March 29, 2024, 08:40:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 307523 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: June 24, 2006, 09:19:41 PM »

And there you got it straight from Jossy's mouth.  The other piece of evidence is a piece of Natalees clothing that her mom should be able to identify.  Has Beth seen it yet?   NO!!!!!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: June 24, 2006, 09:22:25 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "sandy leiva"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
"sandy leiva"  is this what you see?  The person is laying on the left side facing right.  hair crumbled up by the face.

yes yes yes i emailed klass with it too but your pic is neater than mine

I can see the face now, but Natalee wire her hair parted on her right side.  No disrespect to the family or to her, but she would have had to  be disarticulated or decapitated to fit in that small space if it is only 3x3'.

valentin once wrote on another blog that natalees head would be found when it rolls in with the wave.  many peop;e thought at the time he was being gross or a sick joke but when someone states something like that i tale it seriously,
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: June 24, 2006, 09:24:00 PM »

sandy....valentine....are you saying jorans little brother wrote this????
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 24, 2006, 09:24:21 PM »

sandy

I remember that too...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: June 24, 2006, 09:25:21 PM »

I have a question about the Aru-Bay videos (Klaas is thinking, "Not again") concerning what Jossy said they were.  Did we ever get a definitive answer as to what Jossy thinks about them?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #485 on: June 24, 2006, 09:25:32 PM »

Sorry about that O/T, I just get a little upset when I get those alerts.  They come on my cell phone.

Anyways,  I am having a hard time seeing anything in those pictures too. I've stared, turned my head and just can't see a face or body....  Sandy do you have any forensics background?  I'm impressed with your knowledge of what you are seeing, so just wondering.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: June 24, 2006, 09:26:08 PM »

And there you got it straight from Jossy's mouth.  The other piece of evidence is a piece of Natalees clothing that her mom should be able to identify.  Has Beth seen it yet?   NO!!!!!!

That is what stood out more than anything with me.

1.  How hard would it be to check with her?
2.  Heck, how hard would it be to check it against the 9 billion copies of her outfit that are on the internet?  (assuming it's skirt or top)
3.  Why isn't the Sporter behinds bars as we speak?

These are rhetorical questions my friends.   Makes me so mad.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 24, 2006, 09:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
yes way back in june of last year he wrote that in another blog.  we discussed it here - on our arhives here whenever we get those records recovered.  I almost forgot about that till the picture of the torso was put up again.  Unfortunatly so much time has passed and with it all those details and things discussed early on.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: June 24, 2006, 09:26:33 PM »

Jon Bon Ramsies mother died......Looks like what goes around comes around.  Sorry, I guess I was one of those people that believed she knew.

Sadly, I tended to believe she knew who did it and protected him. Was the son's DNA ever tested?

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 24, 2006, 09:28:11 PM »

yes way back in june of last year he wrote that in another blog.  we discussed it here - on our arhives here whenever we get those records recovered.  I almost forgot about that till the picture of the torso was put up again.  Unfortunatly so much time has passed and with it all those details and things discussed early on.

which blog?  100% sure it was him...or someone claiming to be him???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: June 24, 2006, 09:28:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a question about the Aru-Bay videos (Klaas is thinking, "Not again") concerning what Jossy said they were.  Did we ever get a definitive answer as to what Jossy thinks about them?

No, Jossy is still investigating them.  What he has told us is what his people have been told but it's highly suspicious.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: June 24, 2006, 09:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What does everyone make of this body that was just found in Aruba?  Does the location fit with a boat, or raft drifting toward the island?

What is the location EASY?  That I didnt get to see.

I'm sure I have the spelling wrong, but it was in the Ariwok(?) area I believe.
If it is Ariwok, or Arikok they are both on the bad side of the island, near natural bridge.  Boats dont go out there, it's too rough, and columbia is totally across the Island to the south/west.  So it's kind of hard to believe she washed up there then.  Just another thing to think about.

That's what I was thinking.  The location doesn't sound right for an accidental death while trying to make it to the island.  Isn't the same area where Pitbull was found?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: June 24, 2006, 09:28:57 PM »

which blog?  100% sure it was him...or someone claiming to be him???

I believe it was a comment on Valentijns Myspace site if I'm not mistaken.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 24, 2006, 09:29:08 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The interesting thing about what Jossy said was that the witness claims that he heard a woman scream and then nothing.  Then the person went to the trunk of his car and got something out to wrap the body in.  I had not heard that described in that way before.  Maybe she was unconscious and Joran planned to leave her after he raped her and she woke up.  That is when he decided to hit her to make her shut up and he may have broken her neck or even hit her on the head with what he weighed her down with.   Joran has been identified and there are no Kalpoes in this scenario to take the blame.

Yuppers!

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: June 24, 2006, 09:29:33 PM »

I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the spillway. How many spillways are there in Aruba?

Are they out in the open where anyone can see them or are they in secret/non visible areas?

And no one replied to my question on how we know they are 3 ft. square and 2 ft. square on the inside.

What would be the purpose of putting a body in a spillway, especially if the spillway is out in the open?

So how many spillways are in Aruba and are they hidden or out in the open?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 24, 2006, 09:29:33 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

That is what stood out more than anything with me.

1.  How hard would it be to check with her?
2.  Heck, how hard would it be to check it against the 9 billion copies of her outfit that are on the internet?  (assuming it's skirt or top)
3.  Why isn't the Sporter behinds bars as we speak?

These are rhetorical questions my friends.   Makes me so mad.

way to go Jossy  tell it like it is....... why hasnt Beth seen what she could easily describe as belonging to Natalee..   because the ale doesnt want this solved if it involves joran.  Papa sloot calling in favors...
what really gets to me is what does he have on everyone that they protect him so....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: June 24, 2006, 09:29:53 PM »

What does everyone make of this body that was just found in Aruba?  Does the location fit with a boat, or raft drifting toward the island?

What is the location EASY?  That I didnt get to see.

I'm sure I have the spelling wrong, but it was in the Ariwok(?) area I believe.
If it is Ariwok, or Arikok they are both on the bad side of the island, near natural bridge.  Boats dont go out there, it's too rough, and columbia is totally across the Island to the south/west.  So it's kind of hard to believe she washed up there then.  Just another thing to think about.

That's what I was thinking.  The location doesn't sound right for an accidental death while trying to make it to the island.  Isn't the same area where Pitbull was found?

Yes, the same general vicinity that Pitbull was found.  That side of the island and in Arikok National Park.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: June 24, 2006, 09:30:52 PM »

Does anyone remember how dark it was that night on the beach?  Was there any moonlight?  I want to know how far away that witness actually was.  I think it would be difficult to identify Joran as the person unless the witness was very close to him.  There are several people that have been mentioned that could easily look like Joran on a beach in the early morning hours.  ( Geez!  Now I sound like I am on Joran's side.)  Rolling Eyes
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: June 24, 2006, 09:31:54 PM »

thanks klaas and sandy....does anybody have his myspace account saved...where that comment shows up?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 24, 2006, 09:32:55 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around the spillway. How many spillways are there in Aruba?

Are they out in the open where anyone can see them or are they in secret/non visible areas?

And no one replied to my question on how we know they are 3 ft. square and 2 ft. square on the inside.

What would be the purpose of putting a body in a spillway, especially if the spillway is out in the open?

So how many spillways are in Aruba and are they hidden or out in the open?

Correct me if I am wrong (anyone), but I believe that Hotshot saw such (if not THE) a spillway in Aruba.

I do not know whether this is possible, but perhaps it washed up into it with flooding?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.