April 19, 2024, 03:34:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 318004 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: June 24, 2006, 07:05:41 PM »

Here's my problem with a body in that plastic bag.  If you watch the video you can tell that the plastic is very light, it blows in the wind.  It's seems like it could be the weight of dry cleaners plastic.  Also, if you notice, people think they are seeing a face or head in many different locations.  The concrete area is very small, maybe 3' x 3'.  I'm not seeing a body although from enhancements I can see several different areas that almost look like a head or face.  I think it's an illusion.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 24, 2006, 07:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
In today's Diario - looks pretty interesting.  If Whytegirl is around maybe she can give us a clue what it says.

Polis falso tabata kier pa nan haci sex su dilanti MARDUGA TURISTANAN MERICANO A YAMA CONSULADO DI MERCA PA PIDI ASISTENCIA

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Un caso lamenta a keda registra, y DIARIO ta insisti cu e tin di worde investiga profundamente pa autoridad concerni.  Mescos cu regularmente ta socede na Los Angeles y na Cancun regularmente unda hendenan ta impersona Polis djis pa comete crimen... algo asina awor ta socede na Aruba!

Tin di captura e Polis falso aki cu a pone pais Aruba den luz negativo.  Isla di Aruba a haya bastante golpi caba relaciona cu e caso Natalee, awor ta bin esaki cerca? Un homber di habla hispano, a haya ta bon pa hunga como Polis falso.

Segun e informe suministra na Central di polis cual a keda registra pa 2’or di marduga cu presencia di un patruya ta worde rekeri na un Lowrise Hotel.

E unidad policial cu a presenta a atende e mucha muher di inicialnan H.M.C. di 19 aña naci Merca y ta hospeda pa un hotel. Segun e mucha muher, e tabata sinta riba beach disfrutando di briza di laman den compania di su amigo. Pero a aparece un homber bisti cu un trahe blou ("bluawe pak" manera polis a describi esaki).

E homber a bisa e bishitantenan cu e ta Polis y e tin di duna nan boet di 500 Dollar. Debi cu e turistanan a viola leynan vigente.

E turistanan mes no por a comprende ki ley nan a viola y tampoco e articulo di ley cu e homber “in blue” ta menciona.

Hunto cu e “man in blue”, nan a bay direccion di nan camber pa asina regla e asunto di boet. Pero e Polis falso aki a bisa e turista encuestion si bo paga 50 Dollar e ta deshaci di e boet.

E turista a draai contesta e Polis falso cu nan no tin placa e momento ey den nan poder. Direpiente e polis falso a haci uso di un celular y supuestamente e tabata delibera... Dios sa kende, of ta laga aparenta cu e ta papiando cu un persona, su combersacion tabata na spaño segun e turista a laga miembronan di patruya comprende.

Cos a bira mas serio ora cu e polis falso a regresa y a bisa e turistanan e lo siguiente: "Si boso haci sex dilanti mi"... e ta deshaci completamente di e boet encorto e ta destrui esaki.

Ora cu e turistanan a scucha esaki nan a probecha na un dado momento di drenta den nan camber y dal e porta sera.  Mesora nan a yama number di telefon di Consulado Mericano na Curaçao pa pone nan na altura di e sucedido.

Segun version ta indica cu esun cu a atende nan na Consulado, a notifica nan pa yama Warda di Polis inmediatamente, y esey a worde haci mesora.

Mientras gerente di hotel a tuma medidanan ta suplica tur nan guests, tanto bishitante y tambe local pa no duna ID of paspoort na ningun hende si no ta autoridad competente.

E caso serio aki tin debido atencion di autoridad competente si tin cualkier persona cu lo por a wak un tipo bisti cu "blue suit" e marduga pa mes o menos 2’or pa reporta autoridad pa asina logra pone man riba e anti social aki pa asina lastre hibe dilanti Corte pa a causa daño na nos industria turistico cual pueblo ta depende di dje.

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/news3.html

diario article writes its lamentable and sad to have to report what has occurred. Usually these things have been known to apppen in los angeles or in cancun but never here in aruba!
to report that false police are going around gives aruba a very bad name in light of the tragic circumstances that has already occurred with the natalie case.
A man speaking spanish and dressed in police blues stopped in front of a american tourist enjoying the brreze on the beach and told her she owed 500 for a fine.  It does not say what the fine was for .  In a Nutshell when the tourist said she was not aware of commitiing anything she could be fined for as she had just arrived not only was she unaware of what crime was committed to incur that fine.
the blue uniformed polis then spoke with someone on his cell phone, she believed him to be asking something about the fines to whomever he was tlking to.  He then said to her ok if you preform a sexual act in front of me we can then forget the fine ,but you must do this.  the tourist ran to the hotel desk and asked for help in reporting what occured.  while the desk person took down identification of guests and locals the woman also called the consulate to report the icident.  
This put our polis and tourism in  poor light and can only be useful in hamperin tourism.  
Not a word to word translation but pretty much it in a nutshell.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: June 24, 2006, 07:11:42 PM »

Sandy - WOW, thanks!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: June 24, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "Hotshot"

And yes I was thinking it was a sandbag also.

this is no sandbag see pic ture in the middle highlighted that way you can see the head of a woman with blond hair she is laying on her left cheek that is her right side of the face is up to view and you can see the outline of her eyes nose mouth and chin far right.  far left you see long blond hair some tucked behind her ear.  if you look to the center of the head you see the outline of her vertebre prolly cervical 1 thru 5.  her chest is cut with a very sharp object as the lines are clean. It appears to have been cut to just below the outline of breasts.  I do not see any other boney prominences such as the shoulder blades on eaither side or the ribs eaither which should be below the breast area.  I also do not see the clavicle area which should attatch to the shoulder bones at the ends and also to inner ribs and meeting the vertebre in the center.  This cutting up was very skillfully done.  make no mistake it is a woman , blond with lond shoulder legnth hair. I remember giving a description of this almost 10 months ago.  Its in the archives.   also in arub bay film 24 while panning around the edge of the water 2 shoes are seen they appear to be white sneakers awith dark soles. the sneaker is on its side. this was also discussed. Red asked me to email it to family with the diecription but i sent it to him or mrs Red to foward incase it was too shocking for the family.

Sandy - I'm not sure where you are seeing the face.  Could you draw, point or circle the head please?  Thanks.

Last night when I looked at the pictures I couldn't see the face even though it was labeled.

Today I was looking and in the first picture the eyes are staring back.

But then if I look again I can almost see the face way on the right so I'm totally confused.

I'm not making out the arm or hand.

God bless Natalee, Beth, Dave, Robin and the family.  This must really be awful for them!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: June 24, 2006, 07:14:14 PM »

What I see is a perfectly circular object where many say they see a fact.  Further, the circular object appears to be flat like the lid to a paint can.  Then behind it where some see a head, I see the paint can, slightly tilted to the right.  Otherwise, the head would have to be almost square.

I'd say the spillway is even smaller inside that 3' square, more like two ft square and this is too small an area for human remains to fit.  Also the remains would be very heavy and not float up and over the edge.  It would have to be deliberately placed there beside a busy road for all to see??  I do see the one weight in the corner, however.  Whatever is in this plastic must not be very heavy at all if it remains afloat.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 24, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »

There is an article on the front page of Bondia from 6/23/2006 regarding a body that was found - WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO.

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/23/A-23-06-2006.pdf

Here is a short summation of the article from Easywriter's friend:

Yes it is. It's about the body of a woman in advance state of decomposition.

The authorities of Aruba arrested a man who tried to gain access to the island illegally. he told the police that he was part of a group of 8 persons trying to get to Aruba by sea.This has led the police to believe the body of the woman may be one of the 8 persons in the gorup of illegals trying to get to Aruba.

((edit - I didn't want to post it in the forum because it's so graphic))

Notice she also has one of those bracelets on for drinking maybe?

Arm with bracelet:

not red bracelet but maybe something she was bound with cut into her wrists.  bosy in advance stages of decomposition and she is missing thumb digit in tht hand.  when did these people claim they can with the 8 others and thinks it was one who came with them.  Bull  another lie by aruba   amazing how all these decomposed bodys was up on the shores and are just hanging around for someone to find while beachcombing.  Like the suppposed bosy of the boy which has been atop the rocks in plain view of the public on a beach frequented by tourist and locals and especially with the new ligths and signs that went up -- no one saw these bodies previously.  How stupid does aruba think the world is.........
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 24, 2006, 07:15:36 PM »

Edit to say face where I typed fact, sorry.

Where some see a face, I see a round flat object, perfect circle as seldom seen in nature.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 24, 2006, 07:15:57 PM »

Here's my problem with a body in that plastic bag.  If you watch the video you can tell that the plastic is very light, it blows in the wind.  It's seems like it could be the weight of dry cleaners plastic.  Also, if you notice, people think they are seeing a face or head in many different locations.  The concrete area is very small, maybe 3' x 3'.  I'm not seeing a body although from enhancements I can see several different areas that almost look like a head or face.  I think it's an illusion.

For the longest time I couldn't see anything in the plastic but when you look at those enhancements you know there is something in there but I just didn't think it was a body.  I used to think there was a fish that someone caught wrapped in the plastic.  I know call me nuts.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: June 24, 2006, 07:16:08 PM »

Klaas~ That is so possible that it is an illusion. I very clearly "see" (interpret) a face the same as sandy leiva wrote.

Facing your (devoted reader's) screen:

<-- This is LEFT                                           This is RIGHT -->

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 24, 2006, 07:17:23 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I can't make much out of the wrist area.  There is so much discoloration.  Does she have clothes on?

no clothing discolored purple black areas of blood pooled under skin apperar on her posterior upper torso, shoulderblade buttucks and thigh.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: June 24, 2006, 07:20:22 PM »

Almost finished packing my shoes. Anyone wanna help with more packing? Plenty of boxes to go around!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 24, 2006, 07:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Almost finished packing my shoes. Anyone wanna help with more packing? Plenty of boxes to go around!

How many pairs of shoes do you have?? Shocked  It would take me about 30 seconds to pack mine, LOLOL  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: June 24, 2006, 07:21:48 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Let me know when you get to the last box and then I'll help Laughing
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: June 24, 2006, 07:22:44 PM »

this is no sandbag see pic ture in the middle highlighted that way you can see the head of a woman with blond hair she is laying on her left cheek that is her right side of the face is up to view and you can see the outline of her eyes nose mouth and chin far right.  far left you see long blond hair some tucked behind her ear.  if you look to the center of the head you see the outline of her vertebre prolly cervical 1 thru 5.  her chest is cut with a very sharp object as the lines are clean. It appears to have been cut to just below the outline of breasts.  I do not see any other boney prominences such as the shoulder blades on eaither side or the ribs eaither which should be below the breast area.  I also do not see the clavicle area which should attatch to the shoulder bones at the ends and also to inner ribs and meeting the vertebre in the center.  This cutting up was very skillfully done.  make no mistake it is a woman , blond with lond shoulder legnth hair. I remember giving a description of this almost 10 months ago.  Its in the archives.   also in arub bay film 24 while panning around the edge of the water 2 shoes are seen they appear to be white sneakers awith dark soles. the sneaker is on its side. this was also discussed. Red asked me to email it to family with the diecription but i sent it to him or mrs Red to foward incase it was too shocking for the family.

Sandy - I'm not sure where you are seeing the face.  Could you draw, point or circle the head please?  Thanks.

how do i do that. explain and i will try
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: June 24, 2006, 07:22:55 PM »

I guess Aruba is One Happy Island alright, unless, of course, you end up as one of the MANY dead!  This just seems like far far too many corpses all over the place.  Just since Natalee disappeared it would seem there must have been well over a dozen unexplained deaths.  Well, unexplained unless you believe everybody commits suicide.

I would still like to know about two security gurads who supposedly jumped off high rise hotels last year, too, we didn't know at the time to consider how abnormal all this actually is.  What is the suicide rate on such a happy paradise and why is it so strangely high??

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 24, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »

First it was 97 degrees then lightening and a few drops of water fell so the temperature dropped but now it is 96% humidity.  I feel like a fish and can't breathe!  Help!  Maybe a nap will help.. . . . . . .  Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 24, 2006, 07:39:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
First it was 97 degrees then lightening and a few drops of water fell so the temperature dropped but now it is 96% humidity.  I feel like a fish and can't breathe!  Help!  Maybe a nap will help.. . . . . . .  Cool

Hope you feel better, Anna!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: June 24, 2006, 07:45:49 PM »

Hi Justins,

I'm happy to see you.  

I associate the numbness in your right pinky with the beginning of carpal tunnel or arthritis. I never actually was diagnosed with carpal tunnel but I do have arthritis in my hands. It got really bad in 2001 when I stayed at my daughter's house for three months taking care of her while she took care of the baby. I grocery shopped, I cleaned, I cooked, fed the dogs, held the baby while my ate. My fingers began to get numb and I would drop things. I was already taking Celebrex so I went back to my Rheumatologist and he said I should wear those Velcro hand/wrist things when I sleep. It seemed to help and I haven't had numb fingers again.

Be careful that you don't overdo taking the ibuprofen, tylenol or advil. They can eat up your stomach.

I think it would be a good idea if you went to a doctor. Try to find an Internist who specializes in Rheumatology. An Internist specializing in Cardiology (or other specialties) will not have a clue.

Good luck and keep me posted.

Love, Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 24, 2006, 07:48:26 PM »

There is an article on the front page of Bondia from 6/23/2006 regarding a body that was found - WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTO.

http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/23/A-23-06-2006.pdf

Here is a short summation of the article from Easywriter's friend:

Yes it is. It's about the body of a woman in advance state of decomposition.

The authorities of Aruba arrested a man who tried to gain access to the island illegally. he told the police that he was part of a group of 8 persons trying to get to Aruba by sea.This has led the police to believe the body of the woman may be one of the 8 persons in the gorup of illegals trying to get to Aruba.

((edit - I didn't want to post it in the forum because it's so graphic))

Notice she also has one of those bracelets on for drinking maybe?

Arm with bracelet:

not red bracelet but maybe something she was bound with cut into her wrists.  bosy in advance stages of decomposition and she is missing thumb digit in tht hand.

If one looks at the original full picture, the red around the right wrist looks more like a bracelet.  This body looks like it is at least  48- 72 hours dead.  Rigor mortis has come and gone, and this usually takes place within the first 72 hours.  That this phase has passed is  evident in the flaccidity and wasting of the muscles.  Bodies decompose fairly rapidly in higher temperatures, and one would expect more decomposition & putrefaction (appears as melting) if she was exposed to the elements and the heat of Aruba.  She has lividity on her lower back and left shoulder meaning these are the areas she lay on in death and is where the blood pooled (settled). I don't think her thumb is missing, but is turned down and/or folded under and hidden from view.

Sorry about the graphic description.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: June 24, 2006, 07:50:27 PM »

Quote from: sandy leiva

how do i do that. explain and i will try

cant get it on  will email to kalssend maybe she can post it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.