April 19, 2024, 09:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 318089 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 24, 2006, 01:33:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "oldfart"
G'day Monkeys..

Have developed a summer cold or something.. Head feels kinda like a large Pumpkin  sitting on my shoulders Shocked  Crying or Very sad

Klaasend
I guess the smaller size mouse makes it easier for you to have multiple mice,  keyboards and monitors on the tables around you too Wink

Laughing  Laughing How did you know I have my PC and laptop set up side by side??
Hope you get over that summer cold quick.  Get some of those zinc lozenges they help.  Also, I find the zycam zinc nose spray really helps shorten the durration of the cold.

My Granddaughter has a baby mouse. But, you still have to move the mouseball. My SIL is a techno person and he reads about new stuff all the time. Like ( it's in development ) the laser keyboard. It's about the size of a pen with a flat bottom. You stand it up on your desk and turn it on and the keyboard is projected on to the desk or surface. WOW.
The new tech stuff I just read about that is available from Kodak ( $ 150.00 ) is a frame where you put your camera memory card ? or a USB mem card and you can do a slideshow or just leave it on the one pix.  I guess it's like a mini PC screen.

I saw that demonstrated on TV, yes big WOW.  

Regarding your grandaughters mouse and the mouseball.  Mine is optical so there is no ball.  I would never use anything but an optical.  I had a cordless optical but I went through batteries too fast  Laughing

We have optical ones at work. New Dell flatscreen set ups for all !
There are 400 + so they must have go a bulk order discount !
I just know they have the stuff I want somewhere. I bought a roll up waterproof keyboard in the US at some techie store b/c it was neat. But wound up by giving it to SIL for the kiddie. She can now spill all she wants. And her gooey fingered friends aren't going to gum up her keyboard.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 24, 2006, 01:34:09 PM »

casa~ Congrats on your "adopted" son!

Hotshot~ Very good catch on that "bracelet". Hmmmm. Wonder how she accomplished going to an establisment while drowning on her way to Aruba? The same way Natalee buried hersel (twice)?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: June 24, 2006, 01:35:21 PM »

Glad I saved that pic before ya (rightfully) edited it, Klaas!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 24, 2006, 01:36:56 PM »

How old is that corpse?  Weeks?  Was it just in a pile of trash?  How do things like this go unnoticed on such a small island?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: June 24, 2006, 01:37:21 PM »

That really was sort of graphic!  You are right Klaasend I think sports has probably saved many kids from going down the wrong road.  It's a shame that we can't keep them all on the straight and narrow.  I think he really has the potential to play beyond college.  He is such an athlete!  He even ran track and is fast.  He was recruited by several colleges.  I just told him to remember me when he was rich and famous!  haha
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 24, 2006, 01:38:28 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
casa~ Congrats on your "adopted" son!

Hotshot~ Very good catch on that "bracelet". Hmmmm. Wonder how she accomplished going to an establisment while drowning on her way to Aruba? The same way Natalee buried hersel (twice)?

Only on Aruba do these things happen, eh ?
Aruba is in the anti logic universe. No other explanation. Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 24, 2006, 01:38:49 PM »

Quote from: "San"

FYI - regarding the mouse.

I have very small hands and have always had problems using normal size mouses.  What I've done to solve my problem is go to a laptop mouse.  It's a small, child sized optical mouse with a cord, the one I use is a Fellowes.  Works perfect for me.  I'm on the computer all the time and have no problems with my hands.  Now if I can just figure out a way to solve my neck problem, lololol.

Klaas, how about the chair you use.  Is it comfortable.  Do you have good support?

I can't find a chair I'm comfortable in and I don't want to spend $300 on one either.  The one I'm using is OK but short people always have a problem.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 24, 2006, 01:39:39 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
There is an article on the front page of Bondia from 6/23/2006 regarding a body that was found - WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO.

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/23/A-23-06-2006.pdf

Here is a short summation of the article from Easywriter's friend:

Yes it is. It's about the body of a woman in advance state of decomposition.

The authorities of Aruba arrested a man who tried to gain access to the island illegally. he told the police that he was part of a group of 8 persons trying to get to Aruba by sea.This has led the police to believe the body of the woman may be one of the 8 persons in the gorup of illegals trying to get to Aruba.

((edit - I didn't want to post it in the forum because it's so graphic))

Notice she also has one of those bracelets on for drinking maybe?

Arm with bracelet:

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: June 24, 2006, 01:41:42 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
How old is that corpse?  Weeks?  Was it just in a pile of trash?  How do things like this go unnoticed on such a small island?

Yes, why is it in a pile of garbage? If we are to believe that she washed up on shore, then are the beaches that littered? Or does Aruba just throw corpses in with refuse? Bodies seem to show up in the oddest places there.

That red "bracelet"~ is it actually one or where her flesh was cut into by something with which she was bound?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 24, 2006, 01:44:24 PM »

The blackened areas on her back would seem to indicate that soon after death, she was in a prone position long enough for her blood to pool there.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: June 24, 2006, 01:46:29 PM »

Easy - from the source-  the new witness DID find a condom on the spot.  It is a rumor about him being involved in the disposal.  The story of the Columbian child being found prior to Natalee is an "unconfirmed report so far."
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 24, 2006, 01:46:55 PM »

I can't make much out of the wrist area.  There is so much discoloration.  Does she have clothes on?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: June 24, 2006, 01:47:21 PM »

I can't make much out of the wrist area.  There is so much discoloration.  Does she have clothes on?

No clothes on.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 24, 2006, 01:49:43 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Easy - from the source-  the new witness DID find a condom on the spot.  It is a rumor about him being involved in the disposal.  The story of the Columbian child being found prior to Natalee is an "unconfirmed report so far."

People are still researching the events at the rock scene and more answers should be forthcoming next week.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: June 24, 2006, 01:51:01 PM »

No clothes on.

Sort of looks like we have another mystery in Aruba, doesn't it?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: June 24, 2006, 01:51:55 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
The blackened areas on her back would seem to indicate that soon after death, she was in a prone position long enough for her blood to pool there.

Or semi-sitting, rather. How odd.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 24, 2006, 01:54:03 PM »

I can't find a chair I'm comfortable in and I don't want to spend $300 on one either.  The one I'm using is OK but short people always have a problem.  Laughing

Suggestion - get one of those rubbermaid steps to prop your feet on.  If that is too much, you can use an old coke crate, or one of those stackable step exercise blocks.  It really helps short people avoid some back strain.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 24, 2006, 01:54:20 PM »

No clothes on.

The sharks must have eaten her clothing. Either that, or she was a nudist.

The red area appears sunken. Bracelet with flesh swelled around it or ligature mark?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 24, 2006, 01:54:23 PM »

Anyone got a feel about her age?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: June 24, 2006, 01:55:15 PM »

I got what you're saying.  I just ordered a new chair for myself and I'm waiting for it to come.  I hate the chair I'm using right now because it is incomfortable and I need all the support I can get.  I'm 5.8 I don't have your problem Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.