April 24, 2024, 02:30:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 320813 times)
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:24 PM »

Quote from: Red
Besides knowing the size of the belt, please tell me they did DNA on this belt to see whether it had ever been handled by JVDS.

Also, with the Columbian making these allegations, has Tacopina refuted this info about his client? I don't remember hearing him do so.

Remember, its not always what someone says, but what they don't say.[/quot

red....please don't bring up taco's name....i really have enjoyed not seeing his shit eating grin on tv lately!!!!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:38 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Besides knowing the size of the belt, please tell me they did DNA on this belt to see whether it had ever been handled by JVDS.

Also, with the Columbian making these allegations, has Tacopina refuted this info about his client? I don't remember hearing him do so.

Remember, its not always what someone says, but what they don't say.

Ohhh --- very good. So true.  He's been real quiet.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: June 24, 2006, 11:11:44 PM »

Hi,

I am still going over the bag pics and I cannot for the life of me see a face.  Help please?

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
crazybabyborg
« Reply #623 on: June 24, 2006, 11:13:04 PM »

The belt thing is in Dave's book.............wait, I'll try to find it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 24, 2006, 11:13:47 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
so in other words, Jossy has not ever believed this witness?

He thinks there is some truth there some where.[/quote

but the question is where??  damn they do know one thing on fecalaruba....  that's how to cover up crime...

Well, things are not always as they seem.

"Dave's skepticism surprises me somewhat, because when I stopped talking to the witness after he wanted more and more money, Dave called me and asked me to keep on speaking to him..."
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: June 24, 2006, 11:13:54 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Hi,

I am still going over the bag pics and I cannot for the life of me see a face.  Help please?

I can't... I don't see it... sorry Embarassed  Embarassed

and Anna, you are right ...LOL... we do see straight through ...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: June 24, 2006, 11:14:02 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I thought it was reported that they felt the belt was too old to be Joran's and they passed on even testing it.

Evening everyone!

Hey Mrs!

Yep - that's what happened... no test - I think they threw the flipping thing away.  No biggie - it's just lost like all the crap they send to Holland for testing.

By the way - howdy Jackie.  Seems like your poor friends are going thru the same hell.  So sorry.  Hopefully things will get resolved shortly.  They are in my prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: June 24, 2006, 11:14:21 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

My recollection is that the belt was dismissed out of hand, without testing because "it was too old" to have been involved in the case, according to ALE/ Jacobs, I think.
Right?

CBB,
That is as I recall it as well.  Further, he literally threw the belt away based on what Art Wood said at the time.  I don't think they have it any more at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: June 24, 2006, 11:15:24 PM »

hey Jacqu!!!  My sistah!!  how's things?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 24, 2006, 11:17:03 PM »

Yeah why Uncle Mike was held again~~doesn't make sense!!!  Enough with this bull bureaucracy!

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: June 24, 2006, 11:17:15 PM »

Quote from: Frijole
Quote from: Jacqueline

Yep - that's what happened... no test - I think they threw the flipping thing away.  No biggie - it's just lost like all the crap they send to Holland for testing.

By the way - howdy Jackie.  Seems like your poor friends are going thru the same hell.  So sorry.  Hopefully things will get resolved shortly.  They are in my prayers.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Friday was the 10th time the hearing has been delayed.  This time cause the judge was ill.

It's a nightmare.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #631 on: June 24, 2006, 11:18:03 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Hi,

Me either!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: June 24, 2006, 11:18:33 PM »

Cloudy and rainy and no beach week end......

But other than that, doing just fine!!!! Laughing

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 24, 2006, 11:18:58 PM »

Excellent point, Red.  Not a word out of tacoPinhead or any of the many vdS attorneys or spokespeople.  Where's Julia Renho?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: June 24, 2006, 11:19:01 PM »

The witness is just plain fishy.  First, you don't incarcerate a witness for two months.  That is just not what we call "protective custody."  Then, the witness wants "more and more money..."  Huh uh...he needs to wait for "more and more money" until Natalee is found or evidence of her is found.  Witnesses are not paid rewards until after the arrest and conviction.  Then, the witness turns in this evidence in April and Beth is the one who can identify the fabric found, but she has not seen it.  This is just plain fishy.

BRING NATALEE HOME
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: June 24, 2006, 11:19:26 PM »

Quote from: Jacqueline
Quote from: Frijole

Thanks for the well wishes.

Friday was the 10th time the hearing has been delayed.  This time cause the judge was ill.

It's a nightmare.

Darn the only judge in the whole country?  I will Hannitize him!  Twisted Evil

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: June 24, 2006, 11:20:09 PM »

Cloudy and rainy and no beach week end......

But other than that, doing just fine!!!! Laughing

I know, I was bumming... big time..... had my spot all mapped out and everything... Laughing

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: June 24, 2006, 11:20:40 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Excellent point, Red.  Not a word out of tacoPinhead or any of the many vdS attorneys or spokespeople.  Where's Julia Renho?

On her knees somewhere.  

Did I say that?   Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: June 24, 2006, 11:20:56 PM »

After all the talking Taco did earlier, and all the interviews Joran was so eager to give, the silence now is deafening.  By the way, where are they?  Where in the world is Joran?  Anyone know?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: June 24, 2006, 11:21:03 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
The witness is just plain fishy.  First, you don't incarcerate a witness for two months.  That is just not what we call "protective custody."  Then, the witness wants "more and more money..."  Huh uh...he needs to wait for "more and more money" until Natalee is found or evidence of her is found.  Witnesses are not paid rewards until after the arrest and conviction.  Then, the witness turns in this evidence in April and Beth is the one who can identify the fabric found, but she has not seen it.  This is just plain fishy.

I think they are so anxious to solve this case or claim to have solved this case, they will blame it on the Colombian witness.  Something's fishy about this whole thing.  They might be coercing him into saying he married Natalee and they had a baby and moved to Arkansas.  You never know when there is the Leatherface Renfro.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.