April 19, 2024, 09:42:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 318091 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 24, 2006, 01:57:56 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anyone got a feel about her age?

Not sure, Easy. I did note that the muscles her upper arm are well defined. Whether that is from "shrinkage" of the surrounding tissue or someone who was fit, I can't tell. I am not a pathologist nor do I play one on TV. I also did not spend the night in a Holiday Inn Express.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 24, 2006, 01:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
The blackened areas on her back would seem to indicate that soon after death, she was in a prone position long enough for her blood to pool there.

Or semi-sitting, rather. How odd.
Drowning would not do that, would it ?
The no clothes ? I only looked briefly, but that body is in pretty good shape. Wouldn't clothes or remnants of be there if she went in the water with clothes on / even underwear ?
Glad that Easy is on the job in regards to the vids.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 24, 2006, 01:58:13 PM »

casa~ Congrats on your "adopted" son!

Hotshot~ Very good catch on that "bracelet". Hmmmm. Wonder how she accomplished going to an establisment while drowning on her way to Aruba? The same way Natalee buried hersel (twice)?

Hotshot: Yes...great catch!

Justin's: Good question!

Casa: That's wonderful!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: June 24, 2006, 01:59:23 PM »

Hi, Ono! How ya be?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: June 24, 2006, 01:59:38 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
How old is that corpse?  Weeks?  Was it just in a pile of trash?  How do things like this go unnoticed on such a small island?

God only knows ~ That place is weird.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 24, 2006, 02:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"

I can't find a chair I'm comfortable in and I don't want to spend $300 on one either.  The one I'm using is OK but short people always have a problem.  Laughing

I got what you're saying.  I just ordered a new chair for myself and I'm waiting for it to come.  I hate the chair I'm using right now because it is incomfortable and I need all the support I can get.  I'm 5.8 I don't have your problem Very Happy

Klaas - I had soooooo much trouble finding a comfortable place to sit and type. Since I use a laptop, I got a little "desk" meant for people to use in bed. Now I just lie on the bed with my feet stretched out and type away.

That's why I always have to sign off SM whenever hubby is ready to go to sleep. Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 24, 2006, 02:03:09 PM »

Morning monkeys.  That's a strange pic of a corpse.  There are even white lines above and below that "bracelet" mark.  This looks more like ligature marks to me.  The discoloration on back and buttocks looks like she laid on her back during and after death.  Can anyone discern the round object to her immediate right about the stomach area?  What is that?  There is a little green bottle standing on the rock next to her, like a little travel shampoo sized bottle.  Very odd.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 24, 2006, 02:03:29 PM »

Hi, Ono! How ya be?

Very Happy Hey Ono! Just fine thank you! How's everything with you today?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: June 24, 2006, 02:04:21 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Hi, Ono! How ya be?

Very Happy Hey Ono! Just fine thank you! How's everything with you today?

Oops! I meant "Hey Justin's!" HAHAHAHA!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 24, 2006, 02:09:38 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I can't find a chair I'm comfortable in and I don't want to spend $300 on one either.  The one I'm using is OK but short people always have a problem.  Laughing

I got what you're saying.  I just ordered a new chair for myself and I'm waiting for it to come.  I hate the chair I'm using right now because it is incomfortable and I need all the support I can get.  I'm 5.8 I don't have your problem Very Happy

Klaas - I had soooooo much trouble finding a comfortable place to sit and type. Since I use a laptop, I got a little "desk" meant for people to use in bed. Now I just lie on the bed with my feet stretched out and type away.

That's why I always have to sign off SM whenever hubby is ready to go to sleep. Laughing

BT, you and I share the same problem.  People don't understand how uncomfortable it is for your feet to never touch the ground while sitting, LOLOLOL.   What I've done that has helped, is put a footstool in front of my chair to rest my feet on so my legs aren't just dangling  Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: June 24, 2006, 02:14:02 PM »

I blew up the pic and clarified it some.  It looks like she is lying amongst rocks and timbers, like raft logs.  Her hand is outstretched on the timber or log to the top center of the pic.  There are clothes around her--looks like a pair of blue jeans or denim near her leg and fabric to the right of her arm.  It does look as if it might be a "shipwreck" type of scene where someone on a boat or raft washed ashore and the pieces of the raft and their belongings are scattered about.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: June 24, 2006, 02:16:09 PM »

I'm also very short and have trouble with sitting at the computer on a standard office chair.  I purchased a little stool at a garage sale that I was told was a "nursing" stool.  It's wooden and the top has ridges across it.  The stool is a few inches lower in front than in back.  I put my feet on it and it is just perfect!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 24, 2006, 02:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Klaas, if you are here, I was wondering where you play spades. I have been playing in msn zone classic spades for years now, and they decided to revamp their site so all of the teams/leagues/ladders players have found new sites to call home.

Best site for online games IMO is Pogo.
http://tinyurl.com/k7ylw

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 24, 2006, 02:47:42 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Quote from: San
Quote from: klaasend

FYI - regarding the mouse.

I have very small hands and have always had problems using normal size mouses.  What I've done to solve my problem is go to a laptop mouse.  It's a small, child sized optical mouse with a cord, the one I use is a Fellowes.  Works perfect for me.  I'm on the computer all the time and have no problems with my hands.  Now if I can just figure out a way to solve my neck problem, lololol.

Klaas, how about the chair you use.  Is it comfortable.  Do you have good support?

I can't find a chair I'm comfortable in and I don't want to spend $300 on one either.  The one I'm using is OK but short people always have a problem.  :lol:

Unoh, ya'll don't probably don't want to know, I do all my computer work from a recliner with laptop using a usb trackball.

I've been computing most all my waking hours for 15 yrs or more and dearly love my trackball.

Oh, yeah, also gone thru a couple of recliners as well.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: June 24, 2006, 02:53:06 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

FYI - regarding the mouse.

I have very small hands and have always had problems using normal size mouses.  What I've done to solve my problem is go to a laptop mouse.  It's a small, child sized optical mouse with a cord, the one I use is a Fellowes.  Works perfect for me.  I'm on the computer all the time and have no problems with my hands.  Now if I can just figure out a way to solve my neck problem, lololol.

Klaas, how about the chair you use.  Is it comfortable.  Do you have good support?

Unoh, ya'll don't probably don't want to know, I do all my computer work from a recliner with laptop using a usb trackball.

I've been computing most all my waking hours for 15 yrs or more and dearly love my trackball.

Oh, yeah, also gone thru a couple of recliners as well.

Looks like I gotta update the profile to get BBCode to work eh?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 24, 2006, 03:00:02 PM »

The profiles don't seem to be adding anyone's avatar, so you might save your time and wait on Tom to get this back up to speed.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 24, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »

BT girl - I was watching Rebecca's Garden today and she was talking about how some types of bats eat scorpions. She suggested that people make wooden bat houses, and put them up at least 15 ft from the ground and facing in a S to SW direction.    Shocked  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 24, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Quote from: "Shell"
Klaas, if you are here, I was wondering where you play spades. I have been playing in msn zone classic spades for years now, and they decided to revamp their site so all of the teams/leagues/ladders players have found new sites to call home.

Best site for online games IMO is Pogo.
http://tinyurl.com/k7ylw

I actually play at Hardwood Spades.  I grew tired of Pogo a long time ago.  

http://www.hardwoodspades.com/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 24, 2006, 03:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
The profiles don't seem to be adding anyone's avatar, so you might save your time and wait on Tom to get this back up to speed.

AZLady - That's correct.  Avatars are not working right now for anyone.  Tom is working on getting that part fixed.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: June 24, 2006, 04:31:28 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
BT girl - I was watching Rebecca's Garden today and she was talking about how some types of bats eat scorpions. She suggested that people make wooden bat houses, and put them up at least 15 ft from the ground and facing in a S to SW direction.    Shocked  Very Happy

Thanks for letting me know that. I had no idea that bats ate scorpions!

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.