April 19, 2024, 02:27:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 317763 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: June 24, 2006, 11:02:19 PM »

Those belts sure look a like to me.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: June 24, 2006, 11:02:24 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "wreck"
Geesh, this is just a another glaring example of how this case was intentionally botched/covered-up. Here we are 13 months later re-examining the SAME clues we had in our hands in the first few weeks!!!!! The belt, photos, witnesses were ALL summarily dismissed by the ALE. Most of us gave them the benefit of the doubt at the time and did not press the issues. This case was indeed solved in those first 2 weeks. I'M MAD AS HELL!!!

Wreck,
Are you the Wreck from RWV?  Yes, it was solved in the first two weeks complete with enough evidence to convict but then it all disappeared.   Shocked

Remember Alex Matthews was drugged while in jail so maybe they are drugging this Colombian as well, who knows?  They have thrown away more evidence than many cases take to court!

.[/quote

One in the same!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: June 24, 2006, 11:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
so in other words, Jossy has not ever believed this witness?

i am confused......jossy didn't seem like he didn't believe the witness on kimberly's show???????????? Confused does that make sense? Shocked

I didn't think he believed the witness... I wonder if they are trying to set the witness up for the fall?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: June 24, 2006, 11:03:05 PM »

Well, Jossy barely got to speak tonight.  I wish they had given him more time.   Sad   But considering all this witness is supposed to have seen, Dave seemed totally down about it all as though he has no faith whatsoever that anything will come of this.

Disappointing to say the least.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: June 24, 2006, 11:03:59 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Well, Jossy barely got to speak tonight.  I wish they had given him more time.   Sad   But considering all this witness is supposed to have seen, Dave seemed totally down about it all as though he has no faith whatsoever that anything will come of this.

Disappointing to say the least.

.[/quote

True, that is why I enjoyed hearing jossy on dana - he actually let jossy talk...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: June 24, 2006, 11:04:14 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I was just searching for some photos and ran accross the photo of the black belt that was found by the Lighthouse.  Sure looks like the same belt to me:

This is where this case frustrates the living daylights out of me.

How difficult would it have been for Art Wood to say what size the belt was? A 32, 34, 36?

Then how difficult would it have been for Greta to have asked JVDS during her interview what his belt size was? She asked his shoe size.

Good question Red.  Great job of comparing Klaas.  I don't know if we'd ever seen this before.  Bottom line - they look the same.  Size would have nailed it.  Course ALE could have done this had they been doing their jobs.  Don't get me started. My blood is boiling again.  Grrrrr

burn beaner burn!!!!! Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: June 24, 2006, 11:04:44 PM »

He thinks there is some truth there some where.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: June 24, 2006, 11:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
how weird, I just saw my avatar and then I didn't... is my ice tea making my mind play tricks??

Depends...Long Island Iced Tea might... Rolling Eyes

uh...no alcohol here... I am drinking plain ole Ice tea...

good to see you!!

Well, well, that was awful nice of you to say.
I am pretty drunk right now, and sitting on an eviction notice. I plan on going out in high style. I am kickin' it with my old friend Jack tonight, but remember the Long Island Iced Tea nights well.
LOL, someone 'over there' just typed, "Siddalee, you are a jackass. "
Isn't that precious?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: June 24, 2006, 11:05:53 PM »

Quote from: Easywriter

He thinks there is some truth there some where.[/quote

but the question is where??  damn they do know one thing on fecalaruba....  that's how to cover up crime...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #609 on: June 24, 2006, 11:06:43 PM »

I think we've all had a taste of an interview with some meat to it, thanks to the efforts of the Dana and the monkeys, and boy, does it give room for comparisons!
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 24, 2006, 11:07:50 PM »

fecalaruba...lmao..mrs red...i saw that on the front page...loved it!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: June 24, 2006, 11:08:50 PM »

fecalaruba...lmao..mrs red...i saw that on the front page...loved it!

isn't it the truth though?

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 24, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »

burn beaner burn!!!!! Laughing

I'm not even from the south but I'm thinking some good ole fashioned justice might be in order here.  Following their "system" it total brain damage.  I can't take it any more!!!!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: June 24, 2006, 11:09:05 PM »

Besides knowing the size of the belt, please tell me they did DNA on this belt to see whether it had ever been handled by JVDS.

Also, with the Columbian making these allegations, has Tacopina refuted this info about his client? I don't remember hearing him do so.

Remember, its not always what someone says, but what they don't say.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: June 24, 2006, 11:09:22 PM »

how weird, I just saw my avatar and then I didn't... is my ice tea making my mind play tricks??

Depends...Long Island Iced Tea might... Rolling Eyes

uh...no alcohol here... I am drinking plain ole Ice tea...

good to see you!!

Well, well, that was awful nice of you to say.
I am pretty drunk right now, and sitting on an eviction notice. I plan on going out in high style. I am kickin' it with my old friend Jack tonight, but remember the Long Island Iced Tea nights well.
LOL, someone 'over there' just typed, "Siddalee, you are a jackass. "
Isn't that precious?

misgivings....i will have a drink with you...i am on my way as well!!!!
but seriously....i hope you have a place to land!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: June 24, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Not sure how to say this without causing an uproar, but it was not Jossy pushing for more out of this witness.  Jossy just obliged the request.

I'm not following you.

I AM. I think he is saying Jossy didn't sound real impressed with this witness due to all the other false alarms taking place with this case.
I think Jossy knows by now that even with the best of evidence ALE cannot figure out how to solve this case beczuse they don't want to step on certain toes.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Anna,

How did you find out that two security guards jumped off the high rise hotels last year?  What was said about it and were there any reasons for them to do so? I'm suspicious. Do you think/know if they were in some kind of trouble and were pushed or forced to jump?

As far as I'm concerned, there are much easier and less dramatic ways to commit suicide. Jumping off a building is drastic (remember people jumping out of the Twin Towers on September 11) as opposed to overdosing on drugs, since drugs abound on Aruba. Also, how about a gun? 1-2-3 and it's over.

Please let me know what information you might have about this.

Thank you very much.

Louise

Louise,
I read that here on SM when we were compiling a list of suspicious deaths in Aruba.  Someone also posted a narrative by tourist staying at a hotel where it happened and they said they were surprised to learn it was the second time something like this had happened.

I don't have any more information other than what was said here at that time.  Maybe someone else remembers more??

Anna

Anna, I found that information at an Aruban site that had "monthly happenigns."  The site was in blue and magenta if I recall with a "happy sunny face" on it.  The two security guards jumped to their deaths a few months apart, while another committed suicide on the beach by drinking poison. Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:13 PM »

Besides knowing the size of the belt, please tell me they did DNA on this belt to see whether it had ever been handled by JVDS.

Also, with the Columbian making these allegations, has Tacopina refuted this info about his client? I don't remember hearing him do so.

I thought it was reported that they felt the belt was too old to be Joran's and they passed on even testing it.

Evening everyone!

Hey Mrs!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:18 PM »

My recollection is that the belt was dismissed out of hand, without testing because "it was too old" to have been involved in the case, according to ALE/ Jacobs, I think.
Right?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:18 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "Easywriter"

He thinks there is some truth there some where.[/quote

but the question is where??  damn they do know one thing on fecalaruba....  that's how to cover up crime...

Well, actually they suck at that, too, otherwise we wouldn't know they are doing it!   Sad   They are glaringly obivous and don't fool anybody, clumsy and stupid with their lies and ineptitude.  All they have going for them
is far more nerve than sense and an inability to see themselves as they appear to others which about now would be as bald-faced liars.  

I think the kindergarten class could cover-up who ate the cookies better
than they have done with this bungled, botched and exposed cover-up.  It comes across more as a refusal to investigate and prosecute and judicial corruption than even a cover-up.  We see it ALL!!   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.