April 26, 2024, 12:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 321395 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: June 25, 2006, 12:00:43 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
what about the hitler references... even the guido weiver parents made an odd reference about that...

Yup, that's what I mean.  For some reason, the Hitler references are significant.  They mean something to this group of kids.  We just don't know what it is.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: June 25, 2006, 12:01:40 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I am so confused.... I thought that at one point Beth(?) or someone said that according to the police statements made... there was proof that they never went to the beach... am I wrong?

mrs. red Jossy mentioned something like that in his interview with Dana las week.

thanks San... and Lala's... I just don't buy it...

I think they are trying to set up an illegal to take the fall.... isn't this witness illegally in Aruba?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 25, 2006, 12:01:43 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
what about the hitler references... even the guido weiver parents made an odd reference about that...

Yup, that's what I mean.  For some reason, the Hitler references are significant.  They mean something to this group of kids.  We just don't know what it is.

They learned it from their fathers.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 25, 2006, 12:02:16 AM »

I think that Natalee made a comment to him as he was attacking her about her mom to scare Joran from raping/attacking her.  I think that's where the lesbian comment came in too - "No, don't rape me... I am a virgin ... and I am gay"....

Goes back to the lies that have half truths...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: June 25, 2006, 12:02:45 AM »

but it's definately strange that they keep talking about it... isn't it?  I mean WHO does that????

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #725 on: June 25, 2006, 12:02:59 AM »

Strange: How could he see someone let a body go after swiming out "quite a distance"? If it's dark, you'd loose site of what's going on.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: June 25, 2006, 12:06:48 AM »

but it's definately strange that they keep talking about it... isn't it?  I mean WHO does that????

Sick people.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #727 on: June 25, 2006, 12:06:53 AM »

I've always thought the Hitler remark has just been interjected because it's politically charged. Kind of like the slave remark. It's just a way of putting the Holloway family in a bad light and stir up ill feelings toward them, instead of casting blame on themselves for the loss of tourism. JMO.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: June 25, 2006, 12:07:19 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Strange: How could he see someone let a body go after swiming out "quite a distance"? If it's dark, you'd loose site of what's going on.

very strange...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: June 25, 2006, 12:08:16 AM »

very strange...

Maybe he didn't see it.  But if Joran came back without her he would assume it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 25, 2006, 12:08:18 AM »

I am so confused.... I thought that at one point Beth(?) or someone said that according to the police statements made... there was proof that they never went to the beach... am I wrong?

mrs. red Jossy mentioned something like that in his interview with Dana las week.

thanks San... and Lala's... I just don't buy it...

I think they are trying to set up an illegal to take the fall.... isn't this witness illegally in Aruba?

I agree.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: June 25, 2006, 12:09:10 AM »

Unless maybe he saw more than one someone on the ocean, in a boat, and saw them tip a wrapped body overboard.   And maybe he is smart enough, or been told, to not mention everyone he saw.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 25, 2006, 12:09:15 AM »

very strange...

I'm outta loop here...

Is someone saying that Joran swam out to sea toting a dead body with weights?

No way.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: June 25, 2006, 12:10:26 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

very strange...

I'm outta loop here...

No way.

that is what the witness that is in custody is saying basically.... don't buy it myself...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: June 25, 2006, 12:10:50 AM »

The Htiler thing is an European thing.
An American thing is Sadam or now Bin Laden.
These kids grandparents / parents have not so fond memories that are woven into the family histories as Holland was occupied by the Nazis.
Historical events like that shape perception.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 25, 2006, 12:11:18 AM »

very strange...

I'm outta loop here...

No way.

that is what the witness that is in custody is saying basically.... don't buy it myself...

San transcribed it on page 44.... if you want to see...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #736 on: June 25, 2006, 12:11:38 AM »

CBB, you're right.   We could make a list of the items that could be used as evidence if they could only be located--and I think they might be found, but conveniently lost again.  Let's see--
*  there's Natalee's panties, described to Beth by Anita (that is just plain weird!),
*  the condom that Joran didn't have,
*  the drugs that Natalee had (ya--right--she was given them),
*  the shoes that Joran left at the beach--size 14 of course,
*   the odd stop at Joran's house on the way to the beach, but they didn't go in,
*  the sharks Natalee asked to go see.

This is just off the top of my head, but there are other odd references that just don't fit in the picture.  If it seems weird or out of place, there is a reason.  It is significant.

I SO agree, AZ! I think Nat's involvement with drugs was manufactured because if she was found, her body would show drugs, the shoe story was manufactured because they/it could be found, the story of Joran not having a condom was manufactured so that if it was found, maybe it could be attributed to a different night, Joran admitted to stopping by his apt to account for the possibility the car was seen there. It goes on and on...........
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: June 25, 2006, 12:11:55 AM »

very strange...

I'm outta loop here...

No way.

Impossible.

Hard enough to move a body with the "dead weight" it becomes.

Joran is no Charles Atlas, and could never pull it off.

I don't buy it either.

Re Dick.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: June 25, 2006, 12:12:33 AM »

Please move to LCD# 479

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.