March 28, 2024, 02:41:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #478 6/23 - 6/24/2006  (Read 306997 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 24, 2006, 10:54:50 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
how weird, I just saw my avatar and then I didn't... is my ice tea making my mind play tricks??

Depends...Long Island Iced Tea might... Rolling Eyes

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: June 24, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »

Geesh, this is just a another glaring example of how this case was intentionally botched/covered-up. Here we are 13 months later re-examining the SAME clues we had in our hands in the first few weeks!!!!! The belt, photos, witnesses were ALL summarily dismissed by the ALE. Most of us gave them the benefit of the doubt at the time and did not press the issues. This case was indeed solved in those first 2 weeks. I'M MAD AS HELL!!!

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: June 24, 2006, 10:55:01 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "thecuz"
Hi everyone!  My babies just left so I am lonely so I got on to find some friends! Very Happy

you are in the right place then casa....altho...it sure looks different Laughing

Looks different for sure but at least we can still chat!  #3 daughter is flying to Tennessee tomorrow morning to visit some friends that she met in Mexico and #2 is taking her to the airport.  They left to stay with Dad tonight so they would be closer to the airport as her flight leaves at 6:30 AM Shocked

then we have something in common....we can pray for our children in their travels!!!
prayers for you & yours casa!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: June 24, 2006, 10:55:02 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
JM was not that happy about that interview.  A few details were left out, but I can't say more because.... (do I sound like anyone else?)

Because he could not say them at this time or because he was not given enough time or the network quashed him from saying more?

Because something is wrong with the whole thing.

The witness? As in credible or not?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 24, 2006, 10:56:19 PM »

how weird, I just saw my avatar and then I didn't... is my ice tea making my mind play tricks??

I've been seeing some come and go all day.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 24, 2006, 10:56:24 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"

uh...no alcohol here... I am drinking plain ole Ice tea...

good to see you!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: June 24, 2006, 10:56:39 PM »

Hmmm. First time I drank those (as in plural), I... well, never mind...

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: June 24, 2006, 10:56:57 PM »

LMAO!!! i want one misgivings!!!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: June 24, 2006, 10:57:26 PM »

Not sure how to say this without causing an uproar, but it was not Jossy pushing for more out of this witness.  Jossy just obliged the request.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #589 on: June 24, 2006, 10:57:31 PM »

I've said it before, but the best place for an investigator to have been if he really wanted to solve this case, would have been at the trash cans of ALE.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: June 24, 2006, 10:58:31 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Geesh, this is just a another glaring example of how this case was intentionally botched/covered-up. Here we are 13 months later re-examining the SAME clues we had in our hands in the first few weeks!!!!! The belt, photos, witnesses were ALL summarily dismissed by the ALE. Most of us gave them the benefit of the doubt at the time and did not press the issues. This case was indeed solved in those first 2 weeks. I'M MAD AS HELL!!!

Wreck,
Are you the Wreck from RWV?  Yes, it was solved in the first two weeks complete with enough evidence to convict but then it all disappeared.   Shocked

Remember Alex Matthews was drugged while in jail so maybe they are drugging this Colombian as well, who knows?  They have thrown away more evidence than many cases take to court!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: June 24, 2006, 10:58:38 PM »

so in other words, Jossy has not ever believed this witness?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 24, 2006, 10:58:55 PM »

Hi everyone!  My babies just left so I am lonely so I got on to find some friends! Very Happy

you are in the right place then casa....altho...it sure looks different Laughing

Looks different for sure but at least we can still chat!  #3 daughter is flying to Tennessee tomorrow morning to visit some friends that she met in Mexico and #2 is taking her to the airport.  They left to stay with Dad tonight so they would be closer to the airport as her flight leaves at 6:30 AM Shocked

then we have something in common....we can pray for our children in their travels!!!
prayers for you & yours casa!

we will certainly do that the cuz!  prayers for you and yours also!!  everyone will stay safe!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #593 on: June 24, 2006, 10:58:58 PM »

Klaas? Should I get rid of my birds? I noticed there weren't pictures...........I will if it will help.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 24, 2006, 11:00:33 PM »

LMAO!!! i want one misgivings!!!

I want Mike's Lemonade!!   Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: June 24, 2006, 11:00:36 PM »

Not sure how to say this without causing an uproar, but it was not Jossy pushing for more out of this witness.  Jossy just obliged the request.

I'm not following you.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: June 24, 2006, 11:00:54 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I was just searching for some photos and ran accross the photo of the black belt that was found by the Lighthouse.  Sure looks like the same belt to me:

This is where this case frustrates the living daylights out of me.

How difficult would it have been for Art Wood to say what size the belt was? A 32, 34, 36?

Then how difficult would it have been for Greta to have asked JVDS during her interview what his belt size was? She asked his shoe size.

Good question Red.  Great job of comparing Klaas.  I don't know if we'd ever seen this before.  Bottom line - they look the same.  Size would have nailed it.  Course ALE could have done this had they been doing their jobs.  Don't get me started.  My blood is boiling again.  Grrrrr
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:16 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Hmmm. First time I drank those (as in plural), I... well, never mind...

Never had one but I've heard about them!!  Wine is about as strong as I get.  Although when I went to Cancun on the mother daughter trip I had some pretty good tasting drinks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 24, 2006, 11:01:26 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas? Should I get rid of my birds? I noticed there weren't pictures...........I will if it will help.

I don't think the birds are a problem.  The avatars aren't working and Tom is trying to fix that.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 24, 2006, 11:02:08 PM »

so in other words, Jossy has not ever believed this witness?

i am confused......jossy didn't seem like he didn't believe the witness on kimberly's show???????????? Confused does that make sense? Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.