May 01, 2024, 03:33:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #483 6/29/2006  (Read 185814 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2006, 06:05:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "sb"
For any of our Alabama Monkeys that haven't heard yet...

2 of this state's biggest THUGS will be donning pinstripes soon!

Don Siegelman and Richard Scrushy are both CONVICTED on multiple counts involving fraud and extortion today.

WOO HOO!!!!!! Had not heard that yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hotr damn! Justice WAS served. Very Happy

Ono, I am so glad you are here with me to cheer.   Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Me too Tyler! I can't even link onto Alabama Live right now...must be crowds trying to get on.  It's sooooo long overdue!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2006, 06:07:13 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Don Siegelman and Richard Scrushy are both CONVICTED on multiple counts involving fraud and extortion today.

Good.  Maybe they can by roomies with those Enron crooks.

They make the Enron fellas look like choirboys.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2006, 06:08:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tylergal - I would not be surprised at all if Melody was another one of their local girls sent to help them "get the tourist girls".

I bet there are more than two of them too.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »

YES, justice was served.

Fourth of July or not, those two cancerous thugs have bribed and swindled and peddled influence for the last time. The NERVE siegeljerk had to actually run for governor while being tried for these charges...

Now let's nail Terry Butts and Doug Jones and this state will be a long way toward cleaning up the thugs AND their crook attorneys.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2006, 06:13:49 PM »

WOO HOO!!!!!! Had not heard that yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hotr damn! Justice WAS served. Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing Me too Tyler! I can't even link onto Alabama Live right now...must be crowds trying to get on.  It's sooooo long overdue!

I googled "Richard Scrushy" -- and it said he was ACQUITTED on all charges?!?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2006, 06:16:49 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

I googled "Richard Scrushy" -- and it said he was ACQUITTED on all charges?!?

..sorry it was dated June 29th, 2005!

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2006, 06:16:50 PM »

That was from the last time he was tried, last year. This is an entirely different trial today. Believe me, he won't be cracking open the champagne tonight like he did last year! Arrogant jerk.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2006, 06:17:07 PM »

http://beta.abc3340.com/news/stories/0606/340465.html

Siegelman, Scrushy Convicted On Federal Charges

Montgomery (AP) -     Former Gov. Don Siegelman and former Health South CEO Richard Scrushy were convicted Thursday in a bribery scheme that derailed Siegelman's campaign to retake his former office.
(snipped)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2006, 06:17:58 PM »

KLAAS, let's not forget that Melody was explainng how close she lived to the Marriott and Joran knew a short cut from her house to his house from there.  It sounds like to me this was a routine.  I asked her if Joran liked rough sex to which she replied "only once in a blue moon."  I asked her if there were two moons in May 2005.  I don't think it computated with her, but that "once in a blue moon," might mean when he picks up tourist girls.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2006, 06:18:21 PM »

Remember that 16 year old that came to the defense of Joran and she had no problem saying that Joran and her were intimate and that he was such a gentleman when staying with them, here in the states.. I thought that was strange, what happen to being sweet 16 and the parents seemed to have no problem with it.. That Melody seemed to be the same type of girl and I'm sure no girl with any class would be defending Joran..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2006, 06:19:26 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Remember that 16 year old that came to the defense of Joran and she had no problem saying that Joran and her were intimate and that he was such a gentleman when staying with them, here in the states.. I thought that was strange, what happen to being sweet 16 and the parents seemed to have no problem with it.. That Melody seemed to be the same type of girl and I'm sure no girl with any class would be defending Joran..

What kind of mother would have allowed that?  Like mother, like daughter, like mother.  

Hi, Terry.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2006, 06:19:36 PM »

wreck, I've had Google do that to me before, they are TERRIBLE about time tags and the like! It can be confusing to follow cases like that sometimes when all there is is a name to look up.

If you google Natalee you may get an article from yesterday and an article from last year at the same time.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2006, 06:20:03 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"

Shelby Cadmus:

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2006, 06:21:40 PM »

wreck, I've had Google do that to me before, they are TERRIBLE about time tags and the like! It can be confusing to follow cases like that sometimes when all there is is a name to look up.

If you google Natalee you may get an article from yesterday and an article from last year at the same time.

Thanks, it was a WaPo article dated June 29th,2005 --- that is what threw me!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2006, 06:21:49 PM »

KLAAS, let's not forget that Melody was explainng how close she lived to the Marriott and Joran knew a short cut from her house to his house from there.  It sounds like to me this was a routine.  I asked her if Joran liked rough sex to which she replied "only once in a blue moon."  I asked her if there were two moons in May 2005.  I don't think it computated with her, but that "once in a blue moon," might mean when he picks up tourist girls.

Melody on the left - very "close" to Joran:

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2006, 06:22:01 PM »

Ono, Can ya imagine  Ol Joran and Anita in  a consensual sexual relationship ? Now keep an open mind all,  the Dutch culture is far far more permissive and Kinky  then any thing that we in the USA can imagine ,  I thought about this when the pantie  description came out  but yet NO one as a hard copy of it even when i wrote te GVS wire all I was told was that it was only Gretas sense of  how orrific  the sex tales told to her by Anita were so shocking to hear .
  is it also possable that Anita  get's turned on  by  talking about these things or is possably Bisexual ?
  and I do have a very very strong feeling that PVDS
would with very little prodding jump into a sexual consensual or  not  sexual trist with an obviousley  underage girl if he had the chance and his wife was absent right >?
  Now I know these thoughts are very unsetteling to some and I say them not to be titalating  but just to point out the non conviential sexual acts that these people are possably capable of  and as for the Kalpo bros  I believe that they would have intercourse with a snake if someone promised to hold it's head,  they are just that low  especially DeePak that scumbag .
  I sincerly hope that this dosent offend  but I think that when this all over that we all may be more shocked then any of us think .
 and as for her passing I can and do send up smoke that NH's passing was quick and that the Lord made it as painless as he could .
  I am sorry  I do not think that it was a accidental fall or any type of an accident Murder intentiontal with no remorse .
 Please do not make it look any better then it is
  and as always this just my own personal opinion
  Jerry from Ohio  

I should have probably said that Joran was The General and Anita is the Lt. General. I still cannot get over his "rubbing" of his parents' shoulders and his mother's hair..yuk.

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2006, 06:22:29 PM »

Hi Tylergal,

Yes Melody was on RWV posting and I used to think that she was clueless and was there to muddy the waters.. She actually messed up a few times because she was the one that let the cat out of the bag about Joran having the friend (Freddy) sleep over.. They are all in the same gang and I'm sure the gang (PIMPS) have some girls too..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2006, 06:25:42 PM »

Klassend thats correct (Shelby Cadmus) I thought that her parents should of been arrested for how they raised that girl.. She was 16 at the time she was talking and had no problem saying that Joran stayed in her room at her parents house while he was here and that his one problem was he left stuff on the floor in their room, I guess his shoes or condom's..  I think if I knew her parents I would not have anything nice to say..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »

Jerry from Ohio,  I don't think we can even come closed to what goes on, on that slutty little island.. I'm sure that its a real cess pool of perversions..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2006, 06:34:41 PM »

Jerry, I have had these for the longest time, waiting for someone to mention it.

www.stolenchildren.net/pr/morality.html

www.family.org/fofmag/pp/a0024006.cfm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.