April 20, 2024, 08:47:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 318325 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 24, 2006, 11:44:07 PM »

http://www.runza.com/whatzarunza.htm

BRING NATALEE HOME
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: June 24, 2006, 11:44:24 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Peaches"
[

Thank you.  I appreciate the offer.  I don't get back there much because I am terrified of flying (despite 17yrs with a major airline).  When I do go home, I run for the Runza Drive In and then for a Valentino's Pizza.  If I don't end up with runzas after this latest trip back (by the friends), I'll get a hold of ya and will work out a runza transport.  

Time to get horizontal before the BUI sets in.  Love to you all.

What is Runza?    Embarassed

It's a sandwich (hot - yummie)... originally Czech I believe.  It's regional - sold at a chain that is also regional.  You want some?   Wink Seriously, there is a group of Nebraskans in NYork that gather once a year and they fly in all the food Peaches and Iwere talking about.   Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: June 24, 2006, 11:44:32 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
cuz out....nite all you naked monkeys.....lol

nite!!!  good seeing ya!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: June 24, 2006, 11:45:16 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
cuz out....nite all you naked monkeys.....lol

Nitey nite Cuz!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #684 on: June 24, 2006, 11:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Take care, Peaches.  You are going to be fine as evidenced by all the jillions of prayers that fly upward for you daily.   Very Happy

Thank you.  I am trying to stay positive and follow directions and I know all the prayers of all the Monkeys are keeping me afloat.  

Frijole, can you explain the Runza deal?  Might as well elaborate on kolaches while you're at it because I miss  those too!

Now I'm really going to bed.  Smoochies to all!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: June 24, 2006, 11:46:09 PM »

You are good!  Lots of Nebraskans down your way too AZ!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #686 on: June 24, 2006, 11:46:43 PM »

THANK YOU San!!!!  I haven't seen it and am waiting for the rerun, so I really appreciate all your effort!
A condom would or would not have Joran's DNA. WHY has that piece not been already put to bed???!!! That condom would or would not have Natalee's DNA, that would be sorta' important, don't ya' think, ale???? I'm just incredulous! How does Beth do it???? With this sort of information even remotely possible, I would be jumping up and down on somebody's head, calling press conferences, and taking out billboards, if I had to,  just to get someone to listen to me! I'd want to see any fabric associated with this story as well. What happened to the FBI getting part of any physical evidence collected?
I agree, there's something weird about this story. If she had been dumped within swimming distance, She would have come back to shore.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: June 24, 2006, 11:46:47 PM »

Runza lovers are fanatic about them.  My ex-husband was Czech from Chicago and thought runzas were like manna--God given and totally perfect food.  I like them, but just not that much!   Very Happy

BRING NATALEE HOME
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: June 24, 2006, 11:47:17 PM »

Who was the person on this list that presented the information from Jossy that the Colombian witness was found and credible?

Didn't Easy or Rob get the info from their sources in Aruba (Jossy)? Now Jossy does not believe the witness?   Crazy.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: June 24, 2006, 11:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Peaches"
[

Thank you.  I appreciate the offer.  I don't get back there much because I am terrified of flying (despite 17yrs with a major airline).  When I do go home, I run for the Runza Drive In and then for a Valentino's Pizza.  If I don't end up with runzas after this latest trip back (by the friends), I'll get a hold of ya and will work out a runza transport.  

Time to get horizontal before the BUI sets in.  Love to you all.

What is Runza?    Embarassed

It's a sandwich (hot - yummie)... originally Czech I believe.  It's regional - sold at a chain that is also regional.  You want some?   Wink Seriously, there is a group of Nebraskans in NYork that gather once a year and they fly in all the food Peaches and Iwere talking about.   Laughing

But what is in it?

Sure, I'm game...

I'll swap ya some eggplant rollitini or Gudzjajeil sangvich for it! LOL

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: June 24, 2006, 11:48:25 PM »

Runza lovers are fanatic about them.  My ex-husband was Czech from Chicago and thought runzas were like manna--God given and totally perfect food.  I like them, but just not that much!   Very Happy

It's one of those - if you grew up with them things. ha.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: June 24, 2006, 11:48:52 PM »

Finely crumbled hamburger, onions, spices--that's what I could discern.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #692 on: June 24, 2006, 11:49:18 PM »

Maybe the condom thing is like the shoe thing. Joran makes a point of addressing the shoes because he knows it's a problem, so he also makes a point to say he didn't have a condom, because he knows it could be found as well.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: June 24, 2006, 11:50:13 PM »

Frijole, you are right.  I grew up with an A&W root beer stand that made perfect foot long coneys and the creamiest root beer this side of heaven!  Mmmm...I miss that stuff!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: June 24, 2006, 11:50:14 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

You are good!  Lots of Nebraskans down your way too AZ!

Thanks AZ for the link.

OMG they look sooooooooooooo good.

Ya sure we can't get those somewhere in NY!  LOL

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: June 24, 2006, 11:50:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
OMG - Thank you San!!  YOU ROCK!

SAN!!

Did you do that using only one hand or does this mean the other is recovering????  Shocked  Those of us who can't do it with two hands are impressed!   Very Happy

Whichever, it has to mean you are better or at the least making nice progress!  That is wonderful news!

. Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: June 24, 2006, 11:50:38 PM »

I am so confused.... I thought that at one point Beth(?) or someone said that according to the police statements made... there was proof that they never went to the beach... am I wrong?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: June 24, 2006, 11:51:27 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Maybe the condom thing is like the shoe thing. Joran makes a point of addressing the shoes because he knows it's a problem, so he also makes a point to say he didn't have a condom, because he knows it could be found as well.

YES! That is what I was getting at! His public statements are feeble attempts to clean up the problems with his alibis.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: June 24, 2006, 11:51:27 PM »

Question...................condoms are available with spermicide. Would that destroy DNA?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: June 24, 2006, 11:52:06 PM »

EASYWRITER - if you are still here, could you please help us understand a little more about what you meant?  I'd hate to see us speculate in the wrong direction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.