April 25, 2024, 06:48:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 321368 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2006, 04:49:55 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Quote from: "Shell"
Klaas, if you are here, I was wondering where you play spades. I have been playing in msn zone classic spades for years now, and they decided to revamp their site so all of the teams/leagues/ladders players have found new sites to call home.

Best site for online games IMO is Pogo.
http://tinyurl.com/k7ylw

Me too!  I play there and read here at the same time... Do you go by Leslie on Pogo?  I'm Frijole7.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: June 24, 2006, 05:46:31 PM »

Klaas, if you are here, I was wondering where you play spades. I have been playing in msn zone classic spades for years now, and they decided to revamp their site so all of the teams/leagues/ladders players have found new sites to call home.

I just tried to register at this site and someone to my screen name Shocked   The nerve on some people Sad
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: June 24, 2006, 06:15:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I just tried to register at this site and someone to my screen name Shocked   The nerve on some people Sad

Maybe you could use #1San.....
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: June 24, 2006, 06:22:11 PM »

Just jumping in to say hello and a big Thank You for all the behind-the-scenes work to get SM rolling.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 24, 2006, 06:24:10 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
BT girl - I was watching Rebecca's Garden today and she was talking about how some types of bats eat scorpions. She suggested that people make wooden bat houses, and put them up at least 15 ft from the ground and facing in a S to SW direction.    Shocked  Very Happy

Thanks for letting me know that. I had no idea that bats ate scorpions!

O/T..SunFreak2 - did you know that Rebecca is a metrologist - she used to be the local weather forecaster....

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 24, 2006, 06:26:05 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

O/T..SunFreak2 - did you know that Rebecca is a metrologist - she used to be the local weather forecaster....

meteorologist....  LOL...Altmetroguy is our resident metrologist  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: June 24, 2006, 06:26:10 PM »

Just jumping in to say hello and a big Thank You for all the behind-the-scenes work to get SM rolling.

Sleuth - what kind of video software do you have and is it only for mac?  TIA
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: June 24, 2006, 06:29:03 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

And yes I was thinking it was a sandbag also.

this is no sandbag see pic ture in the middle highlighted that way you can see the head of a woman with blond hair she is laying on her left cheek that is her right side of the face is up to view and you can see the outline of her eyes nose mouth and chin far right.  far left you see long blond hair some tucked behind her ear.  if you look to the center of the head you see the outline of her vertebre prolly cervical 1 thru 5.  her chest is cut with a very sharp object as the lines are clean. It appears to have been cut to just below the outline of breasts.  I do not see any other boney prominences such as the shoulder blades on eaither side or the ribs eaither which should be below the breast area.  I also do not see the clavicle area which should attatch to the shoulder bones at the ends and also to inner ribs and meeting the vertebre in the center.  This cutting up was very skillfully done.  make no mistake it is a woman , blond with lond shoulder legnth hair. I remember giving a description of this almost 10 months ago.  Its in the archives.   also in arub bay film 24 while panning around the edge of the water 2 shoes are seen they appear to be white sneakers awith dark soles. the sneaker is on its side. this was also discussed. Red asked me to email it to family with the diecription but i sent it to him or mrs Red to foward incase it was too shocking for the family.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: June 24, 2006, 06:32:59 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I also looked for the sole of the shoe, and did see that in the top, but not the bottom ones.  The weight bag bothers me.  Oh by the way the second piece of evidence was not a weight, I forgot who said that. "sorry about that".

Joran's shoe?  Natalee was wearing brown sandal flip flops that night, wasn't she?

yes, I dont know what color but flip flops

brown leather flip flops
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 24, 2006, 06:35:33 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
I heard over and over, from Beth, that the flip flops were brown. I specifically noted that because I would never wear brown flip flops with that outfit.

The FBI says black...so who knows??

Beth has said brown leather flip flops
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 24, 2006, 06:39:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaasend - I have VideoMaster, etc. but find myself usually using:
1)  GigaPocket software...I think it is called PictureGear
2)  ACD FotoCanvas

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: June 24, 2006, 06:41:25 PM »

No I didn't.  I like her show. Better than Marfa's.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 24, 2006, 06:41:31 PM »

Klaasend - I have VideoMaster, etc. but find myself usually using:
1)  GigaPocket software...I think it is called PictureGear
2)  ACD FotoCanvas

Thanks, I'll check those out. Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 24, 2006, 06:47:06 PM »

sandy leiva - The sandbag is in the spillover area that this white plastic is in, but it is in the corner and NOT in the three-some photo set that I originally created that is posted above.  

I took the original Aru-Bay film and captured the white plastic area, then turned it (per a monkey request, don't remember who now), and then applied a 'negative' filter (center pic of the three-some) and then applied a 'sephia' filter (right pic of the three-some)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 24, 2006, 06:50:40 PM »

Sleuth - do you see a body in that white plastic bag?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: June 24, 2006, 06:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "casa"
good to see you justinsmom!

It's good to be here with my fellow monkeys! Justin "let" me lurk a bit last week, but it was not quite the same.  Confused Very busy at work.  

My right hand is slightly numb along the pinky side. Spent several hours at the key board on Tuesday at work (like Cool to catch up paper work. Taking ibuprofin in case it is a nerve that is inflamed from too much of that typing. Anyone else had anything similar?

Hi Justinsmom..YES. By all means go to your doctor and get this checked now...NOW..for ulnar nerve inflamation. I am still recovering from surgery for this and its been over a year and a half. I have a permanently numb pinky and next finger..my muscle is gone between the thumb and the pointer finger  AND the musle has atrophied just below the elbow.
Do NOT fool around with this. The numbness is the FIRST sign.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 24, 2006, 06:52:49 PM »

Quote from: "sandy leiva"

And yes I was thinking it was a sandbag also.

this is no sandbag see pic ture in the middle highlighted that way you can see the head of a woman with blond hair she is laying on her left cheek that is her right side of the face is up to view and you can see the outline of her eyes nose mouth and chin far right.  far left you see long blond hair some tucked behind her ear.  if you look to the center of the head you see the outline of her vertebre prolly cervical 1 thru 5.  her chest is cut with a very sharp object as the lines are clean. It appears to have been cut to just below the outline of breasts.  I do not see any other boney prominences such as the shoulder blades on eaither side or the ribs eaither which should be below the breast area.  I also do not see the clavicle area which should attatch to the shoulder bones at the ends and also to inner ribs and meeting the vertebre in the center.  This cutting up was very skillfully done.  make no mistake it is a woman , blond with lond shoulder legnth hair. I remember giving a description of this almost 10 months ago.  Its in the archives.   also in arub bay film 24 while panning around the edge of the water 2 shoes are seen they appear to be white sneakers awith dark soles. the sneaker is on its side. this was also discussed. Red asked me to email it to family with the diecription but i sent it to him or mrs Red to foward incase it was too shocking for the family.

Sandy - I'm not sure where you are seeing the face.  Could you draw, point or circle the head please?  Thanks.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: June 24, 2006, 06:54:38 PM »

I see what sandy leiva sees.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: June 24, 2006, 06:59:57 PM »

I dont...

Gotta run...

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 24, 2006, 07:01:09 PM »

Quote from: San
O/T - One more picture of a different Rose I planted.
[/
quote]

SAn, that rose is gorgeous!!!
As you might have guessed, I am WAAAAY back on the thread and hopin I can catch up before I have to leave! Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.