March 29, 2024, 07:50:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 307495 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I was just searching for some photos and ran accross the photo of the black belt that was found by the Lighthouse.  Sure looks like the same belt to me:

I read where the belt Joran used had distinctive buckle holes. Squared off instead of curved.

The found belt appears to have squared off holes.

They both do IMO.  Remember the photo of Joran is at least a year before NH was in Aruba.  Plus, the belt that was found near the Lighthouse had damage from the elements.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »

I have done laundry for my sons' girlfriends when they have stayed here or even had them bring their collection of laundry to do.   Shocked   Not once has any son ever so much as mentioned their underwear even if I did it in the laundry, not once.   Confused   Not even when I am handing him a folded stack of it!  So I have to wonder did Joran tell his mother that he thinks he left Natalee's somewhere that it might later be found?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:19 PM »

waving at justinsmama!!!!!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I just recieved an Amber Alert for a 6 yr old Kaitlyn Hamrick White/F brn/grn 4ft 70lb.
Suspect 32 Yr old Chevett Hager White/M 5'5 135 lbs.

For all you Columbus Buckeyes out there!  Keep your eyes out!

They found the little girl, now her Mother, who took her, is missing.

Hi Misgivings - is the little girl OK?

YUP.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:49 PM »

hey justins!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »

Hi everyone!  My babies just left so I am lonely so I got on to find some friends! Very Happy
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: June 24, 2006, 10:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "thecuz"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Any guesses to what the piece of clothing or fabric could be?

fishing net???  (note: sarcasm)

mrs red....i am shocked!!! Shocked

why are you shocked?  I am pretty sarcastic... really...

i was being sarcastic..... Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: June 24, 2006, 10:47:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I have done laundry for my sons' girlfriends when they have stayed here or even had them bring their collection of laundry to do.   Shocked   Not once has any son ever so much as mentioned their underwear even if I did it in the laundry, not once.   Confused   Not even when I am handing him a folded stack of it!  So I have to wonder did Joran tell his mother that he thinks he left Natalee's somewhere that it might later be found?

I think you are totally on to something... because what mom talks about women's underwear with her son....??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 24, 2006, 10:47:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
JM was not that happy about that interview.  A few details were left out, but I can't say more because.... (do I sound like anyone else?)

Because he could not say them at this time or because he was not given enough time or the network quashed him from saying more?

Because something is wrong with the whole thing.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: June 24, 2006, 10:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Hi everyone!  My babies just left so I am lonely so I got on to find some friends! Very Happy

you are in the right place then casa....altho...it sure looks different Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 24, 2006, 10:48:53 PM »

Hi AZLady, BTgirl, casa, Easywriter, Lady Devon, Lala'sMom, Leslie, lexie, MisGivings, north-of-north, Peaches, SunFreak2, thecuz, wreck!

north, I don't believe we've met. Howdy.

Hi Justins.

Hello to MisGivings as well.

Haven't seen much of you two lately.

Welcome to north-of-north.

It's time for me to go bathe with the scorpions.
Sigh.
I reached down by the bed to pick up a book a little while ago and almost put my hand on another one. Shocked  
Sigh.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: June 24, 2006, 10:49:54 PM »

there IS something wrong with the whole thing... and I have heard rumors that Julia is saying that the witness helped dispose of the body... which is utter crap... because according to julia... there is no body... Natalee ran away...  

so maybe this is their scapegoat??  an illegal??

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: June 24, 2006, 10:50:41 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

you are in the right place then casa....altho...it sure looks different Laughing

Looks different for sure but at least we can still chat!  #3 daughter is flying to Tennessee tomorrow morning to visit some friends that she met in Mexico and #2 is taking her to the airport.  They left to stay with Dad tonight so they would be closer to the airport as her flight leaves at 6:30 AM Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: June 24, 2006, 10:51:08 PM »

there IS something wrong with the whole thing... and I have heard rumors that Julia is saying that the witness helped dispose of the body... which is utter crap... because according to julia... there is no body... Natalee ran away...  

Maybe the witness actually helped deliver Natalee's illegitimate baby. Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: June 24, 2006, 10:51:29 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Any guesses to what the piece of clothing or fabric could be?

fishing net???  (note: sarcasm)

mrs red....i am shocked!!! Shocked

why are you shocked?  I am pretty sarcastic... really...

i was being sarcastic..... Wink

OK..now I am shocked... Shocked  have you ever seen the movie Dodgeball?  I feel shocked, Cotton! Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: June 24, 2006, 10:51:38 PM »

JM was not that happy about that interview.  A few details were left out, but I can't say more because.... (do I sound like anyone else?)

Because he could not say them at this time or because he was not given enough time or the network quashed him from saying more?

Because something is wrong with the whole thing.

Yes, something is very wrong with this whole thing about this witness.  What is it, Easy?  Something is totally off and I can't quite discern what it is.  But this is not adding up at all.  It seems like a strange and totally concocted tale.  Has this witness been bribed in some way?  Has he been told to take the fall and they will secretly release him when the press goes away or something like that?  Is his story changing???   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: June 24, 2006, 10:52:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Maybe the witness actually helped deliver Natalee's illegitimate baby. Rolling Eyes

OH!  I bet that's it!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #577 on: June 24, 2006, 10:53:39 PM »

Everytime I see photos of that belt, I want to pull my hair out! How do they get away with not even testing it? How do they get away without even keeping it? How do they get away with evidence just never being heard from again?  Evil or Very Mad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: June 24, 2006, 10:53:53 PM »

how weird, I just saw my avatar and then I didn't... is my ice tea making my mind play tricks??

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: June 24, 2006, 10:54:05 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

It's time for me to go bathe with the scorpions.
Sigh.
I reached down by the bed to pick up a book a little while ago and almost put my hand on another one. Shocked  
Sigh.

Better get some bats, BT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.