  If it doesn't you might want to have it checked out.

I get alot of shoulder / hand distress from mousing and keying at work.
At home too. I am going to go and look at some technology for home..
I want a hand held remote mousie possibly laser so I can just not use a conventional mouse.

FYI - regarding the mouse.

I have very small hands and have always had problems using normal size mouses.  What I've done to solve my problem is go to a laptop mouse.  It's a small, child sized optical mouse with a cord, the one I use is a Fellowes.  Works perfect for me.  I'm on the computer all the time and have no problems with my hands.  Now if I can just figure out a way to solve my neck problem, lololol.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2006, 01:00:43 PM »

There is an article on the front page of Bondia from 6/23/2006 regarding a body that was found - WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO.

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/23/A-23-06-2006.pdf

Here is a short summation of the article from Easywriter's friend:

Yes it is. It's about the body of a woman in advance state of decomposition.

The authorities of Aruba arrested a man who tried to gain access to the island illegally. he told the police that he was part of a group of 8 persons trying to get to Aruba by sea.This has led the police to believe the body of the woman may be one of the 8 persons in the gorup of illegals trying to get to Aruba.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2006, 01:03:37 PM »

G'day Monkeys..

Have developed a summer cold or something.. Head feels kinda like a large Pumpkin  sitting on my shoulders Shocked  Crying or Very sad

Klaasend
I guess the smaller size mouse makes it easier for you to have multiple mice,  keyboards and monitors on the tables around you too Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
G'day Monkeys..

Have developed a summer cold or something.. Head feels kinda like a large Pumpkin  sitting on my shoulders Shocked  Crying or Very sad

Klaasend
I guess the smaller size mouse makes it easier for you to have multiple mice,  keyboards and monitors on the tables around you too Wink

Laughing  Laughing How did you know I have my PC and laptop set up side by side??
Hope you get over that summer cold quick.  Get some of those zinc lozenges they help.  Also, I find the zycam zinc nose spray really helps shorten the durration of the cold.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2006, 01:12:12 PM »

G'day Monkeys..

Klaasend

Laughing  Laughing How did you know I have my PC and laptop set up side by side??
Hope you get over that summer cold quick.  Get some of those zinc lozenges they help.  Also, I find the zycam zinc nose spray really helps shorten the durration of the cold.

Will get some Zycam today... have used it before  thanks for reminding me  Confused

Need make the effort to get some stuff done  no matter what..

SeeYaaaaByeeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »

G'day Monkeys..

Klaasend

My Granddaughter has a baby mouse. But, you still have to move the mouseball. My SIL is a techno person and he reads about new stuff all the time. Like ( it's in development ) the laser keyboard. It's about the size of a pen with a flat bottom. You stand it up on your desk and turn it on and the keyboard is projected on to the desk or surface. WOW.
The new tech stuff I just read about that is available from Kodak ( $ 150.00 ) is a frame where you put your camera memory card ? or a USB mem card and you can do a slideshow or just leave it on the one pix.  I guess it's like a mini PC screen.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: June 24, 2006, 01:18:33 PM »

Anyone other than me think the body of the woman needs to be DNA tested by someone other than Aruba?

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: June 24, 2006, 01:18:35 PM »

That is correct.  Beth will be on and I believe Dave and Skeeters via phone.  Kimberly is on FOX at 9pm eastern.

Jossy is going to be on with Beth and Dave....You got mail Klaas

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: June 24, 2006, 01:20:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
G'day Monkeys..

Klaasend

My Granddaughter has a baby mouse. But, you still have to move the mouseball. My SIL is a techno person and he reads about new stuff all the time. Like ( it's in development ) the laser keyboard. It's about the size of a pen with a flat bottom. You stand it up on your desk and turn it on and the keyboard is projected on to the desk or surface. WOW.
The new tech stuff I just read about that is available from Kodak ( $ 150.00 ) is a frame where you put your camera memory card ? or a USB mem card and you can do a slideshow or just leave it on the one pix.  I guess it's like a mini PC screen.

I saw that demonstrated on TV, yes big WOW.  

Regarding your grandaughters mouse and the mouseball.  Mine is optical so there is no ball.  I would never use anything but an optical.  I had a cordless optical but I went through batteries too fast  Laughing
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: June 24, 2006, 01:25:45 PM »

Please allow me a moment to brag.  I have talked to some of y'all about my "adopted" son who I treat like my own child.  He just graduated from high school this year with my youngest daughter.  He has a full scholarship to college to play football and basketball!  But the new news is that he was invited to play in our states all star football game and it was last night.  He caught a pass and scored a 57 yard touchdown (longest and only one of two in the game) and was named offensive most valuable player.  He is beside himself with joy!  I am very proud of him.  He will be 2 and 1/2 hours away from me next year but I have promised to keep sending money and Skittles to him. (My desk drawer at school always had a stash of Skittles and gummy worms in it!)  Will also be attending college football games!  Thanks for letting me brag as I am very proud that he has used his abilities to better himself and not wind up on the streets like so many of his peers! Very Happy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: June 24, 2006, 01:29:30 PM »

FYI - regarding the mouse.

I have very small hands and have always had problems using normal size mouses.  What I've done to solve my problem is go to a laptop mouse.  It's a small, child sized optical mouse with a cord, the one I use is a Fellowes.  Works perfect for me.  I'm on the computer all the time and have no problems with my hands.  Now if I can just figure out a way to solve my neck problem, lololol.

Klaas, how about the chair you use.  Is it comfortable.  Do you have good support?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: June 24, 2006, 01:29:36 PM »

There is an article on the front page of Bondia from 6/23/2006 regarding a body that was found - WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO.

The authorities of Aruba arrested a man who tried to gain access to the island illegally. he told the police that he was part of a group of 8 persons trying to get to Aruba by sea.This has led the police to believe the body of the woman may be one of the 8 persons in the gorup of illegals trying to get to Aruba.

((edit - I didn't want to post it in the forum because it's so graphic))

Notice she also has one of those bracelets on for drinking maybe?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 24, 2006, 01:30:43 PM »

Please allow me a moment to brag.  I have talked to some of y'all about my "adopted" son who I treat like my own child.  He just graduated from high school this year with my youngest daughter.  He has a full scholarship to college to play football and basketball!  But the new news is that he was invited to play in our states all star football game and it was last night.  He caught a pass and scored a 57 yard touchdown (longest and only one of two in the game) and was named offensive most valuable player.  He is beside himself with joy!  I am very proud of him.  He will be 2 and 1/2 hours away from me next year but I have promised to keep sending money and Skittles to him. (My desk drawer at school always had a stash of Skittles and gummy worms in it!)  Will also be attending college football games!  Thanks for letting me brag as I am very proud that he has used his abilities to better himself and not wind up on the streets like so many of his peers! Very Happy

Wow - you must be so proud of your adopted son!!  It's wonderful that he is so good in sports.  I believe that sports keeps alot of the kids out of trouble and teaches disapline.  Great news!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: June 24, 2006, 01:32:24 PM »

OK, off to do housework

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: June 24, 2006, 01:32:52 PM »

barf!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: June 24, 2006, 01:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

((edit - I didn't want to post it in the forum because it's so graphic))

Notice she also has one of those bracelets on for drinking maybe?

I'll capture just the wrist and enlarge it.  Sorry, but I didn't want the entire photo posted because it's so graphic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.